All Comments on 'The Wasp and the Dragon Ch. 07'

by Denarive_Rintner

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good, but not for me.

On the one hand, this story (so far) does an excellent job of imitating the kind of humiliation and rape hentai that it is clearly inspired by, and in that vein the plot, excuse though it may be, is far better than it needs to be, the writing is good, the scenes reasonably imaginative, and the heroines human enough to relate to. Its main flaw is the patented Smug Asshole Hentai Villain™ model whose neigh-omnipotence is always somewhat annoying, but even here you manage to take some of the edge off by showing him being genuinely inconvenienced and flummoxed by the main heroine's resistance in an earlier chapter.

In short, I don't want to imply that this is not a story that largely succeeds at what it sets out to do, and does so with obvious energy and passion.

However, that kind of humiliation and rape hentai just isn't my thing. Even when it is well-written enough to be arousing in discrete units, as this is, it ultimately leaves me feeling sick and depressed. Especially when any possibility of a happy ending has been pretty ruthlessly stamped out for everyone involved.

I'm writing this post because this story deserves some commentary that I don't see it getting, but it's just not my shindig. If it weren't for the utter drought of ninja stories on this site, I'm sorry to say that I probably wouldn't have bothered giving this a second glance, simply because it lies so far outside my strike zone.

Good luck anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous