The Watcher

Story Info
The more you see, the harder it is to look away.
764 words
3.39
22.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED ARE FICTIONAL AND OVER THE AGE OF 18.

The light reflected on her, the shadows highlighting each magnificent curve of her perfectly sculpted body. The watcher stood, concealed in the darkness. His eyes darted across her pert breasts, down her flawless stomach to the smooth wonder nestled between her milky thighs. Her tongue circled her plump lips, creating a stirring of her watcher's manhood.

Her perfectly manicured fingers circled her nipples, causing them to harden under the gentle touch. A small moan escaped her lips and the watcher found his hand automatically grasping his raging hard-on.

He watched as her fingers traced the contours of her stomach, making its way down to the smooth mound between her thighs. When she parted her legs it was all the watcher could do not to cum there and then as her glistening pussy was exposed.

A finger parted the wet lips, brushing her clit as she stroked down. A look of wild passion filled her dark eyes, causing an involuntary moan to escape her watcher's lips. He stroked his cock in time with the movement of her fingers.

Her mouth formed a small 'O' as a finger slipped inside her dripping cunt. She moved it faster and faster,adding another finger, moaning and squirming under her own touch.

Suddenly her eyes flashed up, capturing his gaze. He froze, not knowing how to react to being caught. She just stared into his eyes. Her fingers moved rhythmically, not pausing for a second. A thought flashed through his mind. She had known all along. This whole show was for him.

With her free hand she beckoned him inside, mouthing the word as she did so.

"Daddy".

--

The handle turned and the door was cautiously pushed, revealing her watcher in the shadows. He stared into her dark eyes with a blur of emotion, his eyes wide with terror, yet burning with a fiery passion. He moved into the room, light on his feet despite his towering form. She admired his muscular arms, which both terrified and comforted her. She thought of all the times she had fell asleep in his arms, sat on his strong thighs with her head on his chest. But she was a big girl now, and the last thing she wanted to do was sleep. His dark eyes, an attribute the pair shared, stared into hers. He reached the bed, pausing, unsure of his next move. No words were exchanged. They both knew what the other wanted. He barely had time to think before his daughter took his hand, placing it on her firm tit. He tentatively squeezed before a burst of passion entered his body and his actions became a blur. The sudden realization that his innermost fantasies were becoming a reality hit him.

His touch caused soft moans to escape her lips, her breathing to become heavier and her body to gently thrust against his touch. With one hand on her tit, the other moved down her chest, hovering at her navel before teasing her clit. He leaned into her neck, his breathing causing an involuntary shiver down her spine.

He leaped up, his trousers hit the floor in mere seconds. His daughter gasped at his huge, throbbing cock, staring as if she'd never seen one before.

Grabbing her feet, he pulled her to the edge of the bed, kissing her inner thigh with his teasingly gentle touch. His face was mere inches from her glistening pussy, and his ragged breaths made her shiver with anticipation. Leaning in, he kissed her swollen clit, causing a moan to escape his daughter's lips. With his tongue, he circled her clit slowly, his daughter writhing against his touch. With an ever increasing pace he licked her dripping cunt, up and down. She thrust into his mouth, grinding her body against his tongue.

The continuous rhythm sent her into a frenzy, and the smell of her arousal intoxicated her father. The pressure began to build in her body, moans filling the room until she could hold back no longer. She exploded into orgasm with a piercing scream, overcome by the intense feeling he had given her. Her body shook in the aftermath and her breathing ragged and uneven.

He jumped back onto the bed and kissed her fiercely on the mouth, their tongues intertwining and their breathing ragged. He pushed himself up and stared into her eyes, before thrusting hard into her dripping cunt.

He felt the hymen tear.

Fear, pain and a hint of pleasure crossed her face.

His daughter was a virgin.