The Wasp and the Dragon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leiko sang out in pleasure as the Oni tugged on her nipples and clit. She came for the fourth time as she turned her head to kiss the Oni. The Oni shoved his tongue down her throat while his hand was still clamped around her neck. Leiko's eyes fluttered as she passed out from lack of air. The Oni punched her in the gut snapping her back to life. The Oni brought up a second hand and clasped down on her neck. He continued to strangle her unconscious and then beat her back awake.

The crowd shouted for more as the hovering cameras pasted the images on the large screens all over the arena. Sumiko's and Leiko's screams echoed throughout the entire arena as they were brutally fucked with no remorse. Suzume couldn't let out sounds of protest do to the cocks forced in her mouth ever second. Cum was leaking out of every one of her holes and was only going to be filled with more. One camera zoomed in on Suzumebachi's back; to her tattoo of the dragon. Osamu smiled at how faded the seal had become in such a short time. He would be able to make his move soon.

12