The Water Nymph Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha nodded, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I look forward to seeing you tonight."

The way she said it made my body feel warm and flushed again. I struggled to get back into character, and swaggered over to the road where the guys were waiting.

"Which of you wants to show me where you sleep?"

***

They had camped out on top of a hill, and by the time we got there, I was slightly out of breath and sweaty. "Do any of you have some water?"

All five of them conjured up bottles of water from their packs. I took one from the shy boy who hadn't said anything yet, Khitano, and gave him a smile. His face turned red at the attention. I opened the cap and drank half of the bottle in one gulp. I then poured a small amount on each of my shoulders and let it wash down my front.

"I'm glad I still have your attention." All of them looked up at me embarrassed from where they had been following the water trail down to my thighs. I moved a backpack off of a flat rock that someone had been using as a table and scrambled up. I sat down cross-legged on top, knowing that I was displaying myself at just about eye level for all of them. I put my hands down on the rock behind me, and bathed in the evening breeze.

I figured that over the next few days, this group of guys were going to be helping me out a lot, and I didn't want them to be distracted by my body at the wrong time. Better to let them get it all out of their system now.

After a few minutes, Taleran broke the silence. "Is there anything else we can get for you, Lady Everfrost?"

I sat upright again, and noticed that everyone else quickly averted their eyes. "First, you can look at me all that you want. It will hinder your ability to help me if you aren't even willing to look at me."

Slowly, all five of them returned their gaze to my body and up to my eyes.

"Second, all I wish is to have my orb returned to me. I could sense it as long as it was in my lake, but once it left, I do not know which way it went. Do any of you have any idea of what could have taken it?"

"Well, it would have to be a wizard to make it travel on its own..."

"Or someone who was invisible."

They discussed the options for a while, and I felt glad that I wasn't the center of attention for a little bit. So much had happened in such a short time today. I felt like my body had been on a razor edge forever. I looked up at the darkening sky and thought about how much had changed in just the past twelve hours.

***

I felt movement around me, so I moved my head. It had gotten a lot darker suddenly, and the evening shadows surrounded me.

The five players had encircled me, placing me in the center of a strange pentagram of mages. Each of them had the hoods of their robes up, so I could barely see their faces. I looked around, at each of them. What was going on?

"We have come to a conclusion." I recognized Taleran's voice, even as a whisper, from the hooded figure behind my head. I tilted my head backwards, but still couldn't quite see him.

I started to get up so I could face him, but two of the other mages held my arms down on the table.

"We have come to the conclusion," he began again, "that you are not a water nymph. You are a succubus, a demon, come to tempt us away from our calling."

"Um..." I struggled a little to break free, but the guys holding my arms down were stronger than I expected.

"Silence," he continued. "There is only one way that we know of to dispel you from our midsts."

As one, all five removed their robes. I was mesmerized by their cocks. As I looked around the circle, I realized that each of their erect members was a good twelve inches long and as wide as my wrist.

The two remaining mystics each grabbed one of my ankles, and pulled me towards the edge of the rock. I felt the gems on my back scrape against the surface. When my legs were completely off the makeshift table, they moved one to each side, spreading me completely open. The two on my shoulders moved down my arms and grabbed my wrists, pulling them wide as well. They wrapped ropes around my limbs and attached them to hooks at the base of the stone.

Their hands now free, they started pinching and slapping at my body. The contact was overwhelming. A pinch on my side, a slap across my breast, a cock thrust into my hand. I was afraid, but I was also turned on like never before. I began writhing and moaning, wanting more of their attention.

Someone climbed on top of the table and straddled my head. He aimed his manhood at my mouth and forced himself into my gasping throat. I gagged, but he held himself there, then grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting.

Just as I was getting into this rhythm, I felt another shaft force it's way into my spread pussy. I tried to scream at the sensation as he pushed deep into my womb, but the sound was swallowed along with the rod in my mouth.

Someone else climbed up onto the table and my throat was freed for one second as the first one moved, before the second man began hammering into my mouth as hard as the first one had.

My body began dripping my juices when I felt the cock pull out of my pussy, but then it pressed back in - deeper than before if that was possible.

Another cock was pressed against my lips as the second one pulled out one last time, and when I had wrapped my lips around it, I realized they were all taking turns as I sucked my juices off.

I lost track of the number of times they went around the circle before I noticed a change. A shaft was removed from my mouth, but there wasn't a new one to take its place.

I opened my eyes for the first time in what felt like hours to see all five men stroking their cocks while standing over me.

Five? But I could still feel my open slit being pounded to oblivion. I looked down my body, and saw Meaghan slamming hard into me, the smirk on her face larger than ever.

She held up the mosquito wand, then pressed it against my ass. I felt it open my hole and it was soon buried deep inside.

Grunts above me drew my attention back and I was just in time to see strings of ejaculate fly through the air from all directions, coating My body, my face and my hair.

I got closer and closer to my own orgasm when a spotlight lit up the darkness.

Startled, I looked over as Jason, Gregg, Stacey, and everyone else approached, their bodies naked and hungering for a taste of mine...

***

I felt a tentative touch on my shoulder. Then another. A small shake.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes. Five concerned faces looked back at me.

Thank god it had been a dream. I was so glad that I hadn't misjudged these guys that badly.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Rushwillow sighed in relief. "Oh good. We got worried because you were tossing and yelling and we thought you were having a nightmare."

"But then..." I turned to Khitano.

"Then?"

He blushed bright red, and lowered his eyes. I followed his gaze and noticed that my hand was between my legs, my fingers sticky with my arousal.

I quickly removed my hand and blushed myself. Oh my god. Had I really been frigging myself in my sleep in front of these guys?!!

"We weren't sure if we should wake you or not," Cidane spoke, "but then you started screaming again. Are you sure everything is alright?"

I sat up. "Yeah, everything is fine. I think I just need some sleep. I'm so sorry."

Taleran cleared his throat. "Do you need a place to sleep? We have three tents. Usually we sleep two, two and one, but if you need one, we can squeeze three into the big one."

I smiled. "That's very sweet of you, but I'm good for the night. I think I'll just head back now."

"Do you want an escort?"

I shook my head. "I think I need a little time to clear my head."

I stood up, gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, and slowly headed back towards the Inn.

12