The Warrior Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cloth was warming now, as it absorbed the heat that was again rising in her, but little trickles of water dripped lightly down her legs, tickling and awakening those nerves. She liked the feeling, so temporarily removing the cloth from her mound, she brought it up to her breasts and squeezed it slightly. Sliding deliciously over her skin, the water seemed to kiss and caress its way down her sensitized breasts and stomach, and the slight breeze coming in through the windows turned the rivulets into cool lines crisscrossing her heated flesh.

She felt herself slipping into an almost trance-like state. It shut out the calculating part of her mind before it could remind her of the two other instances she had felt such sensations. It encouraged her body to produce its own wetness to mingle with the water. It kept her from noticing the silent figure in her doorway until she was brought back to reality by the sound of his voice.

"Allorah." He said. One word and a swirl of emotions therein.

Her eyes flew open and the cloth slapped to the floor in her shock. She felt a different sort of heat flood her face, acutely aware now of what he had caught her doing. Explanations, accusations, and dismissals tangled in her throat, so that there was nothing to prevent him from closing the distance between them.

His eyes locked with hers and again they seemed to glow golden. Her thoughts, her humiliation, dissolved under that stare. She scarcely knew where she was when she took his offered hand and allowed him to draw her to her feet. The strange, masculine scent of him filled her lungs. The very power of him left her weak. Gazing at her steadily, he used one hand to untie the cat-skin around his waist and tossed it away. They stood naked, not touching at all save for her hand in his, but the air between them should have been shimmering with the intensity of their attention.

Gently, as if he were handling something precious and fragile, he took her other hand and guided it to his erection. Though she trembled, she did not flinch away. His skin felt like satin under her fingertips, feverishly hot and firm. She realized that she had never touched him there before and it seemed silly to have waited this long. Growing bolder, she ran her fingers along its length. then wrapped her hand around it. Her fingers couldn't quite reach around completely. She experimentally dragged her curled fingers up and down and up again, feeling the shape of the head and rubbing her thumb along the underside. The lids of his eyes sank down a fraction, and a sound came from his chest that was almost like a purr. She let her thumb trace and tease the small slit at the very tip, lightly scratching it with her nail.

He pulled her toward him then. He captured her lips with his sweetly, and she could taste the berry wine on them that they'd had with the stew. It seemed a very different sort of kiss than at any time before. Tender and welcoming and lacking in any of the urgency that had been present both the other times. She felt herself kiss him back.

Turning, they fell onto the bed, her underneath. His large hands cupped her face. He smoothed away a raven curl with his thumb, brushing his lips over the newly exposed skin, watching her reaction. Her tongue caught the corner of his mouth, and it curved upwards, pleased. She remembered one of her hands was free, and brought it up to touch his hair. The cropped silver spikes were silky and thick, just like the coat of a cat. Twining her fingers through it, she used the grip to pull him down to her mouth.

Any urgency in the kiss was from her now. With the fire in her body intensifying rapidly, she needed release, and she needed it soon. Her little hand was still around his pulsing length and she knew what she wanted to do with it. Allorah spread her legs, letting him settle between them, then wriggled down the bed until the head of his cock touched her lust-slick nether lips. Raising her hips high, she managed to get the head of him inside, but it wasn't enough. She made a small noise of frustration and looked up at him. His eyes seemed to smile and say, "Let me help you with that."

He took one of his arms and tucked it under the small of her back, sliding all the way inside at last as he pulled their bodies close. Her eyes fluttered closed and a sigh escaped her. If it was possible, he seemed to fit even more snugly than before, or maybe it was just the way he was holding her. Cherishing, protecting. His hips started to rock gently, not enough to really pull out very far, but like a slow tide. Ebbing and flowing and changing the pressure. The presence of him inside made her aware of muscles she never thought about, and she gave an experimental squeeze. Instantly his hips gave a little jerk forward, and his breath caught before returning again to the steady rhythm he maintained. It pleased her to learn that she had such an effect on him while it felt so good to her, so she did it again, clenching a little longer this time. His breath shuddered out and he rewarded her with a roll of his pelvis.

"Aaah!" She cried. His other hand slipped under her head, tangling his fingers in her hair. With the cry still fresh on her lips he sealed their mouths. The low purr of his pleasure mingled with her breath.

He pulled his cock out a little more now, just for variation, but the pace stayed steady. Every time he pushed in, she could feel the length of him slide along her cunt and press against her cervix, stopping right before the point of pain. She wrapped both arms about his neck and tried matching his rhythm. A soft, wet sound accompanied his unhurried thrusts into her depths, merging with both their breathing. Her heart took up the slow tempo, and she knew his did the same from the constant throb of his thick cock buried deep inside her pussy. She was highly aware of her slightly dampened skin that was in constant contact with his nude body, rubbing and clinging. With her eyes closed, the feelings seemed magnified, and the erotic sound of him pushing into her dripping cunt inflamed her passion. But she wanted to see his face, determine if he too was teetering on the edge of a wonderful abyss.

She looked up at him, and paused. His gold-green eyes captured her, and in them she saw something that both confused and frightened her with its intensity. Though her desire was undiminished, and every unfaltering stroke filled her with pleasure, that look stirred her calculating mind. It told her that he had seduced her, that his seduction granted him power over her. She wanted the thought to go away and leave her to the sweet sensations radiating from her aching core, but she could not shake the doubt that her response was a sign of his power manifesting itself already. He suddenly slowed and he told her quietly, "You need only say it, and I will stop. I would never force you." His low voice surprised her both in its tenderness and by how controlled it was.

And just as quickly the calculating thoughts went away, banished by his words. She tightened her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely. She wanted this. Her hips took up the movement where she'd left off. "Don't stop." She whispered against his lips.

His acknowledgment came in the form of a deep thrust ending with a small circular motion that stimulated every part of her slickened channel. She moaned, arching her breasts harder against his chest. Her legs wrapped around his as she ground her pussy harder onto his enormous prick, wringing blissful thrills from her clit as it rubbed against his pelvic bone. Her vaginal muscles clenched again and he felt so huge inside her. She felt her orgasm approaching as if from a great distance, gathering power from each thrust into her cunt, each breath that dragged her nipples along his muscular chest. It finally crested over her in a great wave, vast and mighty, sweeping away everything but her awareness of the sensations. It might have taken that too, but Varyn held her tight as she cried out in sobbing release, spasming around his cock and clutching his body as if she might drown. He waited to begin again until her eyes focused on his once more. It only took a few more strokes inside her supersensitive sex for the pleasure to peak again, and as the hot splash of his seed hit her cervix, she felt herself climaxing a second time. His body tensed, his forehead against hers, their mouths open and moaning. He pumped burst after burst into her and her rippling pussy milked him for all he had.

They were still for a time after that, simply catching their breath together. Varyn raised his head slightly and looked down at her, his expression attentive. He kissed her again softly. It was the first kiss he'd ever given her after the actual act, and it somehow seemed to carry more weight because of it.

Pulling out, he shifted to lie on his side next to her. Allorah felt her head beginning to clear from the intoxicating cloud of desire. She waited for the critical voice to start berating her for submitting again, but it was strangely silent. Shouldn't she be feeling something? This was the third time, and she'd not even known him a full day. Shouldn't she feel guilty about that? Or angry? Yet all she felt was a curious sort of satisfaction, as if lying here in his arms was exactly what she should be doing.

They watched each other.

Allorah finally ended the silent inspection when she shivered and dropped her eyes. Despite the comfortable heat of his flesh, she had cooled significantly from lying still, and the breeze playing through the room was chilling to her naked body.

"I should get dressed." She sat up and his arms relaxed to let her. Though she knew his eyes were on her as she went the to chest and pulled out a set of clothes, this time she felt no discomfort in it.

She donned the simple garments quickly: a white shirt that was laced at the modest neckline and came all the way down to her knees, a thick floor-length grey skirt, and a dark green sash tied about her slim waist. In the traditional garb of her people, she felt more sure of herself than she had since Dannonae first told her of the Summoning spell. Speaking of Dannonae...

"You should cover up as well," she told Varyn. "Priestess Dannonae will likely return soon."

The side of his mouth curled in a little smile. "And I wouldn't want to offend her sensibilities, now would I?"

Allorah felt her own lips twitch at the thought of Dannonae's reaction to such a sight. "No, you probably don't."

As he rose and collected the discarded cat pelt, she quickly combed her hair and began loosely braiding it. By the time she had tied it off with a thin strip of cloth, he was covered and waiting. She led him into the main room again where he resumed his former seat and she put the kettle on for some tea to invigorate herself.

She would need the brew to give her the energy for the tasks ahead. There was still plenty of daytime left, and much yet to do. Yes, she had somehow managed to summon this warrior to aid them in their war, but that did not heal the many wounded ones that only she and the old Priestess had the skill to mend, and it had not yet secured their victory. Allorah tried to think optimistically; Varyn's presence could very well be the turning point of this war. Still, she couldn't quite dislodge the dread rooted in her gut. Something told her this was only the beginning...

12