All Comments on 'The Warrior Goddess'

by member9458

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Strong woman fetish, spelt out nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not "strong woman fetish", more like..

...letting a woman liver her fantasy of being the strong goddess (for mutual enjoyment). Note that she can only climax with the man on top. This is not a castrating bitch. Just good clean fun.

Five stars. The champion is... MEMBER9458 !!!!!!!

:-)

member9458member9458about 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Anonymous (from 3/13/11)

(This is a rewrite of a previous comment I made -- the original was deleted after I realized that I totally misread the post I was replying to.)

Spot on, but I'd just like to add that she also cums with the man literally on his knees giving her oral (or eating her out, as someone who isn't a total square would say). So she climaxes once in a dominant position, and once in a submissive position.

I'd like to say that was by design, but really, I wasn't thinking that hard on this. I don't see enough "strong woman" stories on here, and the ones I do see have her either going soft as she falls in love, or venture into heavy BDSM territory (whether she's master or slave). Of course, there's nothing wrong with those stories, but neither one was my thing. I saw a hole, and I decided to fill it (pun not intended).

Pleasantly surprised at and grateful for the positive feedback here (votes and comments)!

Juzt156Juzt156over 10 years ago
Love it.

Strong tough intelligent tattoed bad ass woman. Nothing is sexier. keep it up :)

debaucherdebaucherabout 9 years ago

That was good! Rated 4/5.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years ago
Not sure if I'm glad or disappointed...

that you decided not to end the penultimate scene with a pun about the "finishing blow." : D

Considering how smart and solid your writing is, I'm curious why there hasn't been another story in five years. Hopefully it's because you're busy writing for other venues. Despite its brevity, this story has a well-built and complex environment, multiple vibrant characters painted in quick, deft strokes, a compelling protagonist, and a start-middle-end plot that gives us an arc without feeling contrived.

Really well done!

member9458member9458almost 8 years agoAuthor
@IanSaulWhitcomb

I have been working in other venues, but I also just haven't had any erotic inspiration lead to a story that a.) I felt like I had to write myself, and b.) might turn out good enough to share. Of course, EVERY writer goes through (b), but pride doesn't stop fucking with you just because you roll your eyes and whine that it fucks with everyone else.

I've got a couple of stories cooking now, though, that look like they might pass my rigorous standards of quality for about six months before I look them over again and ask myself what I was thinking. The one that'll probably go up first is a mild twist on the "hot teacher" fetish, but I suspect it's gonna test everyone's love of the slow burn. (Seriously, I had to laugh when you essentially praised me for my economy because holy shit do I normally love to meander along the scenic route in my work.) So be on the lookout over the next couple of months for either the hottest student-teacher story you've ever read or an epic, hilarious trainwreck of hubris and boredom.

In the meantime, thanks for your kind words!

P.S. - I bet it took you half a second to come up with that "finishing blow" pun you brilliant son of a bitch

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years ago

Puns are a compulsion of mine.

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Although fiction, I've often wondered about female warriors love life. What kind of mate do they look for. Interesting story, 5 stars.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 6 years ago
Weird... I think?

I liked it, but I really can't put my finger on why...

Specially since I read this one last, it almost seems like it was written by a different author. It has none of the depth of character that I was expecting from your other stories, and the lead seems psychologically deranged... It's much more of a stroke piece IMO, but it won't be memorable

Still, good read all in all.

Makes me wonder, Pete's parents would have a field day with Angel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermember9458@member9458
THE LATEST WORD 5.5.22 Hey y'all, I'm here for my yearly "I swear I've got stuff in development" cocktease. No promises on if or when new stories will see the light of day (those never seem to go well with me), but for those of you who still care, thanks for your patience. H...