All Comments on 'The Water Park'

by erieroad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
In this childish story there wasn't any mother!

In this childish story there wasn't any mother! When we thought that we were going to read a story about a wife and mother, we were wrong...It was about a 100 dollars whore...All in it is childish: even working men have enough money to pay her 100 dollars every day for her treats...Even she risking a serious STD fucking strangers in a bathroom...Then going home and pass all that to her children and husband...Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 pages, really, to describe the sexploits of a trailer trash whore?

I guess the drama was supposed to be just how many cocks and of what sizes would she fuck? I appreciate the effort, but it was just silly and kind of juvenile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh so bad

Poorly written trash and even some racist crap thrown in there at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok, but....

a little long-winded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well if she goes to the right water park she can get decapitated.

Why would this whore go to a water park and leave her kids at home, doesn't your mom take you when she goes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I can understand why people go crazy when they finally find out how much they were abused and humiliated behind there backs by someone who is suppose to love them. She never thought these guys see my husband and laugh and make fun of him and he don't even know it. What about the STDS she could pass to him or maybe even her kids. I know it's fiction but shit like this goes on in the real world just maybe not alway this many guys or extreme but it does happen

Bronze20Bronze20over 6 years ago
Jealousy

The first five comments I read sounded like a whole bunch jealousy built up in whomever wrote them. I was not distracted by anything other than wishing I could identify and locate this woman. Thank you for a great story and one to where I'd be willing to happily make a donation just as your male performers had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She is a simple slut.

Yeah, she is just like all other woman. They are nothing else but simple whores all of them. Just like my ex. wife.. fucking whore. All woman want to be treated nice but them selves treat their men very badly. Yeah, fuck them. Fuck them all. Fucking dirty sluts and cum bags.

But the story is erotic, still she is a simple fucking whore. How will break up whole family.

GagelessGagelessalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

One of my all-time favourite stories.

Well-written and erotic as hell.

Thanks.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant? A story about a common whore is in no way brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous