The Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers

I thought what the fuck and I pulled the towel lower so she could reach those parts better. Her hand never missed an inch of me. I felt her hand as it slid under my balls getting to the inner part of my thighs, and her thumbnail as it lightly raked the underside of my nut sack when she did. Surely she had to know what she was doing to me, the towel was now covering just my cock as it stood out. And I felt it jump as her hand brushed it applying the lotion around the hair on my crotch.

My eyes were closed when I felt her hand reach around my hot thick cock, putting lotion on the sunburned skin of my dick. I sighed heavily as she slowly worked her hand on my cock, spreading the lotion all over it. I felt myself fixing to cum and she had only just started putting it on me.

"Mom, ahhh, Oh mom, I'm going to, uh, mom if you don't, Oh NO!!!!'

I was ejaculating in my mom's hand, nothing could have stopped it from coming out as her hand worked it faster, she had wanted me to cum in her hand! I looked at her pretty face, her eyes glued to my cock as it shot out my thick load all on her hand and my stomach. A lusty look in her eyes as it spurted like a volcano erupting for her.

"Oh Yes baby, Cum for momma, Show momma what a man you've become."

All I could do was finish shooting off in her hand as she slowed her hand down, squeezing it to make sure all my hot cum was out before releasing it from her grasp.

"There honey, do you feel better now?"

All I could do was shake my head and my body, I have never cum so hard or so much before. My body trembled as her hand left my cock, and it was still jerking when she got the towel and wiped my cum off her hand. I lay there in amazement at what had just transpired between a mother and son, not ashamed of it. I wanted to do something for her also.

I placed my hand on her leg, close to her crotch.

"No, that would not be right honey! Please don't!"

I took my hand away and she got up and soon was back with a cool wet rag and washed my cum from my body for me.

I got up and went to my room, around 1:30 AM I heard Aunt Cathy come home from a night out. She was half drunk it sounded like when she came in the house. She tripped over the ottoman and she giggled. I got out of bed to help her to her room, when I saw her I knew she was drunk as a skunk, she saw me walking over to her in my pajama bottoms.

"Well, well, there's my sexy Nephew. Whatcha doin up hun?"

"I thought you might need some help to bed Aunt Cathy!"

"Hahaha, I don't need help Too bed, I need some help IN bed! Damn men around here are scared of pussy!"

I blushed at her harsh language and the thought that a man would turn this woman down for sex. I wrapped my arm around her and we walked to her room, She flopped on the bed and fell on her back. Her legs open wide and her eyes closed. I took her shoes off and unbuttoned her blouse.

"Sit up Aunt Cathy, you have to help me here!"

"You're a good boy, helping your poor old Aunt. Did I tell you how sexy I think you are? And how nice you dick is? I liked watching you today, made me fucking hot!'

"Oh Aunt Cathy, that's enough of that, now come on and help me some."

I pulled her up in a sitting position and took her blouse off, the tight lacy bra barely held her firm tits in. I reached behind her and undid her skirt, she fell back and I pulled it off her shapely hips. Her panties matched the lacy bra, pretty pink ones, and the crotch had a wet spot on it. "Hmmm!" no time like the present to take advantage of a drunken woman I thought to myself, mom's asleep and Aunt Cathy is in no condition to fight me off. I had wanted to touch her earlier today.

She was not sun burned as bad as I was, and it showed up on her skin like a light glow. I pushed my hand behind her and after a few attempts I got her bra undone, freeing the pretty tits that sat proudly on her chest. I touched her nipple and she moaned while keeping her eyes closed. I felt it harden while I played with it, I ran my other hand down her belly lightly and she giggled.

"That tickles!" she smiled and did nothing to stop me.

When I got to her panties, I ran the flat of my hand down between her open legs and felt the heat coming from her hot pussy. I clasped my hand on it, giving it a squeeze.

"Oh Yes baby, do that for me. It feels so good!"

I put my lips on the puffy pink nipple and gently sucked it in. She moaned and her chest pushed forward to my lips. I knew she would let me do what I wanted then, so I stuck my hand inside her panties, I ran my fingertip along her wet slit. I felt her clit as I slid my hand down her crack. The thick curly hair felt good on my hand, I bent my finger and drug it back up. I felt her pussy lips open when I did that, and my fingertip got wet and I slipped it in her in to my first knuckle.

Her hips moved to my hand and a sigh came from her, I was hard as a rock from this feeling. Being a virgin was not a fun thing for an 18 year old boy, and that was soon to change for me. I put my fingers in the band of her panties and pulled them down, she wiggled her hips to help even in her drunken state of mind she wanted this. I threw them on the floor and stared at her body, she is so pretty and her body is one that men would go to war for.

Her legs spread when my finger slid in her gash, her hips moved slightly when my finger reentered her slick hot spot. I watched her head roll on its side and her mouth opened. Finally, after all these years of spying on her and yesterdays teasing I was doing it with my hot Aunt. She put her hand on mine and pushed it harder against her pussy, I stuck my finger in her deeper and wiggled it around. Never having done this before I really wasn't sure what to do, so why not do it all?

I put my face near her pussy and inhaled the musky smell coming from her wet pussy. My dick jerked at the odor, not a bad odor, a really sexy smell. I put my mouth on it and licked her clit, it was a small pink nub and glistened with her slick dew. Aunt Cathy gasped when my hot tongue touched it and I knew that this was something she would like. So I licked it over and over while her hips bucked on my face. I was finger fucking her at the same time and she got real wet, covering my finger with the creamy juice as she bucked on my hand and face. Her hand went to my head and shoved it in her pussy.

"Yes, Oh shit yes, eat my pussy. Lick it good, use your tongue in me. Go on, lick it good for me baby!"

I moved my tongue down the wet slit and tasted the salty flavor of her pussy, then stuck my tongue inside the hot box. I wiggled it around in circles, the inner folds of her pussy opening up at my oral intrusion. She picked her legs up and placed her feet on my back, giving me complete access to her wet slit. Aunt Cathy moaned as my tongue stuck in her as far as I could get it. I was humping the bed with my cock, not wanting to wait much longer before I stuck it in her hot pussy.

It didn't take long and she was making the same noise that she made when she came at the lake. Her head rolled side to side as she got more excited, her heels dug into my back pulling me towards her sweet pussy.

"Oh Fuck, Yes, Oh, Oh, Fuck Yes! Now, I'm cumming now!! Do it, eat me , eat my pussy!"

I licked for all I was worth, When I put my lips around her clit and sucked her she came hard. Her pussy flowed as her hands shoved my face in her pussy. She had gotten excited when she played with her pussy at the lake, but nothing like this. I could wait no longer and slid up her body, running my hot hard cock along her leg as I did. Aunt Cathy put her hands under my arm pits and pulled me to her. When I was between her legs I tried to just shove my dick in her but couldn't find the opening, she seemed frustrated at my inept efforts and grabbed my cock and moving it around a bit she had it in her.

I shoved it fully in her in one stroke, not knowing about taking the time to get it all wet first, but she didn't complain she just started fucking me wildly. I joined her in my attempt to keep up with her passion. I never knew that a woman felt so good, Aunt Cathy was so wet and her pussy was so fucking hot, I wasn't sure how long I could last before I would come. And Aunt Cathy really knows how to work her pussy, it felt like it gripped my cock when I was pulling back to slam in her again. I had heard stories about women who could milk a dick with just the muscles in their pussy, well let me tell you, My Aunt Cathy is one of them!

"Fuck me, fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours. Oh Yes, Fuck me hard, make me come again, I want to come again."

I did everything I could to make her cum again, I held her by her soft shoulders and pulled myself to her when I thrust in her. I put my face in the crook of her neck and smelled her perfume, Fuck she smelled so fucking good. I pumped her pussy harder, beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and upper lip. Deeper and deeper I thrust and she drew her knees up and spread her thighs wider for me. I kissed her sweet lips and her tongue drew mine in to her hot mouth, sucking it down like she wanted to swallow it. Aunt Cathy had her legs around my hips and her fingernails dug into my ass so hard that it hurt, pulling me to her as we fucked.

"I'm coming Aunt Cathy, I feel it cumming!"

She moved her pussy even faster to make me cum in her,

"Yes baby, cum for me, cum in my pussy baby! Fuck me hard and cum in me!"

I thrust my hips into her as the first shot of my thick hot cum shot off in her. Splattering the inner walls of her wet pussy with it.

"Oh God, I feel it, I feel it in me!' she cried out.

Feeling it hit in her set her off on her own orgasm, she bit my neck and raked my back with her nails when she came. And I could feel my sweat as it ran down the crack of my ass when I clinched it tight to force my cum out for her. I lay on her when it was over, her breath smelled like booze, but her body smelled great from her perfume. I felt her pussy milking my cock, trying to get my spunk all out and perhaps trying to keep it hard. I rolled off her and lay beside her hot sweaty body, running my fingers on her puffy nipple. She was soon asleep both from the sex and the booze. I lay there in bed with her a few minutes looking at her, then covered her up and left.

Laying in bed with my hands behind my head, I thought about what had happened to me in such a short time. Getting to jack off and watch my Aunt play with her pussy, then Mom jacking me off and now finally getting to fuck Aunt Cathy. Shit! It don't get no better than this! I fell asleep with those images in my head, hoping I would dream of more.

* * * * *

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers
12