The Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the one that summoned me?" His voice was deep and powerful. Allorah could only nod in awe. He advanced slowly, his eyes never leaving her. She felt a stirring of something within her, and undefined yearning, a needing. The light danced over the hardened muscles of his chest and arms and the silver spikes of his hair. He knelt on one knee before her.

"I am the Warrior Varyn. I am here to serve." He said formally, then paused. His tone changed. "What is your name?"

"Allorah," she breathed. His intense green eyes mesmerized her. The yearning inside her had grown, changed into something stronger. She could feel a strange and unfamiliar sensation between her legs.

"Allorah," he whispered, "Beautiful."

His hand reached out, tracing her cheek, her trembling lips. Her body quivered in excitement as that hand dropped down to casually tweak her rose-colored nipple. Alien passion roared through her small frame, crying out for her to return the touch, but inexperience and nervousness kept her immobile. Varyn paused, watching her expression, then he moved for her.

Her head swam as he enveloped her mouth in a hungry, insistent kiss. His tongue plunged inward, exploring, claiming, and she tugged and bit at his lower lip in response. Part of her was shocked by her sudden boldness, but it was soon swept away in the tide of desire that was flooding her senses. She had never done anything even close to this before, but right now, she didn't care. In this place of half-dream, it just seemed right.

Somehow, she was lying on her back and he was kissing his way down her body. Nipping and licking her jaw, ear, neck, collarbone. He was deterred by the twin peaks of her breasts, where he stopped his downward journey to circle them with his tongue, one at a time. His lips enveloped her left nipple. He pulled it into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue and raking it with his teeth, almost to the point of pain. Allorah moaned, her hands tightening on his solid shoulders. Switching to her right breast, he suckled and nibbled, while his hands continued to roam down her body. She shivered as his lips traced her flat belly and those strong hands crept up the insides of her thighs.

When at last his mouth reached her most private of places, she gasped in surprise and delight. She'd never felt anything so sweet, so agonizingly pleasurable. His tongue ran over her nether-lips then unexpectedly plunged inside her and she cried out at the sensations that were flooding her body. Before long, his tongue moved up slightly to tease her innocent bud, and something much harder and longer found its way to her entrance. She whimpered as he penetrated her with his finger. Nothing had ever been inside her before, and the sudden intrusion was not entirely comfortable. She could feel it bumping up against her maidenhead. But as he began to work it in and out of her she could feel herself lubricating it, and soon the frenzied activity of his tongue had her panting with desire. When he inserted a second finger, she could only moan.

Suddenly it stopped, and she opened her eyes, not even remembering when she'd closed them, to find Varyn crawling up toward her again. His body forced her legs further apart and she could feel his enormous erection pushing against her untried entrance. The lust apparent in his hardness was echoed in his eyes and in her own heart.

"Please," she gasped.

He silenced her scream of pain with his mouth as he forced himself into her with one brutal thrust. She could feel delicate tissue stretch and rip open. It was as if the action released something wild within him and all of a sudden there was a different man on top of her. Any semblance of gentleness was gone; he drove himself into her with merciless savagery, conquering her tight, virginal body violently and cruelly. His monstrous cock plunged in and out of her, stained with her blood, pulling nearly the entire way out before he shoved it back inside, even deeper than before. Her only blessing was the plentiful juices that eased its passage somewhat. Her own juices that she could taste on his lips as he muffled her continuing cries with bruising kisses.

Allorah thought she might faint with the pain, that it might be a blessing if she did. But then, unbelievably, her body began to respond. The tremendous cock that she would have trouble wrapping her hand around was hitting some place deep within her, sending electric thrills through her whole body. At the same time, he had her stretched so far open that her tiny button rubbed against the base of his tool every time he thrust in. She dimly heard her cries of pain turn to wild pleasure, and she squirmed beneath him, twisting against the rock-hard pole that filled her so completely, shoving her hips up to meet each thrust in an attempt to capture more of him inside her.

"More," she panted against his lips. She could feel the heat building, the climax nearing. "Oh, please, more!"

He stared into her eyes as he obeyed. He thrust himself into her faster and even more deeply, penetrating her with such force that her whole body was slammed into the ground on every stroke. Shock-waves shook her breasts in time with their coupling, making her hardened nipples brush against his muscular chest, slick with sweat. His breath came harshly and beads of sweat grew on his face. She clung to him tighter, wrapping her legs around him and digging her heals into his backside. Still he shoved into her viciously, relentlessly, deeper and deeper.

"Oh, yes. Gods, yes, yes..."

He pushed, stabbed, impaled her to her very heart until, at last, she felt her inner walls constrict in a vice like grip around his cock, and her whole body tighten, as she screamed her release to the night. Her pussy rippled in ecstasy, milking and massaging the length of him until she felt him drive himself inside her and hold, while powerful spasms sent thick ropes of his seed to fill her even more completely. He grunted and quivered on top of her.

When her last shudder of orgasm finally passed, he slowly lowered himself to the ground next to her, but remained skin to skin, still enveloped in her pussy and her embrace. Their hands traced sweet patterns across each other's skin as they stared long at one another, but they did not speak. Talk was for the daylight hours. At last, Allorah felt herself drifting into slumber, safe and sated in the arms of her Warrior-lover from beyond the Gates.

12