All Comments on 'The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 07'

by HermesMendoza

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story started amazingly but just got worse. The start of the story that wraps up to the end was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Hey, I've seen loads of negative comments about where your story went but I thought it was great, especially the epilogue.

Keep up the good work!

HermesMendozaHermesMendozaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I’ve refrained from commenting until the end, but thanks for the kind words! I had fun writing this, and it’s been gratifying to see people react to it, positively and negatively. You can’t please them all; and if you could, who would want to?

Thanks to everyone who made it this far! I hope to write something again in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the series

Can't follow the criticism at all. I loved the story and I would love to see how the "next generation" continues to refine the process with Helina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

?

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Very Twisted!

Great Story! Curves Thrown Every Time I Thought I Knew What Was Coming! Amazing Writing! One Of The Best Ever! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Didn't like it

Was a bit too crazy and sudden for my tastes. Nothing bad about it per se but... just not the ending I was hoping for.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 5 years ago
Are there enough adjectives to describe this story?

It was twisted, perverted, degrading to young men, humiliating, embarrassing, devious, sexually explicit and shaming. In fact this story contained everything to make it a success. There are those, (I see from the comments) that would like to have seen the story honed to their own particular tastes - but I think you have managed to include nearly everything into this one. Skilfully executed and delightfully surprising. It is definitely a five-star piece. Oh, I forgot to say... a penetrative and consummate read of the warped and wicked kind. Supernacular!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

What a story. Superb!

Richly intelligent, wisely imaginative, and deeply thoughtful.

Particular appreciation for the high level of patience and discipline in the crafting.

A true 5-stars on all accounts.

Huge thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous