All Comments on 'The Water Nymph Ch. 01'

by s_pearce

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm mixed lol

Good laugh and interesting. Although when I larped there were enough lecherous jerks to make the ladies swear off anything even close to that.

s_pearces_pearcealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Un-mixing you :-)

I appreciate your questioning about the reality of the situation. I hope that future chapters will help make it seem more realistic to you.

happy_blokehappy_blokealmost 7 years ago
Interesting scenario

Do these things really exist? Sounds like a laugh, and I would be doubly keen if there were nymphs running around nude. I look forward to reading the sequels. Thanks for writing.

s_pearces_pearcealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, these exist

The games exist. The nudity depends on the group and the situation. Everything in this story is based on real experiences of mine, although they are definitely embellished for everyone's enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nice premise :-) I definitely appreciate reading a LARP-themed story that sounds authentic, for once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

5 stars

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

Intersting base for a story.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel892 months ago

I wonder why the vast majority of female leads in ENF/exhibitionism stories on this site are slender with C-cup or smaller breasts. It just seems so strange to me that one single body type and breast size range would be so ubiquitus to one genre of erotica. It makes my inner anthropologist fascinated what this might mean about the demographics that use this site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous