The Watcher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face appeared to her once more, yet the smiling handsome features of Jason's face seemed to teem with betrayal and evil. The orgasmic, twisted smile beneath her breasts was a welcome reprieve from the devilish dimpled grin of her former husband, though she could not believe it so.

Jenna groped at the creature's knotted flesh, welcoming its alien feel to that of human cruelty. She thrust her pelvis forward again and again, drinking in the sensation of the large foreign cock within her. Jenna fucked the monster vigorously. She wanted to show it what she was capable of, and more importantly, to satisfy it that it might spare her from any harm. She could not deny the pleasure it gave her.

Her ass cheeks clenched under its tight grip, and her back arched while it suckled her breasts. Insanity pervaded her every sense, but she could not say that she did not welcome it. All she could think of was the massive cock that bored into her pussy with such a passion that the very heavens wept at its grace.

Then, the window above her head fell toward her. Jenna glanced down to realize that she was being hoisted into the creature's long fleshy arms as it stood. Panicking briefly, her thighs tightened around its narrow sunken waist and her ankles hooked behind its legs. She felt weightless, as though all gravity had dissipated. The beast cradled her with its arms, while its huge hands clutched the cheeks of her ass so completely that its black fingers prodded at her inner thighs.

The creature craned its neck a wailed out in the darkness. Jenna cried out louder as it pumped its hips into her. Everything about the intercourse felt alien and strange, albeit somewhat familiar, but she was overwhelmed with ecstasy. Jenna relaxed her arms and allowed them to fall free, spreading them to her sides like the wings of a drifting angel. She did not fall, nor did she fear that she would. The beast held her gently, but with such strength and ease that she imagined she was floating.

It did not ravage her, but thrust into her with a slow and steady rhythm. She rolled her stomach and her hips up and down, matching the monster's pace. Her eyes widened as the peculiar contractions in its cock grew more intense, which felt as though it rolled and twisted inside of her. Jenna ground her hips deeper to welcome the sensational phenomenon.

She gazed at her horrid lover through sex glazed eyes. Disbelief and awe enveloped her. She watched its eyes roll and its jaw open and snap shut repeatedly. Its tongue hung from the side of its mouth, licking and toying with everything it made contact with, from its own bulging chest to Jenna's soft breasts. The hanging flesh shuddered with its every thrust.

Jenna's brow furrowed and she screamed with insane ecstasy when she felt the monster jam its hips into her. Her eyes rolled as its cock went into wild convulsions inside of her, sending tremors of nearly unbearable pleasure through her body. Jenna whipped her arms around the creature's neck and pulled herself close to it. She hardly noticed the clammy texture of its skin, nor the sulfuric smell that seemed to radiate from the beast.

The erratic convulsions of the cock within her only grew stronger until her eyes widened and her very breath was stolen away. She could have sworn that it felt as though the monster's erection was vibrating. A great tide swelled within her, and Jenna clutched the abomination like a sex drunken leech. All the while, its motions grew more desperate. Its thrusting turned to a great fluid roll of motion, with its entire lower half firing like a piston.

Jenna realized that with her every labored breath came a moaning yell. The world was nearly washed away around her as the rolling tide of her orgasm crashed within her. She saw nothing, and everything. She cried out, and was accompanied by a gutteral hissing groan. Her waves had crashed upon an even greater tide, that filled her with its warmth below.

The gyrating cock in Jenna's pussy contracted and extended as the creature pumped its seed into her. She'd never felt anything of the sort in her life. Tossed on the colossal tides of their flowing orgasms, she raked her nails into the twisted flesh of its neck and screamed against its chest. Her ass clenched and rocked against it as it continued to fill her with such a warmth that it nearly burned like hot bathwater.

With a great shudder, Jenna felt the cock cease its wild spasms. Likewise, her breath returned to her in gasps as her tense muscles relaxed. The world seemed to return slowly. She blinked her eyes in the gloom and realized that her head lay on the jutting shoulder of the creature. She could feel that her pussy was full of the monster's cum, and it oozed and leaked from her lips down her sweaty thighs.

Reality set in on Jenna. She lay gasping upon the hideous beast, in complete disbelief of what she had done. It shocked her not only that she had allowed such a creature to have her, and to willingly participate, but that she had enjoyed their intercourse. Jenna's world was on its head. She couldn't make sense of anything. Had she not been disgusted and terrified? Yet she had thrust her body on the creature just as passionately as it had fucked her.

Even as she lay against it in the wake of their formication, with its limber cock twitching inside of her, Jenna did not deny the pleasure she took from it. The creature's hot seed leaked from her, and she basked in its warmth. Her cheek found comfort in the heaving of its great chest. She felt no revulsion at the embrace of its twisted clammy skin, but rather safety and serenity.

Still, she was sane enough to know that she was mounted atop the cock of a dangerous abomination that was certainly not of her world, not entirely. Fear had dug its gnarled roots deep inside of her, and Jenna trembled as uncertainty overtook her. The thing seemed calm at the moment, but she could not know what to expect now that it had gotten what it had wanted. Jenna clutched the very wretch that she so feared.

There was, too, a feeling of awe at the thought of the vile thing she had done. Her emotions clashed, whipping and spinning together like a great storm. She had been violated, yet it was an incredible release. Jenna wanted to be immediately removed from the situation, and somehow simultaneously revived upon the creature's wondrous cock so that she might ride it again. She wondered distantly if her mind had truly snapped in two, if her sanity had fled her completely.

The large hands on her bare ass were motionless, its moist palms still resting on her plump cheeks and its sharp black fingertips pricking the soft flesh of her thighs. She heard the familiar wheezing of its breath. It was calm but quickened from its labors. Her exposed breasts pressed against the skeletal ribs of its midsection. A part of Jenna wanted to close her eyes and sleep on the beast, to be lulled by its heavy hissing breath.

Fear prompted her to do otherwise. As slowly as she could, she placed her palms on the monster's broad chest and pressed herself away. Her black hair clung to her cheek. Her glazed eyes searched the terrible features before her. The creature had sank against the wall behind, its head rolled to one side. Its large unblinking eyes stared off into the dark. The stretched lips above its grinning maw quivered and twitched, but Jenna saw no other movement. She thought the beast asleep for a moment.

Jenna swallowed, unsure of what to do. She thought of the how she had enraged the thing when she had attempted to escape, and how stricken with terror she had been at its reactions. She wasn't sure why, but she spoke to it.

"Ethan?" She said weakly.

Its flashing bluish green eyes rolled in their sockets to look at her. Then, its head twisted around oddly, its tongue sliding over its jutting grin. It raised a single hand toward her face, startling her at first. With one of its pointed fingers, it swept her matted hair from her cheek. Jenna shook uncontrollably, though the creature's touch was but a breeze on her face.

"Ethan... w-what happens now?" She asked.

Suddenly there was a thunderous clap from above. Jenna let out a yelp and hunkered close to the creature. The thing's head snapped upward, its wild eyes scanning the basement ceiling. Jenna could hear some kind of commotion above their heads, and what she thought were elevated voices. She wondered what new terrible occurrence was taking place on the main floor of the house.

Another loud report made Jenna jump. She vaguely recognized the sound as a gunshot, though it surprised her that it was so loud even from the floor above. Her heart grew cold from the implications of the noise, but before she had time to react, Jenna felt herself falling backward. The creature had lurched to its feet, swaying and shaking with its hideous grinning face glaring toward the stairs. Jenna was sent sliding off of its flaccid cock to the floor. She landed with a grunt and watched as the thing let out a hissing groan.

Her head snapped in the direction of the stairs when she heard another shot from above, followed by another immediately after. The creature wailed out again before it turned and bounded over Jenna into the darkness of the basement. She marveled at the speed of the thing and the odd fluidity with which it moved, with its long legs extending and pulling its hunkered body along.

The beast disappeared from sight, though for a few moments she heard sounds of scuffling from somewhere in the basement. Silence filled the musty putrid air. Jenna remained on the floor trembling for several minutes. Confusion and fear became tangled in her head. Briefly, she glanced up to the window. She knew her chance to escape had arrived, but her entire body was racked with weakness. She felt sore and completely drained of will.

Then, Jenna heard a familiar racket, one of padlocks being opened at the door at the top of the stairs. A gasp of relief filled her so suddenly that it spurred her to her feet. Before she had completely risen, Jenna was already stumbling toward the stairs, following the sounds of freedom in the dark. She tripped when her toe smashed an unseen step, her shin crashing against the edge of another. A sob of frustration escaped her lips, but she began her desperate climb nonetheless.

With bruises on her every limb and warm sticky semen trickling down her thighs, Jenna clawed her way up the flight of stairs. Then, a frightening thought occurred to her. She could not be sure who to expect when the door opened. Her heart wept when she imagined that it would be the deceitful grin of Blake looking down at her, or the cold scowl of his brother Matt. Jenna froze in fearful anticipation, her arms and legs shaking beneath her.

A light washed over her when the door was pulled open. She squinted her eyes and shielded her face from its brilliance. Peering up at the opening ahead, she saw the silhouette of a figure at the top of the stairs.

"Jenna?" Called a slurred voice.

She opened her mouth to cry out, only managing a weak sob. In a flash a large warm hand grabbed her under her arm and pulled her up. It all happened so quickly that she could not discern the person's identity. Jenna struggled to find her footing on the stairs but found that the single arm hoisted her upward almost effortlessly.

She was let down to the tile floor gently. It was the first she had seen of herself in such a light, and she nearly gasped. Jenna was filthy, with mud and grime caked onto her flesh. She saw a black film on her arms and hands, and again became aware of her nudity. Her breasts were relatively clean. She remembered how the monster's slithery tongue had felt as it sucked at her soft skin. Jenna glanced down at the substance on her thighs, which was a murky grey glaze.

On her hands and knees, Jenna's eyes darted across the tile floor to a pool of crimson beneath her right palm. Crystal blue eyes stared up at her from the floor from Blake's handsome face. Jenna's mouth fell open as she scrambled away from him. His eyes did not follow her, but stared blankly up at the ceiling. It was then that she saw his features were frozen in a contorted expression of pain. Briefly, she saw the wound in his blood covered neck, which still pumped and bled weakly.

Just before she could scream, Jenna stumbled backward over something, and she fell on top of the object. She spun frantically and stared in horror at yet another body on the floor. Though the lower half of the face had been shattered by a great force with teeth and flesh hanging from the mouth, there was no mistaking the scowling visage of Matt.

Jenna screamed with her hands over her mouth. Though her voice was hoarse and weak, her wail of horror was no less genuine. She stood and backed away, her eyes taking in the grisly scene before her. Blake's lifeless body lay still near the door to her left. His arms were across his sternum, his hands close to the wound that he had apparently tried to cover.

Jenna could almost picture the scene in her mind. She could see the blood running through his fingers as he grasped at the final shreds of life. Matt had but a single hole in his chest, but his mangled jaw was enough to tell his story. His long tongue was draped from his broken face to the tile.

A large hand took her arm. Jenna shrieked and spun about, only to scream louder at the wretched face that she saw.

"Jenna!" The face hissed. "Jenna, calm down!"

The screams caught in her chest. Her breath came in shallow gasps. The unblinking eyes stared back at her, and the grin was not one of joy.

"Jenna, it's just me," he said. "I'm... I'm not going to hurt you, I swear."

Trembling and cowering away, Jenna studied the thing in front of her. It looked not unlike what she had seen in the basement. She blinked her eyes, and recognized the shaggy hair atop Danny's head. The long fingers of his free hand worked tirelessly, while in his other hand he clutched the largest pistol Jenna had ever seen. He hunkered before her, his head twisted and his body swaying. Fresh tears rolled down his knotted cheeks.

"Danny," she breathed, "what did you do?"

His eyes twitched in their sockets. "I... ended this. I had to."

Jenna stared at the deformed human being through watering eyes. She held her chin upward and averted to the side, not daring to cast her gaze to the floor again. Danny appeared exhausted, his long legs trembling and his pale skin coated with sweat. His T-shirt clung to his chest while sagging around his abdomen. His jeans seemed three sizes to short where his crooked ankles poked down to a pair of elongated feet.

Something in Danny's huge eyes filled Jenna with grief. They were so devoid of life and hope, so wild but cold. Those bulging eyes wandered down her mostly naked and completely filthy body, and he gave her a strange shake of his head.

"Jenna," Danny gasped weakly. "What has he done to you?"

Even as he spoke, Jenna felt another trickle of warm fluid racing down her thigh. Danny's eyes snapped up to hers.

"Where did he go?" Danny asked suddenly.

Jenna shook her head. The words that came from her lips were hoarse and barely audible.

"I... I don't know. He's gone."

Danny's tongue skimmed over his upper teeth.

"Was he in the basement?" He snapped.

Jenna paused for a brief moment, remembering how the creature had leapt into the darkness and disappeared. She nodded to Danny timidly.

Danny hunkered lower as his head twisted in rapid jerks, his eyes scouring the room. Jenna's eyes darted as well, trying to follow his gaze. He slunk toward the kitchen window and peered through the glass. Watching Danny move was a mind bending thing to watch, for his movements were more like a spider than a human.

"He's been digging out," Danny mumbled in his hissing slur. "We were fucking stupid to think we could lock him up forever."

Jenna watched the kitchen window intently, waiting to see the familiar pair of glowing teal eyes.

"I hoped he would just run off," Danny muttered. "But he saw you...."

Danny froze as his large eyes fixed on the dark threshold that led to the living room. Squinting, Jenna could see that the front door was standing open, and that a silhouette swayed and twitched toward the kitchen in the shadows.

Danny slowly lifted the gun in his giant hand and pointed it toward the door.

"You saw her and you didn't leave," Danny said. Jenna watched as a large bulky form emerged from the shadows. The eyes flashed first before its grinning head poked forward. Its slouching body pulled itself into the light, the thinly stretched skin of its bulging chest shining and its black fingers clawing at the air absently.

She gasped. Of course she recognized the creature that came forth, but she had never beheld it with such detail. Fully illuminated, the nightmarish thing was nearly too disturbing for Jenna to look upon. She now saw the tiny spines that protruded from its skin in many places, and the very tips of its grey horns that pierced upward through the great black wads of flesh on its head. Every dark and repulsive color of the thing, from the dangling skin under the pits of its arms to its hanging erection at its crotch, was mottled and blotched together like the mold on a piece of old bread.

Its terrible grin seemed to almost snarl as its fleshy cheeks quivered. Still, its most striking feature was the pair of lidless eyes, which flitted this way and that flashing in the fluorescent light of the kitchen. When they fell upon her, Jenna's blood turned to ice.

"Jenna, run," Danny hissed.

Ethan's eyes shot over to glare at his brother. His jaw stretched low and wide and his tongue wriggled in his maw as he let forth a rumbling whine. Jenna did not move.

"It's done, Ethan," Danny spat. "This... this is insane. We... shouldn't even exist. Our family is demented! Look at what it's done to us!"

Ethan studied his brother calmly, but his breath was a rumble of thunder in his chest. Then, he cut his eyes over at Jenna, who was cowering in a corner of the kitchen counter. She swore she saw his features soften. Something settled inside of her like a feather atop in a pile of dead leaves.

"You're not going to take her," Danny growled.

Ethan dropped his jaw impossibly wide and hissed once more. It was a frightening spectacle to behold in the light. A horrid smell filled the room. Danny aimed the pistol towards his deformed brother with a long trembling hand, and braced for the recoil.

"Danny don't!"

Jenna could not believe the words even as she spoke them.

"Please... s-stop this!" She sobbed.

Danny's mutated head twisted to look at her. She saw his lipless teeth grinding in his skull.

"Have you lost it?" He said.

Jenna shook her head slowly. Tears trickled from her watery eyes. She did not know what had come over her, but she continued. She could not bear anymore hurt or death. She could not watch Ethan shot down like a dog.

"No... it's... he's not all bad... I mean, I don't-"

"Jenna, he'll kill you," Danny said sternly. "He'll kill you, and he'll eat you, and he'll suck the flesh from your bones! That's what he is! That's what we are! Nothing else!"

"No!" Jenna protested. She took a few steps to position herself between the deformed brothers. Her lip trembled as she searched for the words to say, but none seemed to form nor find their way past the knot in her throat.

"Didn't you see any of his pets down there?" Danny yelled, his long tongue having trouble remaining in his mouth. "He never keeps them long!"

She shook her head. "No! Please, he... he won't hurt me!"

Without warning, Danny's long arm flew up and knocked her aside. He screamed something to her, but his voice was drowned out by a deafening bellow of rage. Sliding on the tile, Jenna finally regained her balance to witness the two monstrosities locked in a furious struggle. Jenna screamed, though she wasn't sure why. Her brain seemed to have lost function of thought and reason.