All Comments on 'The Water Nymph Ch. 04'

by s_pearce

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really, people need to chill...

This story is fantasy... make believe, just let it go. If you bitch about the goings on in this story, then you need to start bitching about movies and video games. Get over it.

And lastly to s_pearce... fuck the haters, you do you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
story is great, keep going

I really enjoy your story. It is well written and not the same old story. Keep writing! Ignore any haters. People complain about every story written on here. I am eagerly awaiting further chapters.

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyalmost 7 years ago
Still going strong!

Another great chapter. And like the other commenters said, ignore the haters. There just jealous. I'm betting they were all anonymous emails, I've gotten my share of those, and I've had a very talented friend who stopped writing because of jerks like that. Some people just don't understand that fiction doesn't have to be accurate to their beliefs. It's your world, it follows your rules, not theirs.

ExhibitionistMonkeyExhibitionistMonkeyalmost 7 years ago

This is one of my current favorite stories on this site, and honestly, this is the best chapter yet. I think having the safety elements in there makes it better, not worse, as the makes the whole scenario more plausible as something I'd want to be a part of.

anxfananxfanalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter!

I really love this installment of the story. It seems to be really taking off now. Her reveal out of the water was really well done and her other initial interactions with the mage group are very hot; all the stuff I love about exhibitionism stories.

I did find the rape sequence a little too much too soon at first, but was relieved to see it was only a dream. Both for the sake of the main character and for the sake of the integrity of the story. And it did ultimately tell us more about her state of mind, and also gave us that nice predicament when she actually wakes up.

I appreciate that you put in some safety rules for her as well. It really does help with the realism, and I think will set the stage nicely for what I hope will be some more fun teasing and pushing the line as the story continues, without raising more questions about how characters can keep themselves restrained.

Really looking forward to reading more like this! It's inspired me to get back to putting some more time into my own next works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous