The Warrior Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
member9458
member9458
450 Followers

After a couple of passes to coat him with enough saliva, Erica crawled forward and sat up, bringing her cunt in contact with the rigid member. "Are you ready for your blessing, my warrior?"

"Yes, Goddess," he said, playing along to Erica's delight. With that, she lifted herself up and positioned his dick for entry. She teased the head, looked down at her loyal subject, and gave him a sly wink.

Then she sat down, squeezing him into her wet folds. "Oh, SHIT, you're so tight," he exclaimed as the last few inches were stuffed in. With a smile, she leaned forward and place her hands on his rigid pecs.

"Mmm," she moaned as she began bouncing leisurely on his cock, "you feel so good inside me. How do I look on top of you?"

"Oh, you definitely look like a goddess," he said, "In fact, I think you are one, whether or not you think you're pretending!"

"Is that so?"

"Uh-huh!"

"You feel honored that I chose to fuck you?"

"Yeah!"

"You feel blessed by this stranger wrapping her tight twat around your gorgeous cock?"

"OHH, yeah!"

"Mmm, then you should lie back and enjoy this," she finished, "The best is yet to come."

Erica sat back up and closed her eyes, letting the warm floodlights and the body underneath her take her away. She recalled the crowd from her earlier fantasy, excited by the prospect of being graced with a different kind of performance from her. She recalled their chant -- "Fuuuuck her! Fuuuuck her!" And now, instead of the odious Juarez who was merely convenient, there was this handsome stud, who had earned the right to be with her just by the grace of being different than the testosterone-drunk brawlers that usually surrounded her.

She pumped his dick harder and harder, hearing his groans over the cheers of the crowd. She thrust her tits out for display, exuding power and grace. She was proud of her beauty, proud to be seen with the man under her. She felt the lights and sounds reach into her and change her blood into liquid energy, charging her for release. Then she opened her eyes and looked down at her man: hands splayed out, afraid to touch. Eyes open, face contorted. His beautiful hairless torso, bobbing up and down erratically as he struggled to control his breathing and motions.

She knew what had to happen to bring the both of them over.

"Sit up," Erica instructed, and he did so, giving her breasts a few generous swipes with his tongue. She then laid herself down on the dirt and grunted "Finish me!"

It was like she unleashed a caged animal. He held her down and pounded her like a jackhammer, and she loved it. It was all too much: the hot lights reaching into her and putting her on display to an audience of no one, the feeling of her breasts pistoning violently back and forth and the hard dirt scratching her back, the look of wild, unrestrained lust on his innocent face, and his sweat splashing on to her and mingling with her own. Finally, he leaned down and gave his goddess a kiss, and it was all over. She shouted to the heavens as she exploded into a million beams of energy.

"Oh fuck," she barely heard over the sound of her own voice, "I'm gonna cum!"

"ON ME," she shouted.

"On you?"

"OH YEAH, spray that cum all over me, MMMMMM! Show your goddess how much you love her!"

And that was it for him. The moment he pulled out, a white hot jet of cum shot out and traveled all the way up to Erica's face, gluing her right eye shut. He roared through the rest of his incredible volley; Erica twitched and groaned in a mini-orgasm as several shots landed on her neck, her chest tattoo, her tits, and her stomach. The last of it dribbled out over the word "Salvation".

Erica laughed as she came down from her orgasm, in awe of the huge load that she was anointed with. She wiped away only the cum on her eye, then glanced down to admired the thick streaks of goo splashed all over her torso. "Oh, boy!" she giggled, "Don't I feel appreciated?"

"Thank you," he said, "By the way, my name's--"

"Ssh," Erica interrupted, "Not important." She pulled herself up and gave her loyal subject a kiss on the mouth, followed by a peck on his deflated dong, inadvertently waking it up.

"See," he laughed, "You really are a goddess."

With a smile, Erica took him into her warm, wet mouth. She had no intention of letting him out until he was ready to paint her face with his second offering.

***

"Corn-Fed" "Joe Franklin" shocked the next week's audience by knocking out his very first opponent -- unbeknownst to him, the very same person who handed Erica her first loss -- in a 71-second microwave fight. Erica saw the whole thing, laughing at the suddenly valid theory that her pussy had magical powers.

She wondered if Joe would ask to sleep with her again for continued good luck, and while she positively gushed at the notion, she decided that he hadn't earned the honor. Sure, for all she knew, he probably busted his ass getting ready for the match, but if she really was a goddess, then he hadn't really won it on his own. She had to save her gift for truly special occasions; great power, great responsibility, and all that. Even if it was just sexual fantasy...well, that's what made the fantasy so novel.

Now, if he happened to beat her fair and square during a match...

member9458
member9458
450 Followers
12