The Watcher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna's breath was shallow and quick, and she again tasted the creature's acrid stench in her throat. She had never been so frightened, nor beheld anything so horribly disturbing. Its large eyes examined her curiously and calmly. Jenna thought of what Blake had told her, of how his brothers had begun to change. Looking at the creature that held her by the hair of her head, it did appear that its body was warping from within, stretching the skin in places and leaving it loose in others.

The creature moved its free hand toward her, its spider leg fingers dancing as it came. Shrieking and turning her head as much as possible, alarms of terror rang in her head. Her wide eyes cut over to witness a single long and bony finger gently brush a strand of her black hair from her eyes. She shot a glance at its horrid smiling face, watching its tongue slither across its teeth.

Jenna could not contain her scream. To her surprise the monstrosity released her hair and she collapsed to the floor. Wasting not a second, she scrambled away from it, uncertain of where she would even go. The basement window was the only escape she could think of, but just as she reached the wall, she felt a giant hand seize her ankle. Her legs were pulled from under her, and when she fell her cheek hit the ground painfully.

It was then that the creature spun her body over roughly and bellowed forth its own cry. Jenna saw its jaw fall open, and it continued to stretch impossibly low and wide with its slithery tongue wagging. It fell over her, straddling her and emitting its strange hissing and grumbling scream in her face. Jenna turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut. She wailed and beat her fists against the thing, which had seemingly no effect on it whatsoever.

Jenna felt two cold fingers pinch her chin hard and turn her face back to face the creature. Her eyes opened and she saw the terrible grinning face looming over her. As close as she was to it, she could now make out every detail of the thing's head. She saw the wrinkled black skin inside its sunken eye sockets around the eyes themselves, which glared hauntingly down into hers. The skin that hung from its cheeks near the rear of the jaw was a pale bloodless grey, the color of dead flesh. Its ears were quite large, though they were long and misshapen.

Her eyes scanned further up the creature's head, where she saw two sizeable knots of curled and twisted flesh, situated across from one another with one above each eye. To Jenna, it looked as though this mass of skin was hardened and beginning to crack or split apart, as though something was preparing to burst forth from the skull beneath. Along the top of the head grew tiny black spines or barbs, which ran over the crest of the skull and presumably down its back.

She screamed again, which only seemed to enrage the thing more. It swayed and jerked back and forth, and its head twisted this way and that. Its odd hissing growl grew more furious. Jenna saw its chest heaving and bulging as it squatted over her. The putrid smell assaulted her senses, causing her to nearly gag. She felt the folds of the monster's flesh brushing her bare thighs. She kicked her legs until it squatted so low that the beast pinned her under its immense weight.

With her strength exhausted, Jenna resorted to pleading with the creature. She struggled to remember all that Blake had said to her.

"Nathan! Please, Nathan, stop!"

The abomination tossed its head back and let loose another hissing, groaning wail. Its wide eyes fell to hers again, its entire head trembling with what could only have been rage. Something that Jenna said hadn't sounded quite right. As her mind raced and spun, she saw the creature lift a single long arm above its head. Fear of her impending doom overtook her. Its elongated hand curled into a fist just as a thought crossed Jenna's mind.

"Ethan, stop!" She screamed.

The basement grew silent. The creature froze on top of her, its jaw retracting to grin down at her once more. Jenna stared breathlessly into the lidless green eyes that bored into hers. Slowly, it lowered its arm to its side, its long deformed hand relaxing. The hand that clutched her chin released her, leaving a cold soreness on her skin. She blinked, realizing that she had communicated successfully with the beast. It studied her curiously with its head twisted to one side, its stringy strands of grey hair hanging like the dead limbs of a willow tree.

"Ethan," she dared to utter, "please... please let me go."

As if to answer, it positioned its legs beneath itself and lifted its weight from her thighs. Its calm wheezing breath returned as its bulging chest heaved slowly. Its menacing round eyes watched her from above. Jenna had never felt so small and helpless beneath any other gaze. She was so shocked that the creature had listened to her and done as she pleaded that she didn't move for quite some time, but rather lay on the cold floor hypnotized by its terrifying presence.

Finally, Jenna built up the courage to scoot her body backward. Her jaw trembled uncontrollably. Her sore and bruised limbs were all but numbed by the incredible sense of terror she felt. Inch by inch, Jenna distanced herself from the wretched thing, while it looked on calmly. Its tongue slid across its teeth, but it made no move toward her.

At last Jenna reached the wall beneath the window. As her heart thundered in her chest, she considered what to do next. She feared what might happen should she try for the basement window again, but she knew it was her only hope. The wide teal green eyes watched her closely. She dared not make a move too sudden.

As easily as she could, Jenna lifted herself up against the wall. Though the last thing she wanted was to turn her back to the creature, she spun and glanced up at the glass above. She could feel the heat of the lidless gaze on her back. Blinking the stinging tears from her eyes, Jenna stretched her arms high. Her hands easily crested the ledge at the bottom of the window. She set her efforts to feeling for a latch or lever to open the window.

Before she heard the hissing growl at her ear, she felt a long hand slap around her throat and tighten like a vise. She tried to scream and found that it was impossible. Her hands immediately clawed at the creature's clammy arm. Terror lurked at the edge of her mind, though frantic desperation was all that she felt. She cut her eyes around to see the huge grinning thing that clutched her like a child's toy. There was not much to gauge an expression on its twisted face, but it was evident that it was enraged.

The light from the window cast a haunting glow on the monster, accentuating its horrible features. Its round eyes glimmered with reflectivity. Its entire head trembled as it bellowed into her face, and the flaps of loose skin quivered from the movement. The jaw had again fell open wide, like the mandible of a great snake that was preparing to swallow whole its prey. Its sour putrid breath filled her nose, and her throat struggled against the squeezing hand to cough.

As her legs grew weak and her flailing arms hung limp, it dawned on Jenna that she was going to die. She was terrified of the thought that in mere seconds she would cease to be, that her life would fade into nothingness. She thought she could even see the oblivion coming, for dark spots crept into her peripheral vision like a swarm of black flies. Her mind still refused to accept death, and willed her to survive. Fighting was useless. She could not plead with the creature as she choked.

It was then that she saw his face. The gruesome grinning visage was gone, replaced by the familiar warm smile and dimples that she so badly missed. She could see his beautiful eyes that lit up handsomely with that smile. Jenna imagined that she could smell him, and feel the caress of his hands on her face. She felt his fingers in her hair, and her eyes closed to bask in his touch. She reached forward and rubbed her hand gently down his cheek.

Jason's lovely face twisted into the reality before her as hand gently caressed the side of the creature's hideous face, her fingers tracing the lines in its warped skin. She cupped its head with her palm hoping to sooth the enraged thing into submission. It seemed to have no effect, and Jenna was sure that she was dead. She could feel the pressure building beneath her face. Her skull tingled and started to feel almost numb. Then, the massive hand that gripped her throat fell away.

Out of pure reflex, Jenna sucked in a great gasp of air. She began to cough and gag against the soreness in her throat. When her fit had passed, she lay heaving and gasping. Blinking several times, Jenna realized that she had fell against the monster's bulging chest. She recoiled and stared up into the grinning face above her. It was then she noticed that the thing was holding her by her arms, yet it did so gently, as though it had supported her when she fell.

With her breasts still rising and falling, Jenna studied the hideous beast carefully. Something in its bulging lidless eyes appeared incredibly human. She trembled in its gentle grasp, her mind struggling to decide how she should proceed. She chose to try the only thing that had worked thus far. Licking her lips, she spoke to the monster once more.

"Ethan," she began, "p-please... don't kill me."

The creature turned its head on its side, watching her curiously, but it remained silent save for its wheezing breath.

"You... you can understand me, can't you?" Jenna said hoarsely. "There's still something left of you... isn't there?"

She watched it fearfully and cautiously, but it made no move nor sound.

"Please, don't... don't hurt me," Jenna pleaded.

The creature emitted a low rumbling growl in response, and Jenna had no way to interpret its meaning. Tears stung her eyes and her jaw quivered with her forthcoming sob.

"What do you want?"

It lifted a giant hand and extended a single bony finger, pressing it gently against her chest. For several seconds, Jenna found herself in shock that the beast had responded. She felt how incredibly sharp its pointed black fingertip was in her soft flesh. Then, she found herself puzzled.

"Me?" She confirmed. "What... what do you want from me?"

Jenna watched as the monster lowered its finger slowly. Its large round eyes rolled to follow its hand as the black finger slid down her shirt. Jenna jumped when she felt the fingertip slide under the waistband of her panties. Her heart felt as though lightning had struck her in the chest. A gasp escaped her quivering lip as she stared at the creature in shock.

"No!" She breathed. "No... no, I cant... not that!"

The beast's eyes snapped up to glare at her wildly. Its jaw fell open, its tongue rolled downward sickeningly, and it let loose its strange hissing groan. Jenna recoiled as much as she could, turning her face from the hot blast of breath from its angry roar.

"Ethan, please no!" She begged.

Her words only incited more fury from the creature. It shook its huge head and rolled its eyes about. Jenna yelped when she felt its grip tighten around her elbow, its sharp fingertips piercing her skin. She panicked, trying to think of what she should do. She thought again of her husband, of happier times. Jenna felt a sense of helplessness unlike any other.

Staring at the writhing monster that screamed in front of her, and thinking of the horrible act in which it wanted her to partake, she felt her very mind twisting and bending inside of her skull. Jenna felt overwhelmed by the terror of it all, but things were becoming clear to her. She would have liked to think that she would rather die than suffer any more torture, but she had stared death in the face and could think of nothing more humbling. Furthermore, Jenna understood what it would mean to resist the creature, that it would quickly become the most painful and terrifying thing she would ever experience.

Jenna felt something change inside of her, something that coiled like a dead withering snake and fell away. She could not believe the vile thing that she considered. Through all the frightening things that she had been through, she feared that something inside, some part of her, had not survived. When her hands moved toward the frantic creature, it was as though she acted subconsciously, absently, with no reason or rationality.

With her hands, she cradled the monster's twisted face. Its unblinking eyes rolled about until they focused on her. Her gentle touch immediately had a calming effect on the beast. She ran her fingers down its face, ignoring the clammy porous texture of its skin, and along the loose flesh of its neck. Her hands came to rest upon the bulk of its massive chest. Her eyes traced her fluid movements in almost a daze. Jenna's breath came slow and steady, though it was cool and trembling.

Jenna shoved gently with her palms, and the monster allowed itself to fall easily against the wall behind it. Its jaw had retracted to grin once more at her, and its tongue slid out and across its jutting teeth. As its wild eyes danced over her body, Jenna pressed into its chest once more, guiding it downward, and she took a small measure of relief when she saw that it cooperated. The beast slid down the wall, squatting its long legs as it went.

Jenna waited for rationality to take root in her mind, but it had fled her entirely. She marveled at her own resolve, that she was giving herself to such a being. Again something shuddered in her head as her very mind writhed and wriggled within her skull. She stepped over the monster, straddling it and standing with her legs spread slightly apart. Gazing down at the hideous thing, Jenna somehow took comfort that she acted from her own will, and not by its brute force of action.

Jenna watched as the creature raised its pointed black finger and hooked it in the waistband of her panties. She shuddered at the intimate touch, and she gasped when she felt it pull the fabric from her waist. Her panties snapped in two, the remaining shred of silky cloth dangling about her hips, which reminded her of how sharp the pointed tips of its black fingers truly were. She looked on absentmindedly while the creature's spidery fingers tugged at her panties and pulled them from between her legs, leaving her bottomless.

Jenna stood with her lower half exposed before the terrible monster below, the cool air of the basement chilling her naked nether region. She felt violated, invaded, and corrupted, but free, wild, and uninhibited. Terror still gripped her, though she was accustomed to its horrible embrace. She squatted down onto the wretched creature in an almost lethargic state. With her most private area spread wide, Jenna trembled as she drew close to the warm flesh of the monster's lap.

Her eyes met with the lidless orbs of the frightening creature beneath her. She found that she was drunken on her own absurdity, her insanity, and her disturbing willingness to accept what was to come. Suddenly, she felt something warm and slick against her thigh. A nervous breath escaped her lips. Her eyes seemed to flutter at the touch of the long slimy erection on her skin. A thousand gnats ate at the frayed edges of her mind. She heard an excited rumble beneath her, the slow hissing of an abomination aroused by her embrace.

A final alarm sounded in her brain when she reached down with her hand and took hold of the long pulsing member protruding upward from the monster's lap. It felt not unlike any other erection that Jenna had seen. It was tender yet firm, and was slightly thicker that any cock she'd felt before. As she took it in her fingers, something strange did occur. The creature's cock seemed to contract and pulse, and Jenna could feel some sort of muscle writhing within like the belly of a snake. Her heart quickened at the peculiar sensation.

"You want me, don't you, Ethan?" She mumbled in a state of maniacal hypnosis. "This is what you want?"

With the creature's cock in her fingers, she positioned the flared tip against the budding folds of her lips. A jolt of insanity surged inside of her as something human cried out distantly in her mind. Jenna's brain coiled and contracted in her skull. The buzzing of the gnats was unbearable. She longed for them to be silenced, and she wished even more to be at last penetrated, no matter how horrible it seemed.

It took a mere thrust of the creature's hips and it was inside of her. Jenna felt her pussy invaded, filled with the girth of the monster's dick. A few inches at first plunged into her. Then, she sank down further to embrace the seemingly unending length of the foreign erection. It was horrible, detestable, and marvelously satisfying. A slow gasp escaped Jenna's lips as she took in the pleasant mass of hard flesh that spread her open.

At last the twisting and writhing of her mind ended with a tumultuous climax as her very sanity seemed to snap completely in half. A wretched, filthy, terrifying excuse for a living being had penetrated her most sacred of organs, and yet she could not have been more pleased. The creature's cock felt extremely orgasmic inside her pussy. Jenna couldn't believe it so, but she found that she absolutely could not wait to ground it until it was limp and devoid of filling.

Inch by incredible inch the foul beast's dick climbed into her, and Jenna was ecstatic. She felt two huge elongated hands grasp both cheeks of her ass. They squeezed with the passion of an aroused man, and somehow she reveled in their inhuman touch. Her eyes fell to the creature, and she beheld it in all its terrible glory. An odd sense of perverse arousal invaded her senses, and Jenna felt only invitation from its twisted form.

She thrust herself upon the long and slimy cock that protruded into her. Her body could not help but quiver at the sensation that the alien dick bestowed upon her. Her arms curled about the monster's neck. Her nails dug into the clotted flesh behind its head. Jenna could feel the pulse of its beating heart in its throbbing cock. Her pussy squeezed upon its length, and she only longed for more of the tender girth that she rode with insane fervor.

Her ass sank on the wretched creature's dick, feeling the bulbous testicles at its base. She thrust her hips inward, grinding her clitoris against the beast's sunken abdomen, and crying out at the surprising pleasure she found in doing so. Vaguely, Jenna felt a single hand upon her chest. She looked down at the monster as its greedy unblinking eyes flashed over her body. She let out a moan when she felt it thrust into her, its wriggling erection throbbing and contracting.

The creature hissed as it hooked its pointed fingers in the neckline of her shirt. With a swift movement, it raked its spidery hands down to her hips. Jenna froze, but realized that she was unscathed. Her shirt, however, was ripped open and hung from her body like a tattered vest. The fabric fell away from her petite breasts, exposing them before the creature's face.

Jenna's eyes rolled and her lips let forth a moan of ecstasy when she felt the warm breath on her exposed breasts. The hideous creature had dropped its jaw wide as before, only now to allow its long snakelike tongue to unfold and lay against her ribs. The tongue slid upwards, and slithered up to circle her left breast. It did not stop with a mere lick, but wound and writhed about Jenna's stiff nipple, and created quite a measure of suction, pulling her hard tip outward and causing her to wince.

Jenna lay her head back and moaned at the intense sensation of the monster's tongue circling her brown nipple that left a trail of warm slickness in its wake. It was then that the hips of the terrible creature began to thrust into her, its long cock jabbing into the soft flesh of her pussy. Jenna's mind twirled when she felt the dick curl and writhe within her like a great worm. She could not contain the wordless sound of ecstasy that escaped her lips. Never had she felt something so alive, so invigorating and forceful between her thighs.