The Way It Should Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down I cup her head to my breast, feeding her my nipple like a mother feeds its babe. In response she bought one of those soft, wonderful hands to massage the opposite breast, as the other trail down my stomach, making me gasp as I realise where she was headed.

She looks up into my eyes once again looking for hesitation, her lips never leaving my breasts.

I don't want to say a word. I'm terrified of breaking whatever spell has fallen between us. So instead I just looked down at her with nothing but lust, hoping she will get the message to continue.

Apparently she does.

Her hand reaches my pantie covered pussy. The simple feel of her hand against my centre has me practically creaming myself and I thrust my hips upward in an attempt to encourage her to do what I want her to do. I feel that smile around my nipple before she starts rubbing her fingers up and down my pantie covered pussy, causing me to let out a long moan in pleasure. She smiles again around my nipple before moving to the other nipple, using a hand to guide it into her mouth as she continues to massage the breast itself.

I've never been so turned on in all my life. I can feel myself soaking my panties in my cunt juice as she teases my pussy lips through the fabric, driving me crazy.

I want her to slide her fingers into my panties... to slide her fingers into me... to fuck me with those beautiful fingers of hers that have caused me so much pleasure... but I still can't speak. The lump in my throat feels gigantic and I'm terrified of saying something wrong because I don't think I could bear for her to stop now. I want this... I need this.

Luckily for me Lita doesn't deny me what I need and slips her hand inside my panties and gently rubs my downstairs lips with her fingers before gently pushing one of them inside me forcing me to cry out in pleasure.

Not many guys have actually fingered me before and even when they have it's only a couple of rough thrusts before they inevitably thrust another part of themselves into me. But this is so beyond any of that it seems an insult to compare it. What Lita's fingers are doing to me is so much better than anything I've ever felt before and I'm so ready for her. I'm so ready for her to fuck me.

I thrust my hips towards her in need but this time she doesn't give me what I want straight away, choosing to tease me some more by gently sliding her finger through me, her mouth and tongue continuing to work at my breasts allowing me to feel her self satisfied smiles, knowing the pleasure she is causing me.

It feels like she's been teasing me for hours I swear we must have missed the RAW 15th anniversary show already but I don't give a fuck. There is nowhere I'd rather be right now than right here with her.

All the same I wish she'd actually give me the climax I'm craving from her... the climax I know she and only she can give me. But yet she continues to torture me, to lick and suck my nipples, moving from one to the other, massaging my breasts with her left hand as the index finger of her right fucks me at a horribly slow rate.

Eventually I speak. I have to. I don't want to risk ending this, but I need her more than I've ever needed anything in my life. I need her to fuck me. I need to be fucked by her.

"Please... Lita... fuck me..."

The words fall almost surprisingly easily out of my mouth but they're so soft I almost don't hear them myself but apparently she does because she immediately lets go of my nipple and brings her face up to mine to search it for any doubt. I can damn well guarantee she won't find any, no matter how hard she looks.

Finally, when it seems like she is satisfied that this is what I want, she leans forward to kiss my forehead and says those words that make my insides melt.

"I love you Trish."

Then she pushes a second finger inside of me and begins to gently increase the pace of her finger fucking, her body hovering over me as her eyes stare through the windows of my soul. Those eyes tell me the never-ending love and devotion to me which makes me feel almost as good as those wonderful fingers moving inside of me.

Desperate to feel her against me I reach up with my arms and lock them around her. I do the same with my legs and lock them around her lower back, pulling her into me so she's literally lying on top of me, her fingers still pounding away at my pussy, finally giving me the penetration I desire.

I'm crying out and moaning for her and she's just staring at me, like I'm some kind of work of art or something when I find myself becoming overwhelmed by her beauty. I can't believe I never realised just how beautiful she is until now. I mean, I've wanted her for so long but this is the first time I've allowed myself to acknowledge my true desires for her... to acknowledge my need for her. And oh how I need her now.

Her eyes never leave mine and she fucks me to climax. I'm honestly surprised it took me this long to cum, I've been so on edge since the first time she touched me. I guess I was trying to hold back, to allow myself time to enjoy the sensational feeling, this feeling I've wanted for so long and now I finally have. But all good things must come to an end. However this was the best ending ever.

Finally adjusting her stroke, Lita began to curl her fingers inside my pussy, as if she was beckoning me to come closer to her, which seemed to stimulate the most sensitive areas inside me which brought me to the peak of my orgasm.

And then she rubbed my clit with her thumb.

My pussy clamped down on her fingers and I exploded in an almost violent orgasm, far more powerful than any I had known before. It rocked my body and had me shaking in her arms as stars flew past my eyes and exploded in a blaze of glory. The whole time she was continuing to look at me with such love and devotion that I realised in my euphoria she wasn't fucking me... she was making love to me. This revelation only made my climax even more satisfying as I finally came down, my arms and legs releasing her as my body became limp.

Lita just stayed there for a while watching me come back from the paradise she had sent me to before she finally removed her fingers from my pussy and brought them up to her lips.

Slowly she opened her mouth and slid the soaking digits inside, her eyes fluttering as she tasted me.

She let out the most primal moan I've ever heard as she gently sucked on her own fingers before she slowly pulled them free and said, "Oh fuck Trish... you taste so good... I have to have more..." her voice at this point became so husky that I thought I might cum again just from hearing her speak, "Can I Trish? Can I taste you?"

She could do a lot more than that. She could do anything she wanted to me at this point and I would have let her.

Again I find myself wanting to tell her everything that's on my mind, I want to tell her how much this means to me, how much she means to me, how much I want her to taste me. I want her to taste me, lick me, suck me, fuck me, eat me anything she wants but my voice falls short and again I can only nod, this time managing to reach the achievement of one word.

"Yes."

Hearing all the permission she needs Lita's lips come crashing back down on mine and she's kissing me with more ferocity than ever before. I think what just happened really got to her because this kiss starts out a lot rougher than any of the others and it stays that way. Not that I mind one bit. I'm more than ready if she wants to turn up the heat but all too soon her lips leave mine and she's trailing kisses down my neck again.

To my frustration she spends some time worshipping my breasts, her mouth and tongue licking and sucking at my already fully erect nipples as her fingers expertly manipulate my already fully aroused bosom, ignoring the place I really want to feel those fingers, that mouth and that tongue.

After an eternity she begins to kiss her way down my tight, wash board stomach until she reaches my centre.

She finally sees my granny panties, which I had completely forgotten about, and looks up at me with a mischievous smile and a look that says 'really'.

I blushed furiously, my mind desperately searching for an excuse but before I get the chance her smile fades and her face becomes completely serious as she reaches for the waistband of my soaking panties and looks up at me, her eyes asking permission to remove them.

Seeing the reaction she wants, thank God, she slowly slides them off, with a little help from me raising my ass and lifting my legs into the air at the right points of course. She then throws the offensive garment aside like it has somehow done a great injustice to her and her eyes become locked on my naked pussy.

My heart beat faster as she lowers her head down until she is face-to-face with my centre, her eyes locked on it, an expression I can't read on her face.

Oh my God, what if she doesn't like what she sees? What if she thinks I'm ugly down there and/or this isn't what she really wants? I don't think I could bear it if she ends this now, I just wouldn't survive.

Looking down at her I'm about to plead for her not to stop, she doesn't have to do this but just please don't forsake me over this, when she looks up at me, a mixture of love and lust in her eyes, and says, "Oh my God Trish, you're so beautiful... and you smell so good..." My heart flutters as she calls me beautiful. A lot of people have called me that before but it's never meant more to me than right now as I stare into her eyes and she continues to talk, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this... or how much I'm going to enjoy this..."

She closes her eyes, allowing herself to breathe in the sent of my womanhood one more time, before she extended her tongue, and gave my pussy a long, soft lick.

Lita's POV

Trish whirl's her entire body around so fast that on instinct I remove my arms from around her waist and keep them down by mind side even though I can't help but wonder if she isn't going to say anything but rather do something like spit in my face or maybe slap me. If she is or rather if that is what she wants to do to me then I'll let her do it I won't defend myself nor will I retaliate.

Trish doesn't raise her hands nor does she looks as though she is going to spit in my face to be perfectly honest I can't tell what Trish is thinking by looking at her and staring into her eyes I can tell that she has been crying again due to the tear tracks down either side of her face are glistening in the light of her bedside table.

"Here it comes."

My brain tells me.

"She's about to put the final nail in your friendship's coffin."

I want to close my eyes and simply listen to whatever she has to say however i force myself to keep my eyes open and look at her. Face her so to speak as she puts the final nail into our friendship's coffin like my brain said. Hopefully she will do it quickly and get it over with.

However Trish doesn't say a word she simply lays where she is on her side facing me with her eyes piercing into mine. They say the eyes are the window to the soul well if they are Trish must be looking deep deep deep into mine taking into consideration how her eyes haven't broken contact with mine since she turned over.

"..........You love me..."

Trish says finally. I swallow hard wondering weather she is asking me or weather she is confirming what I have just told her.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice a stray strand of her beautiful blonde hair dropping down from behind her ear and I slowly reach out and brush the stray strand back behind her ear I'm surprised my hand isn't shaking as I make contact with her or rather with apart of her in point of fact I'm surprised my whole body isn't physically/visually shaking because I know for a fact that I am defiantly shaking on the inside as I slowly move my hand from where I have just put the stray strand and move to the side of her face.

"With all of my heart."

I able to feel the tears welling up inside of me and yet determined to maintain control over my emotions at least until Trish has either kicked me out or left the room then and only them will I allow myself to become an emotional wreck.

"..........Say it..."

Trish tells me with a rather scraggly voice.

I swallow hard not sure why she wants me to say what I have already said and partly wondering if this is her way of getting revenge on me for laughing in her face that night.

If this is what she wants if she wants me to humiliate me more or rather further than i have already humiliated myself then so be it.

"I love you Trish."

I tell her taking a deep breath feeling the tears getting closer and closer to breaking through my defences.

"I've loved you from the moment I saw you and no matter what has happened between us and no matter what comes next I will always love you..."

I quickly lower my head as I feel the tears begin to run down my cheeks a part of me feels like lifting my head and letting her see the tears I don't know why maybe it will give her some satisfaction to know that she has succeeded in humiliating further than I have already humiliated myself.

However another part of me my pride or maybe it's my ego won't allow me to give Trish that satisfaction.

"If you don't feel the same way that's fine."

I say deciding to try and get her to end this torture/humiliation/revenge whatever it is that is stopping her from saying or doing whatever she wants to and either telling me to get out of the room or having her herself leave..

"I never truly expected you too."

I add and continue on by saying.

"I just wanted to tell you..........I guess I just needed to tell you."

Despite my ego and pride telling me to keep my head down and I force myself to look at Trish hoping that maybe by seeing me cry it will give her the satisfaction or give her whatever she is looking for and it will lead to her saying and or doing whatever she is going to and then having her either kick me out of the room or leaving me in the room.

"You were never, ever a joke to me Trish and you never will be. I love you."

I say not sure exacterly why I don't just shut up and let her say or do whatever she is going to and yet now that the emotional and as well as verbal flood gates have opened I can't seem to close them.

"And whatever you say or whatever you do..........I love you..........I'll always love you."

After having said that i finally shut up and keep my mouth shut and simply stare at Trish waiting mentally begging her to end this mentally pleading with her to say whatever she has got to say to me.

Call me a disgusting dyke call me a filthy lesbian tell me how your not a lesbian and how even if you where you would never sleep with me..

I also mentally plead and beg her to do whatever she is physically going to do to me if she isn't going to say anything to me.

I mentally tell her to slap me spit in my face hell right now I'll even take her laughing at me.

I just want this to be over.

"Prove it."

Trish then tells me.

I blink for the first time since I lifted my head and looked at her and for some reason my tears almost immediately stop while my brain tries to make sense of what she has just said or rather told me to do.

Part of me tries to make me believe that she is trying to make me degrade embaresse and humiliate myself further and yet another part of me doesn't believe that this is true.

"Why would Trish allow you to touch her if she isn't a lesbian? An even if Trish did want to embaresse humiliate and degrade you further do you really think she would allow this to happen? Why what would she have to gain from it you've already pretty much proven your feelings and that your a lesbian by kissing. If Trish allowed you to do this it would give you ammunition against her if she was to ever tell anybody about this. An another thing why wouldn't Trish simply either kick you out of the hotel room or leave the hotel room herself and then on Monday or tomorrow tell the entire locker room what happened?"

An then there is another part of me that is saying.

"Do it. Prove it to her see how far she is willing to go. See just how far she is willing to take this. Then again maybe that is what she is trying to get you to do maybe she is trying to see how far you are willing to go to prove your love for her."

It is this part of my brain/mind that I listen too and despite how nervous I am I take a deep breath swallow hard and slowly begin to edge my head closer and closer towards her's until my lips are so close to her's that if I was to breath she would instantly feel it.

"She hasn't moved or said anything yet."

One half of my brain is telling me.

"I bet she will when you go to kiss her..........Well what are you waiting for call her bluff. Kiss her."

Without thinking or rather after this side of my brain tells me to kiss her I do exacterly that I close the inch wide gap between us and press my lips against her's once again throwing all of my into this kiss intent on proving to her just how much I love her.

At first Trish doesn't respond then she does and not in the way I expected which was for her to pull away but rather she presses her lips against mine thereby returning the kiss this shocks me more than anything that has happened thus far tonight however I do my best not to let my shock get in the way of what is happening I decide to kick this kiss into a higher gear so to speak and so I increase the intensity of my kiss without adding my tongue which I know from personal experience most men can't wait to do.

The longer the kiss continues the more I begin to relax into it while a small part of my brain is still struggling with the idea/fact that Trish is kissing me another part of my brain is simply enjoying the sensations that kissing Trish is creating inside of me her kiss is so soft like a feather touching my lips however I could tell that there was passion there which only added to the one part of my brain that was still trying to figure out why Trish is kissing me back and why she is being passionate and if this passion is real.

While my brain may not believe it is real I can't help but know that it is real I can feel it literally feel it radiating off her I'm giving her everything I have to give and much to my disbelife and delight Trish is returning it with everything she has to give me.

I finally decide to move the kiss on and so I allow my tongue to get in the action and start by tapping my tongue against her lips asking Trish for permission to enter her mouth as soon as I have done that Trish opens her mouth and take full advantage of that in more ways than one while my tongue slides into her mouth and immediately begins to seek out Trish's I re-position both myself and Trish so that she is laying on her back and I am laying on top of her. Our tongues finally meet and when they do I feel a jolt of what I can only describe as electricity run through my entire body starting from my tongue and running up to my brain and then going down to the toes I'm sure Trish must have felt the same because as soon as our tongues first touched she immediately increases the intensity of the kiss with a force that surprises me having never ever experienced this level of passion for Matt Edge or anybody male or female before.

I reluctantly break the kiss due to the fact that I need air it is at this point that Trish seems to finally realise our change in positions and a small part of me fears that this is when Trish is either going to freak or she is going to laugh in my face despite this fear or rather these fears I do my best to smile at her in an attempt to try and relax her.

Trish simply stares at me not moving a muscle not doing anything but looking at me.

I decide to be daring and so I lean back down and kiss her again harder this time wanting her to know this time without a shadow of a doubt that I really do mean what I said and that I really do love her over a short period of time I feel mine and Trish's kiss become more wild and as it does I feel Trish's hands moving up and down my back I causing me to moan in pleasure having always wanted Trish to touch me in this way and now that she is the fact that she is combined with the feel of her touch on my skin is almost too much for me to bare. If I was to die right here and now I would die the happiest woman in the world.

1...34567...12