The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, brown, stringy hair . . . bony shoulders and hips, thin arms . . . I can see my rib cage, so that's cool. An outie navel . . . um, oh yeah, and really long legs with big feet."

"Is that all?" She shrugged, and looked down. He raised up her chin with his two left fingers. "Okay, my turn." She felt nauseous.

"You have gentle and lively eyes, a sign of a perceptive and intelligent mind. I bet you see everything on the court, don't you?" He placed his fingers on her face. "Magnificent bone structure, a sign of beauty in almost every culture, with a small nose and narrow chin, which means you have high estrogen levels. So your face tells me that you're feminine but strong; and clear, olive-colored skin . . . golden, just radiant." Can he feel me shuddering? she asked herself in a panic. "So I'm guessing you eat healthily and get a good amount of vitamin D."

His hands lowered to her shoulders. "Yes, you can see the bones in your shoulder," he lowered them still, wrapping his massive fingers around her torso, just below her breasts, "and your ribs, which means we've got to work on your upper body strength this year. If you're going to play center, you've got to have your arms extended half the game. And my wife is right about your posture." He ran his two fingers along her spine. "We're definitely gonna have to make some adjustments. So congratulations! You've got something to work on, like every other human being on the planet." Her face relaxed a bit.

He gripped her biceps, then slid his palms down to her waist. "Your hips on the other hand," he said into her ear as he drew a line with his finger right above her waistband, "Just gorgeous. Your hip flexors are phenomenal; look at that core definition," as he outlined her abdominal muscles one by one. Her throat ran dry.

"And I've saved the best for last." He kneeled by her legs, taking her upper left thigh with both hands, squeezing firmly. "Your lower body is your power source, without question. Fantastically developed quads and hamstrings, and your calves are extraordinary for a female your age." She saw his face disappear behind her. "And your glutes . . . wow. That kind of size and lift is a genetic gift from the gods. You can't train for that, do you hear me? Your vertical should be off the charts. I'm expecting to see you dunk a basketball by year's end, for real."

Helina felt like wet putty, barely managing to keep herself upright; she thought that she might really faint. She began to leak in her skimpy pants. Oh God, she thought, please God, don't let him notice. He stood up, and spun her around gently to face him. "By the end of this year, you're going to see yourself as I see you: limitless potential wrapped in a beautiful package. And you are: stunningly, breathtakingly beautiful." She looked into his tender face, his blondish beard, his warm eyes. Her lips parted as she breathed heavily.

"Helina, can I ask you a personal question?" She absentmindedly nodded. "Are you . . . experienced, sexually?" She woke from her trance of infatuation: "Wh-what?"

"I can't help but notice that this exercise got you . . . well, excited." She reddened painfully again. "It's okay, you can tell me." She shook her head, tears welling up.

"Oh, oh no, don't you dare get upset. Helina, that's wonderful!" She couldn't help it; she burst out in sobs. He quickly embraced her; she could feel her hard nipples pressing into him, but she felt safe in his arms. "You have no idea what an edge that gives you as an athlete. We're going to be able to teach you to harness that untapped energy in order to excel."

"I feel so stupid," she sniffed.

"Helina," he spoke out, deadly serious. "You are not stupid." He broke into a wide smile: "I'm not gonna lie —I was exactly like you at your age. I mean exactly." She was able to laugh. "I have a really good feeling about you; I think we're gonna become good friends. And I know - I know! - that with the help of this class, you can see all your dreams become a reality."

"That means so much to me." Her nipples jutted out from her petite white top, and her green eyes shined. He stepped closer.

"I mean it," he said. "But I'm gonna test you this year. Because physical education is really mental education, and vice versa." He touched her forehead with his finger: "I'm gonna make you use this to control this," as he poked her low in the sternum, between her breasts. "I've got my eye on you from here on out. Understood?"

"Understood," she said, looking up at him dreamily.

"Come on, let's get down to the weight room. I'm gonna work your butt off today," he said, as he rustled her hair. "Better get used to it." She laughed, wiped her eyes, and smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Packert. Thank you so much."

***

Jake unlocked the big blue double doors, and waved her inside as he held them open. "Welcome to our state-of-the-art training facility," he proudly proclaimed. "This room is reserved for our top athletes, and our class has priority usage rights." She looked around the room - multiple stationary bikes, ellipticals, free weights, benches, lifting machines, treadmills, yoga mats, jump ropes, balls.

"Wow, this is awesome!" Hilena exclaimed. "We've got everything."

"We're going to begin with some cardio, sound good?" he asked. "I want you to start off slow, then when I say, give it your all. I mean one hundred percent. Got it?"

"Got it," she affirmed. She looked as serious and confident as he had seen her yet.

"Hop on the treadmill," he told her. "We're gonna start you at level five." She did as he requested. "Ready? Go!"

Hilena jogged for five minutes at level five, then six minutes at level six, then seven minutes at level seven. Her feet pounded the treadmill with each step, leaping to the next, in rapid succession.

"Level eight - ready? Kick it into gear!" She nodded with determination, and he pressed the dashboard button. She transitioned smoothly, pumping her arms with control. Perspiration exuded from every pore on her young body, drenching her brow, her arms, and her chest, dripping all over and soaking through her small white bikini. Her hair shook off excess spray each time she landed on the tread, and her long, tan, sweaty legs gracefully moved like a piston engine engineered with expert precision.

Jacob watched her in the mirror, as her nipples came more and more into view; he gazed at her ass tensing and straining as she ran with everything she had, and he eyed her tight pussy lips, clinging to her skimpy bottoms. "Pace yourself - next up is yoga," he said. "I wanna see how flexible you are." Jake stood under the fluorescent lights of the gym and stroked his growing cock through his sweatpants pocket, the seeds of his long-term plan germinating under the bright yellow sun of his mind.

***