The Watercolor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, you two. Sit down and I'll tell you all about it."

Marie and Andrew sat on the stools at the breakfast bar as Morgan prepared to tell them all about where the painting came from and her wonderful time with Christian.

"We'll start from the beginning," she said.

She told them how she met Christian, about the times she trailed after him, loving and admiring him from afar, and then about the night when she first had him in the most intimate of ways and everything else leading up to their first date.

They'd moved from the kitchen to the living room when Marie finally interrupted. It had been a couple of hours since Morgan started telling them about Christian. "Okay, whoa, whoa! So, you fell in love with your best friend from England and never told papawl or mama or anyone?"

"Yes, I was in love with him and no, I never told anyone until now," Morgan answered with a heavy sigh.

Marie had a lot of queries and kept interrupting the story. Andrew just sat in a chair listening to the tale and watching curious Marie firing her questions

"Why didn't you two end up together? What happened after you two had sex the second time? What happened on the date? When did he paint the watercolor? You mean I could have had a different papawl? Oh my god, I may not even be here at all if you hadn't gotten jiggy with papawl. Or I could have been British."

Andrew couldn't hold in his laughter. He and Morgan busted out laughing but Marie was not amused.

"Alright, alright," Morgan said when she stopped laughing. "Do you wanna know the rest of the story or not?"

Marie squirmed in her seat and Andrew leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees and resting his chin on his knuckles. Both of them were intent on learning what happened next.

"Now let's see...Oh, yes, the date," Morgan began.

12