All Comments on 'The Watercolor Ch. 02'

by Msdirtylittlesecret

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Dramatic romantic story

This story has a lot of potential. It seems to me that it is a dramatic romance, although, for some strange reason, I think it may have a late happy ending ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
interesting variation of Ch 01

But I really hope these first two chapters are not indicators of the pattern to follow.

Short segments from her memory. 30-45 seconds to read 1 to 1 1/2 pages, capped with a cliff hanger.

Read

Reminic

Repeat

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Seemed like...

...a much more polished story, referring to the specific elements I mentioned in your forum feedback request.

I like you mentioning parallels with Marie and her boyfriend, and it interests me to see where you take those. It will become paramount how you explain why she didn't marry Christian since this seems to be quite the bombshell waiting to explode.

Member389Member389almost 7 years ago
I hate to the be that fan...

But I'm going to be that fan. I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter, but I don't want to wait. I love this story. Please write faster! (At least I warned you.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don

The possibilities are endless....I am enjoying your steamy romance novel....mmmm.

QuietMQuietMover 5 years ago

Are you writing more?

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 1 year ago

Interesting story sadly unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous