The Water Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erieroad
erieroad
32 Followers

"Give me some dick," she said, and when she repeated these words twice her heart went up and down with the slutty sounds coming from her mouth. Six hundred dollar bills dropped on the floor behind her. Two hard cocks slowly pushed out from the wall, one on the side of the mirror, and another through one of the holes by the toilet. She enthusiastically took turns with them, moaning as she sucked one, as deeply as she could, while stroking the other. Her tongue worked tirelessly, lovingly. She was moaning and crying out now, and breathing vigorously. After five minutes one cock, then the other, blasted warm semen on her face and her shoulders.

She laughed and cooed while scooping cum into her mouth with her fingers. Joyce mashed her boobs against the mirror, rubbing jizz on it. She leaned and licked it.

Disbelieving male eyes behind the one-way mirror stared.

She went to work on a second hard dick to pop out of the wall, this time through the hole on the left side of the mirror. She bumped her sizeable ass around for the anonymous suitors to behold, and stripped off her white skirt. There was nothing on underneath. She bent over to suck this third cock and called out as mysterious hands from the opposite wall explored her thighs, her back, and her crotch. Fingers squeezed her big ass and poked at her asshole. Hands competed for her cunt and her butthole.

The debauchery stretched her sex beyond anything she could have dreamed. She craved dick inside her, too, but could not get enough of her new life as a cocksucker. While blowing two guys on the wall to the left of the toilet, Joyce said to one mystery cocksman: "cum all over my tits like the last two guys." He shot his hot jizz on her and some ran down her big tits. Within two minutes of his member turning a happy limp, and vanishing, a black skinned replacement thrust out toward her. She pulled each tit in turn to her face and licked the sperm, then stood up an looked in the mirror and she opened her mouth and stuck out her cum filled tongue.

She went back to the black cock. It was thick and long and easily the biggest male organ she had ever seen. All she could do was stare and caress, and reach through the hole to the testicles bearing witness to this wanton housewife's descent into iniquity.

Its veins were amazing, its length, its fatness, its arrogance. Her life up to a few days ago her sexual experiences had been limited to Fred and a boyfriend in college. But Joyce had been enjoying several different pricks lately and she had a much richer sampling to draw a comparison. She laughed in shock. This was one huge boner. As she handled this ebony ketchup bottle sized love rocket the guy to its right shot his wad all over her face, thick gobs flying from the head of his cock. Her other hand grabbed this shaft near the emptying balls and wiped the dick all over her cheeks and eyes..

After lovingly stroking the monster cock she endeavored to fit him in her enthusiastic, dirty girl mouth. But he had other ideas. "Turn around," he ordered. Oh my God in heaven, she thought. Her heart was pounding to heart attack level. She took a deep breath and complied and bent over, backing her fat ass against his hard manhood, instinctively seeking his penetration. She put her arm on the toilet and guided the fleshy club slowly inside her wet pussy. "Fuck!" she gasped as her breathing soared and his strokes began. Then after about five minutes he went from slow to quick. She pressed her buttocks against the wall, glorying in the feeling of this penetration.

"How do you expect me to walk straight if you fuck my like that?" she laughed, then closed her eyes and moaned loudly with pleasure.

Another cock emerged from the opposite wall. Arching her body and bending more Joyce eagerly grabbed it and turned her head to work it into her evil mouth. Balance was difficult but then she learned what to do with the bars built into the walls. And all along the Black monster was causing all that commotion in her pussy.

She held on to the bar while the White dick fucked her mouth and the Black one pounded her cunt. Her hanging tits shook enticingly. Hands found their way through the walls to her flesh. One squeezed her big tits. Another caressed her thighs. This went on for about ten minutes, then the monster dick withdrew slowly.

"No," she gasped, "keep fucking me." This was exactly the kind of men she was dying for. Anonymous, non-stop, just hands and hardness.

She felt a finger work its way into her soaking vagina then travel north to her asshole, poking modestly at first. She shook her ass and laughed, "I don't know about this." Then she heard them, five hundred dollar bills landing on the floor to her right. She jacked the cock she had been sucking and looked down at the currency. The fucker then added a second finger to his exploration of her rectum. He took his time, and Joyce, now back with a blowjob with the other cock, was too pumped and overwhelmed with desire and pleasure to object to the painful good feeling of this digital fucking.

A second hand reached around and began a slow rubbing of her clitoris. She turned and aimed tried to aim the center of her body at the hand. Then the withdrawing hand extended its index finger as if to say "follow me." She planted her crotch at the hole as closely as she could and was startled to feel a long tongue lapping at her clit. From the monster black cock hole a black arm extended around to her ass and resumed its penetration of her anus. Three fingers were now insider her while she got a licking from the next door guy. "Stand up," a voice directed her.

Now she was up, planted flat against the wall, and she found herself kissing lips and tongue at a hole above at head level, while a hand below made her dizzy with joy by fingering her. Its movements quickened over her clit.

The black fingers steadily stroked in and out of her fat ass. The more they worked and loosened her, the more she liked it.

It built and built. Suddenly she shook from head to foot and came. "Oh!...... Oh!....... Ahhh!" ......."Oh!"....... "Oh fuck, FUCK!" she squealed over and over. After five minutes she noticed two long erect cocks on the other wall. She backed into the first and eagerly bent over, offering her pussy and impatiently handled the male turgid staff. It poked, then slid into her. She jerked her hips back and forth while jacking off the other stiff prick. This guy was raring to go and within a few minutes shot his man cream into her twat. She switched over to the other hole, and something made her lower her ass more. She guided the second cock into her stretched asshole. Although not as massive as the black one this was long and rock hard. Joyce whimpered at the welcome paining feeling in her ass. She moaned and begged for more.

"Fuck my ass," she moaned. He backed into the wall and out, while he went after her tight hole. For the first moments she was struggling, then as if his dick commanded it she relaxed her anus and began to squeal. Joyce was amazed at the noises she was making for the first time. She heard grunts through the wall. This buttfuck went on for about ten minutes. When he came it felt to her like it was over too soon.

She turned and positioned herself where the black dick had been, shaking her big ass at the hole and looking up and over at the mirror. Hands appeared and fondled her tits, and groped her buttocks. Sweat dripped everywhere. Then the big black phallus announced itself and she cautiously, but enthusiastically, backed her slutty butt into it. "Christ!" she screamed, balancing herself with her hand, then reaching back to stroke the testicles hanging through the hole. "You like that big white ass?" she cooed. "Take your time," she said, "I love the way you're loosening up my asshole." He went directly to the deep strokes, plowing into her body. She surrendered to the shameless, amazing feeling of huge cock inside her married ass. Time became meaningless for a while.

Yet she waited impatiently for him to cum inside her. And he did, in strong, impudent strokes. He delivered what felt like a gallon of sperm into her stomach.

Joyce laughed afterwards, shaking her head at her good fortune.

"Well," she said, retrieving two more hundred dollar bills and stumbling toward the powder room area with her clothes, "I will see you guys later. I can't get enough."

She had twenty minutes to freshen up, jump in the car, and get home to her kids.

She could not wait for all the swimming lessons and the "yoga classes" to come. And those hundreds.

Finis

erieroad
erieroad
32 Followers