The Water Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erieroad
erieroad
32 Followers

Then suddenly, almost violently, the owner of the one to her left let out a yell, and she pulled the two cocks toward her face. The cock on the left swelled even more then spat some small drips of semen. Two seconds later it exploded with four strings of warm jizz, some of them splatting on her face. The rest shot and landed on the opposite wall a few feet away. As if triggered by this blasting the other dick came, amid moans, and in rapid shots of hot cream on her tits. Loud moans and gasps penetrated the wall. Joyce kept milking the manhood until each hot poker softened. Her eyes had never left them, but now her lids came down as she felt the man juices run down her face and chin and her big tits.

She slowly, reluctantly, mopped it all up with toilet paper.

Then, as if this second person fled from her body, she abruptly got up, in a panic. She gathered her things, and dashed out of the room, down the stairs, and outside to the din of the water park. She waved at Fred when she neared their spot at the pool. "Are you all right?" he yelled, struck by the redness of her face and its sweat. "I'm OK, I think I need to go home and rest," Joyce said. They and the kids walked to the parking lot. Within an hour she was napping in the bedroom. The pictures in her mind of her visit to the special bathroom at the water park were vivid and persistent. Joyce thought to herself: "I am a dirty girl. That will NEVER happen again." She noticed, for the hundredth time, the two one-hundred dollar bills in her purse.

That night, with the kids in bed and the lights out in the house, she grabbed Fred when he came out of the bathroom and as he lay on their bed she stroked him. Two glasses of wine at dinner had replenished the buzz from the lunchtime mimosas. As he played with her boobs Joyce pulled on his dick, her eyes closed. Without trying she pictured the much larger organs her hands had caressed and squeezed when at the pool. She mounted her husband and aimed him at her wet crotch, and impatiently, with her eyes closed, she began to bounce up and down. He grabbed her breasts. How eager she was.

"You are a horny wife," he whispered, trying to catch up. "Oh yeah," she gasped, lost in a dream, "I'm dying for it." Usually he was the one who went too fast and left her far from satiated. But tonight she vibrated aggressively on top of him, her mind lost in the wicked dreams of her exclusive little world at the water park. Then she came, slowed down in tapering gasps, while Fred achieved his climax.

She fell to his side and, her arm draped over him and her head on his shoulder, she stared at the window until sleep overtook her.

She arose early and with Fred asleep Joyce went on Amazon at the family room computer. She shopped intently in the swimwear inventory. She bought two bikinis she liked and tried to be discreet about the purchases since her daughter was an early riser. Sure enough her daughter snuck up behind her and may have seen. Each bikini was a size too small. She ordered overnight delivery.

At Sunday breakfast her older child said:. "You're different." "Every day is a new day," Joyce said, planting a kiss. "I'm going to call about your swimming lessons," she said. "How come we can't take lessons around here? I don't know anyone in Oak Mount." "You like the teachers you met, though, right?" "Yes, they're nice."

Fred was puttering around in the basement, unpacking boxes that lingered from the move. Joyce called the water park, which directed her to the village park district to sign up the kids for lessons. "Are there spots open now?" she said intently, "my husband and I really liked the two college kids we met, the brother and sister going to Wesleyan." "You're in luck," the village employee said, "we can get you in starting this coming Wednesday morning." Joyce's heart rate jumped a little. "Would you like to pay by credit card?" There was a pause, Joyce's focus taking over. "Ma'm? Are you there?" "What about the yoga classes? Can I sign up for those for myself for this week in the evenings?" Joyce asked.

"There's an intermediate class starting up week after next," was the response. "OK" Joyce said, "so that starts on what day the week after this one?" "Thursday at 6:30" "Perfect," Joyce said.

That night Joyce told her husband that she had booked the kids for their first swimming lessons on Wednesday. "And I have yoga lessons starting this Thursday at 6:30," she told him. "Where? At the community center down the street?" Fred inquired. "No," she said in a halting voice, "they're at the water park." "The water park? Why would you bother? Don't Becca and Brenna go right here in town?" he asked, referring to two of her Starbucks coffee break friends. "Yeah, I know, but Diana told me that the yoga instructor they're bringing in is really great, and I got a funny vibe from the instructor in Becca's class."

Her daughter then offered, "hey mom, you said to the lady on the phone that the yoga starts next week!" Joyce flinched and said, "you're right sweetie, but then she called back and gave me the correct schedule." Fred looked at her for a moment and then said: "So you're sure yoga starts this Thursday?" She sat up straight, and smiled: "positive."

After Fred headed off to work on Wednesday morning Joyce got in the shower and afterwards spent some time with her make-up. "Are you going to a party or something?" her kids asked. She had already received and tried on her daring, too small swimsuits. The tops were tight and the way she set the straps in front made her breasts thrust and bulge upwards.

They drove to Water Nation and Joyce, her pulse accelerating with each minute, walked her two children to the pool where the lessons were set to go. She was chewing gum vigorously. "I am NOT repeating what happened here," she attempted to promise herself, "that was sick and perverted." But part of her mocked this oath.

She met with the two young teachers and sat briefly, her foot tapping, while they worked with her children. After about five minutes she got up and excused herself. "Come back in about forty-five minutes, we'll take them for treats afterward" the college girl yelled with a smile. Her kids waved and Joyce, her robe still on, walked quickly toward The Building. She tried not to look obvious about it but her eyes took in everybody left and right along the way. She craved the faces of her admirers and was very nervous about running into them. She almost bit her tongue while chewing her gum. She put on earrings from her handbag and freshened her lip stick.

She almost walked into him. There was one of the workmen, standing right in front of her. He had a crewcut and a tattoo the length of his right arm.

"Hello," she barely managed to get out the words. "Looking for your private bath chamber?" he said, after regarding her body, "it's right there, all set for you."

"Thanks," she said, smiling, looking back at him. "Got that red bikini on from last time?" he asked. After a few beats she undid her robe, revealing her new bright blue two-piece. "This one's new," she said. "Good choice" he said, drinking in the sight of her amazing tits, bursting out in all directions, then while glaring at her lower body, he commanded, "turn around". For no logical reason she complied, then faced front. His crass attention stirred her. "Your pumpkins and cakes look great," he said. "Thank you," she said softly.

"Uh ---," she said, reaching into her handbag and holding out her hand to him, "I found two hundred dollar bills up there last time. Do you know if someone was missing this money?" He said nothing and pushed the money back toward her.

"It's yours," he said. She held it out to him, "no, really." He shook his head and for the first time began grinning. "I will take you up there," he said, his eyes glued to her chest. "No thanks, I'm good" "I insist," he said, his arm around her shoulder. They began to walk. She was slightly taller than him and he pulled her close, her fat boob in his side. He opened the door to the building and stared at her as she mounted the steps. Again she looked down as he looked up. "And keep the money," he said as he dialed his phone while walking away. She opened the door to the bathroom and then closed it but remained outside. He was in the hall of out of sight and she thought she heard him say: "Guess who just showed up!"

Feeling humiliated yet aroused in a way that made her heart race, she discreetly opened the door and went in. She took a deep breath. The lighting had been changed and the walls re-painted to a dark blue. Orange and red LED lights had replaced the bare bulbs. Everything was darker and like a night club.

She stood in front of the mirror by the toilet and took off her robe. Her resolve to act with some morality was teetering. I'm here, this is secret. Everyone has a secret life. I did not have sex with those two guys, and I have no idea who they were. She again reached into her handbag and freshened her make-up, then fidgeted with her nightclub style gold earrings. She sat on the toilet and took off her sandals, replacing them with stiletto heels. She took the two one-hundred dollar bills and stood up, then squeezed them into the shoulder strap of her bikini. Her iPhone began playing Rihanna again. Joyce stuck out her chest and shook her big tits until the two bills floated to the carpet. A carpet that was thicker ran along the wall by the two holes.

How can this be evil? No one knows I'm doing it. No one's getting hurt. Women I have known actually get involved with guys and they take all sorts of risks. That's betrayal. Not this.

The two holes at waist level were not alone. There were somewhat larger ones at the height of her shoulders. And out of one of them reached an arm, a muscular one, stretching in her direction. She took in the biggest gulp of air since her first labor in pregnancy and then stepped toward the hand, pushing her breasts against it. Joyce stood at a right angle and closed her eyes, her heart hammering. No man had ever touched her like this, except Fred, since before she married him. The hand impatiently pulled at the bikini top and played with her boobs. Another arm emerged from the other hole, and soon her back was to the wall, phantom hands grabbing her breasts, caressing her tummy, exploring her flesh.

When one arm withdrew, she turned and stuck her left breast through the hole. The unknown male gave an appreciative moan and then sucked on her very well developed tit, slurping on her nipple. The other arm reached around her to her back, practically tearing off her bikini top.

It was all excitement and lust and was moving fast. Joyce had stopped thinking or weighing choices. All she could do was be a bad girl, to own it. She pushed her right tit through the hole. The sucking went on for a few minutes, and then she felt a log of flesh press against her thigh. "Oh God!" she called out.

She knelt on the carpet and stroked the large masculine meat in her face. The feeling of its vein and its warmth intoxicated her. Joyce gazed for a moment as her hand worked it, and a second hard dick announced itself through the cock hole, anonymous fingers coaxing its oversized scrotum through the gloryhole. Sighing at the thrill she moved to a spot between the pair of big genitalia and while her hands caressed passionately, her lips planted kisses back and forth. These were not the same dicks she jacked off the first time.

She was impatient to feel them in her mouth. In went the one to her left, the swollen head forcing its way back and forth against her lips and then plowing past her gums. Joyce began to suck it, slowly at first then more quickly, bobbing her head back and forth. She licked its full length and kissed the head several times while jacking the fat prick. After a few minutes she moved her cock-pleasuring to the right. As her fingers moved up and down the first guy's shaft she energetically took the second big cock in her hungry mouth. This second monster was steel hard and she worked it as far back into her throat as she could.

Intense desires were now fully in control. For the next twenty minutes she went back and forth, so sexually excited that she almost lost her sense of the time. Her children's lesson was over in – she looked frantically down at her cell phone, rubbing one of the horny, stiff pricks against her face as she did so. She cursed the ticking clock and hurried her blowjobs. The owner of the one on the left moaned as she worked her tongue over him, her nose against the bathroom wall, and suddenly the first of several hot gobs of semen blasted into her hungry mouth. Joyce kept sucking and working the male organ until it was well spent and slowly softening. She hesitated, then swallowed the mouthful of warm cum.

Her hand caressing it, she turned to the second and very soon after she began to jack it and an instant before she was going to ingest it for more sucking, the second cock shot cream onto her face. She cried out with "Oh fuck yeah! Shit!" as her hand continued its frantic motion back and forth. Then it spat steaming strings of man juice on her big tits three times. She lifted each tit and licked it lovingly.

As the two dicks withdrew she sat back, breathing like a diesel engine, then slowly stood up. Fifteen minutes were left before she had to get to her kids. Her half-open eyes gazed in the mirror at the sperm on her cheeks and forehead, some of it running down to her neck. She picked up one of her breasts and instinctively she lazily extended her tongue to the cum on her large boobflesh. Her other hand went to her crotch. Her finger encountered a very moist pussy.

She heard the soft sound of four hundred dollar bills, floating from the same hole to the carpeted floor. Two more fleshy tools appeared. They were long and arrogant looking. Joyce admired them and moaned, then called out: "Oh yeah!" These were yet two more cocks that were new to her. She fell to her knees and grabbed the money, turned to tuck the bills into her handbag, then hungrily wrapped her eager fingers around these kingly pricks. Her moans became constant when her hand passed the rock hard dick to her mouth and her energetic tongue. The veins of these cocks were more pronounced than those of the guys 3 and 4. She toyed with the rigid flesh, pushing it against each cheek, stretching her mouth.

"I want those big tits," she heard a voice as she fellated the men. "Yeah, me too," another cried. She stood with her back to the wall and jacked off the two wicked erections while unknown hands helped themselves to her breasts. The second set of hands played with her nipples, pulling on them.

This was excitement that made her body vibrate. No thinking, all sex and flesh. The mystery of the identities of the now four aroused males made her head and body hum. Joyce's pussy was soaking wet. Any minute she might cum.

She knelt down and sucked them off, impatient to get hot jizz in her throat. The one on the right ejaculated so much juice that she almost choked. She stroked the still stiff dick and went to work on the guy to the left. She moved her face back and forth to feel the rock hard lance thrust against her cheeks, her forehead, her chin, her eyes. Then she went all the way down and smashed her lips against the wall. Could this monster make her gag? She jerked her head as fast as she could, then planted her face so close that the wall deformed her nose and rammed her teeth. She paused as she suddenly choked, then went back to him. The cock pushed against her throat, and it was as if he was invading her stomach. This happened a few more delirious times and then his hot cream impregnated her slutty insides.

She stood up after more stroking and rubbed her clit, staring at the upper holes, searching for male eyes. The more she rubbed the faster she rubbed, and, one leg on the little chair near the toilet, she had an orgasm. She played with her tits and kept touching her pussy, yelling obscenities and peering into the wall's windows of depravity. She was bursting with pleasurable release.

Joyce's afterglow came down and after her panting receded she gathered up her things and walked slowly to the other room. Five minutes later she descended the stairs. It was amazing, she thought, how easy it was to have this filthy whore experience with four unknown males (the construction guys?) and turn it off in time to go pick up her kids.

Thursday morning came with a thunderstorm. Joyce had her neighbor Becca come over and watch her children for two hours. It was raining hard. She wore a raincoat over a sleeveless pink top that stopped at her navel and a short white, form fitting skirt. And a red bra that she used to wear until her tits got too large for it.

She drove with haste to the water park, having run two stop signs in Riverdale and almost running two lights in Oakmont. The rain had stopped, but the parking lot was almost empty. She went to buy a day pass and was given a very warm good morning by a grinning young man at the desk. Was he one of them? She wondered.

"She gets a comp," a voice said. The tall guy was standing behind her. She took a deep breath. "Hi," she said. He looked at the part time life guard, part time pass checker and seller. "Remember? She's our VIP guest, she and her family. Do you have it?" Joyce looked on, feeling that excitement and almost intolerable anticipation about this place. The first guy handed her a season pass for the Hussey family. "Here you go," he said, once again looking boldly at her tits with his Schwarzenegger "Terminator II" demeanor.

He took her arm and they walked into the park, where there were few others. "You shouldn't have done that," she said. "Take off that rain coat," he said like a commanding officer, his eyes doing their usual scrutiny of her, "it stopped raining." She unbuttoned her coat and the nasty wanton in her made a point of opening it slowly. His gruff voice was a turn-on – the exact opposite of Fred's overly polite way with her sexually. He stood behind her, breathing huskily in her ear as he looked down at her extra large bosom. She said softly: "I was in the neighborhood and need to run up to the bathroom. I'm assuming that's OK? And I was wondering if the park was going to be open this evening. I need to get in some swimming."

"Go. As long as my guys and I are around," he said, then: "This section of the park will be closed after 6." He noticed the disappointment on her face. "I was really hoping to get in some laps," she said. "Get here after 6," he said, and park in the lot so that you're near the concession stand we've been building. One of us will let you in, and you'll have the nearest pool all to yourself."

They walked and said nothing as they neared the building. "So my private lounge is open?" she asked, almost pleading. She faced him. He stared at her then said: "You want it?" She paused. "Definitely," she finally said. She smiled and left. He texted his crew: "She's here. Just went upstairs to use the bathroom".

Her private space had more changes. In the toilet alcove there was a small bannister installed on the wall where she had had her encounters. There were holes all over the place. On the other side was a large mirror with shoulder level holes on each side, and two more holes at her waist level, and two more holes on the wall by the toilet. And there was a large cushiony backless chair on the floor in front of the toilet. In the space by the sink there was a hole in the ceiling and a hole in the floor.

She was dying for the forbidden pleasure that had kept her up the half the night and she gazed in the newly installed wide mirror. Was it a window too? In a slow grind, she slowly pulled the pink top up, exposing the hard working red brassiere that lifted her tits and squeezed mammary flesh up and out to the sides. She held the top above her neck, then concealed her face with it for a few minutes. She swung her hips. She felt a hand on her breast and sighed loudly when another caressed her thigh. She held the top at head level, concealing her fact, and writhed so that her tits rippled. She threw the top down and pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders. Joyce shook her boobs then pushed one, then the other through the hole to the left of the mirror. Heavy rain pelted the room's only window.

erieroad
erieroad
32 Followers