The Way It Should Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue to greedily gulp every last drop of Trish's warm honey I can get until Trish has finished cumming and when she has I do my best to clean her pussy of any and all traces of juice before I slowly remove my tongue and make my way back up Trish's body placing a kiss here and giving a lick there until eventually once again am at eye level with Trish and see the totally at peace look on her face which makes me smile the biggest smile I think I have ever smiled.

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had."

Trish tells me with an ear to ear smile of her own.

I simply look at her.

"I love you Trish."

I say not knowing what else to say other than that not because I feel I have to but simply because I want to.

"I know."

Trish says still smiling her ear to ear smile.

"An I love you Lita."

She then tells me.

Trish's POV

The moan which just escaped my lips could not do justice to the pleasure I felt when Lita's tongue slid over my pussy for the first time. Nor could the second moan do justice to the second lick, or the third, or the fourth and so on. Once again she's barely touching me and yet I'm struggling not to cum. I would be amazed at my own self-control if I didn't understand how desperately I want to enjoy every moment of this, just in case she changes her mind and breaks my heart I will still remember these moments of being with her as the happiest of my life. At this point I don't truly believe she's going to change her mind but part of me is still terrified of opening my heart to her. Of course the more sensible part of me knows that she broke down the defences of my heart a long time ago and has been living there ever since. And God knows she's proving her love for me right now........ proving it with that magnificent tongue of hers.

One beautiful soft lick after another, running up and down my pussy lips until she finally pushes her way into my eager hole, causing the volume of my now constant moans to increase dramatically. Within seconds of having her tongue inside my cunt Lita is able to find the most sensitive parts of my pussy which took Chris months to find. Chris was the only man to ever really go down on me and although he did very well it just didn't seem right to compare him to Lita. There was just no contest. Hell, she was finding places inside me to lick which I didn't even know about.

God, she's now licking clockwise and anti-clockwise as well as up and down. Biting my lip I grab a firm hold of the bed sheets, willing myself not to cum too quickly, to enjoy the sensation of her tongue in me, to enjoy the sensation of Lita, the woman I have secretly loved for so long, fuck me with her tongue.

My eyelids flutter as I'm forced to injure the sweetest torture I could ever imagine. I'm so horny I want to grab her hair with my hands and close my legs around her head, trapping her in front of my pleasure zone and forcing her face into my pussy which is dripping for her. But I'm so afraid that I might turn her off and/or break the spell between us. I'm so terrified of doing something wrong that I struggle to control myself, gripping the bed sheets in a death grip as I writhe and moan under the power of her skilled tongue.

She seems to be savouring me like my pussy was some kind of delicacy and it feels so amazing to be worshipped in this way. She is making me feel so........ special........ not handicapped special but special as an I mean something to her........ I'm not just a piece of pussy to her, I'm not just something to fuck, like I have been to previous boyfriends, I matter, I'm important, I'm special, I'm loved........ I'm loved by her........ she loves me........ and she's making love to me........ making love to me with her mouth!

My heart beats faster as I realise that's just what she's doing, making love to me with her mouth. Using that full, kiss-able mouth on me and making love to me with it. God I'm so happy right now.

My happiness is momentarily ended as her tongue leaves my pussy but before I get the chance to overanalyse it she presses it up against my clit causing another long moan to leave my mouth. That moan becomes louder as she closes her mouth around that little bundle of nerves and begins to gently suck on it, bringing me so much pleasure it brings tears to my eyes.

She take some time to suck on my clit before moving back down to my wet hole, closing her mouth around it and sliding her tongue back inside and beginning a fucking motion with it. She is slow at first but gradually picks up her speed, using her tongue to fuck me. I have no doubt that she was making love to me before but now she is definitely fucking me and I have no problem with that whatsoever. I need to be fuck by her now. I need her to fuck me. I need Lita to fuck me. But she's still going way too slowly for my liking. I need her to tongue fuck me hard. I need her to make me cum. I need her to force me to cum. I need her to fuck me with her tongue until I have no choice but to cum all over her face.

I begin to wonder if she wants me to beg her to do so. If she does I have no problem with it. In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to do right now.

"Oh please Lita," I begin, my voice filled with need, "eat me, lick my pussy, make me cum all over your face!"

Lita removes herself from my pussy and looks up at me with lustful eyes, her pretty face covered in my juices, and says, "Oh don't worry Trish. You'll cum, I promise!"

With that Lita dives head first back into my pussy and........ starts gently licking me! The bitch! I cry out in frustration but soon afterwards she begins to give me the proper tongue fucking I want, driving that soft pussy pleaser into me like a woman possessed.

No longer able to control myself I wrap my legs around her head and grab her by her hair pushing her face into my needy pussy. I'm not sure she even noticed she seems so caught up in tongue fucking me now, moaning her pleasure into my pussy, causing these wonderful little vibrations inside me which only sends me further towards cloud nine. Her moans of pleasure making me wonder if she's enjoying this as much as I am, but somehow I doubt it. I don't think anyone can enjoy anything as much as I'm enjoying this right now.

I'm so close to the edge it's almost unbearable. I need her to give me that orgasm I've been craving and I know she's not going to let me down. I want to beg her but I seem to have lost my voice again finding myself to overwhelm by the pleasure. I stroke her hair in an attempt to communicate with her and to my amazement it seems to work as even the slightest stroke seem to cause her tongue to move even faster with in me. As I continue to stroke her hair and she continues to increase the speed of her tongue thrusts it soon becomes all too much for me.

Momentarily finding my voice I scream, "HERE I CUM LITA!"

The next word to come out of my mouth could only be heard by cats and dogs it was so high pitched. Eventually my scream lowered to the point where humans could hear it again but it took a lot longer for my body to recover from the earth-shattering orgasm which at one point I thought would end my existence. It would have been one hell of a way to go but luckily I managed to avoid death but get as close to heaven as humanly possible and it was all because of the woman I loved Lita.

My thoughts of her brought me back down to earth were I realised my fellow former diva was still in between my legs, greedily slurping up my cum as if it was ambrosia. I watched in a dreamy state as she eventually finished eating me and slowly began to make her way up my body, kissing the odd bit of exposed flesh before coming face-to-face with me, this cute little cocky grin on her face. She had a right to be cocky. She had just given me the best orgasm I have ever had and I found myself in awe of her. She somehow seemed even more beautiful with her face covered in my cum. I wanted to kiss her all over but my strength still hadn't returned.

So instead I tried to repay her kindness, momentarily at least, with loving words, "That was the best orgasm I have ever had."

The words were truthful but they in no way seem to be enough. How could they compare to what she had just given me. I needed to fine words that would justify my feelings for her right now.

Just then Lita awoke me from my thoughts, "I love you Trish."

She said that with such love and devotion that it melted me. After everything that had just happened I couldn't have stopped the next few words coming out of my mouth if I had tried.

"I know........ I love you too."

She stared at me for a moment with a look I couldn't read. Feeling I needed to clarify myself I continued, although for some reason I couldn't meet her eye and found myself looking away, turning my head downwards in shame that it had taken me this long to say this.

"I........ I don't know when it happened........ whether it was when you kissed me........ or whether it was in the months of lying awake thinking about you kissing me........ or whether it was even before that........ somewhere in the back of my mind struggling to get out........ but at some point I fell in love with you. I fell in love with you and it killed me that we couldn't be together. I used to cry myself to sleep because I didn't think you felt the same way about me. But now........ after everything........ I think........ if you gave me the chance........ if you gave us the chance........ we could be happy together. I want to make you happy Lita........ I want to be with you........ only you. Even after everything we've been through........ I just want you........ do you want me?"

I've never felt so vulnerable in my life. I feel like I've truly, completely bared my heart to her, let her know that I want her, that I love her and despite everything I'm still terrified of her answer.

Reaching down firmly Lita cups my cheek and brings me face-to-face with her again. The love and compassion I see in her eyes takes away all my fears and doubts before she even speaks, although when she does it feels as if I'm about to cry with joy.

"I want you Trish, more than anything in the world."

I can feel those tears of joy running down my eyes as I smile at her, "I love you Lita."

"I love you too Trish." Lita says smiling back at me.

Her words refuel the passion inside me and I viciously attack her lips, shoving my tongue inside her mouth and challenging her own to battle. She seemed shocked but is soon happily returning my kiss with the same fierce passion, our bodies pressing together as if we can't be close enough. Unlike the other kisses this one was almost violent. Our tongues were like two forces of nature battling for dominance inside our mouths.

When I've lulled her into a full sense of security I role her onto her back and press my body down on top of hers, pinning her to the bed. I can tell that she is surprised with my forcefulness and quite frankly so am I. I've never been this sexually aggressive in my life but then again I've never wanted anyone like I want Lita right now.

"I want you Lita, I want to please you so bad!" I said, tearing my mouth off hers. I can hear the lust oozing from my voice like never before and it seems to affect her even more than me.

"You........ you don't have too, if you don't want too." Lita said, her voice telling me how much she needs this but at the same time she doesn't want me to do anything that I'm not ready for.

I don't know if I'm ready for it but after once again proving to me how much she cares about me there is just simply no way that I'm not going to do this.

"I want too." I say firmly, kissing her again with even more passion than before.

This kiss doesn't last too long. I'm far too eager to put my mouth on other parts of her body.

Breaking the lip lock I began to kiss my way down her neck. I did my best to try and find all of her sensitive spots. From the moans she's making it sounds like I'm succeeding as I continue to run my mouth and tongue all over her soft flesh. I take as much time as I possibly can to worship her neck as she did mine before I ultimately make my way down, reaching my hand beneath her to remove the tiny bra from her. However I'm unable to undo it and Lita has to reach around and undo her bra herself. Shame and doubt fills my mind but I press on.

Lita's breasts are smaller than mine but still round and firm. Throwing caution to the wind I open my mouth and take a nipple inside it and begin to suck. Even though I had a lot of people drool over my boobs I never truly understood the appeal of breasts until I took Lita's nipple into my mouth. There was something so dirty and yet so comforting about it. When I felt her hand on the back of my head gently stroking my hair it felt so natural that I began to suck away at her as if she was giving me nourishment. A long moan left her lips and awoke me from my regression and I reminded myself that this was supposed to be about her pleasure so I moved to the other nipple and do my best to give it the same treatment.

I become lost in worshipping her breasts, my eager but inexperienced hands massaging her boobs into my equally eager but inexperienced mouth, listening carefully to which places cause her to moan the loudest so I can memorise them to become the lover she deserves. Lover........ I definitely like the sound of that. Lita's lover........ even better.

"Trish please."

Her words once again bring me back from my thoughts as I realise how long I've spent on her nipples. I also realise that she's now begging me........ begging me for release. Oh how I hope I can give her that release.

Moving downwards I kiss down her flat stomach until I reach that scandalously small thong she's wearing. Coming face-to-face with the tiny object I consider just pushing it aside and attacking her, but that's something someone like Edge would do and unlike her former lover I never want to make her feel cheap.

So I gripped the waistband of her thong and look up into her eyes for permission. There is nervousness in her eyes, but the desire is also there and it overwhelms me. She nods her head silently and I began to slowly slide her underwear down her legs. I want to tear them off but I control myself. I want to do this right. I need to do this right. I smile to myself as she lifts her legs into the air to allow me to remove her thong and toss it aside to idly fall where ever else our unwanted clothing has fallen.

I am then greeted by my first real site of another woman's pussy. Sure, I've seen plenty of girls naked when I was in the showers but I never really looked at them, or more accurately, I was trying not to look at them. But now the site of Lita's naked body fills my vision and I find myself staring at her in awe.

She's so beautiful........ I don't know any other way to describe it. A goddess........ yes, that just about does her Justice. She's a goddess........ a redheaded goddess........ my redheaded goddess.

Leaning down I bring my face in front of the altar of my redheaded goddess and breathe in her heavenly smell, savouring what I'm about to do.

Once again I find myself lost in staring at her, her pretty pussy hypnotising me with its beauty when I hear her voice.

"Trish........ you........ you don't have too........ "

I can't help but smile to myself. My redheaded goddess has mistaken my moment of savouring her as a sign of hesitation.

I hope my eyes tell her differently as I raise my head and desperately trying give her a look which will tell her just how much I want to do this for her........ how much I need to do this for her........

I'm unsure whether I am successful or not, but either way I think I have something that may tell her my feelings better than any words will.

I take a deep breath, ignore any fleeting feelings of doubt and nervousness, stick out my tongue, and give her pussy one long, loving lick.

And once again it's a struggle for me not to just cum on the spot.

I remember being afraid of this moment for so long. I was afraid that once I tried it I would like it. I was right to be afraid because nothing in the world could have prepared me for my first taste of another woman. nothing in the world could have prepared me for my first taste of Lita.

She tasted better than anything I had ever had before and one lick just wasn't enough.

I began to gently lap at her pussy like a kitten lapping at a saucer of milk.

As I happily began to lap away at her delicious cunt it slowly occurred to me that I have become an official cunt lapper. In my homophobic youth I would have been disgusted with the very idea of this. A few hours ago I would have been terrified by the very idea of this. But now I find myself embracing the crude term and would welcome my name being associated with the word as long as I could be Lita's cunt lapper. There isn't anything I wouldn't do right now to become Lita's one and only cunt lapper........ among other things.

My thoughts of her remind me once again this is supposed to be about her and I desperately try to remember what she did to me.

Firstly I begin to run my tongue up and down the lips of her cunt, enjoying the soft moans I could squeeze out of her before it all became too much and I couldn't stop myself from pushing my tongue into her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar from the source. My eyes fluttered as her cream began to ooz out of her, over my tongue and down my throat. At that point I closed my mouth around her leaking hole to prevent any more of this divine liquid from escaping my lips. As I gently began to drink from her I slid my tongue up, down, clockwise and anti-clockwise inside her, exploring every nook and cranny, listening very carefully to what point she moaned loudest, trying to train myself to become a good little cunt lapper for her.

As I was exploring the deepest parts of her depths my redheaded goddess placed her hand on top of my head and stroked it lovingly.

I remember how I had stroked her hair to encourage her to lick me faster so I gently begin to speed up my licks moving in all directions inside her, making sure to catch every spot that really makes her moan.

Just when I developed a good rhythm I remove my tongue from her pussy, fined her clit and suck it into my mouth causing her to let out her loudest moan yet, her fingers digging themselves deeper into my hair. This only further arouses me and I found myself moving back and forth between her cunt and her clit.

I deliberately put off tongue fucking her for a couple of reasons. Firstly I remember how powerful my orgasm was once she had properly build me up and I wanted to give her the same kind of pleasure. I'm determined to do this right and if that means spending all night with my head in between her legs then I will eat her until my jaw falls off. But most importantly, I want her to beg for me to make her cum. It may be a bit egotistical but I had to submit myself to her and beg her for what I wanted, for what I needed and I want to hear the same from her, I want to know I have given her so much pleasure that I am forcing her to cum and cover me with that cum I'm now craving. From the way she's moaning I know she's close I'm just waiting for her to give me a reason to take her over the edge.

She soon gives me that reason.

"Oh my god Trish, please eat me!" Lita gasps her pelvis gently thrusting up into my mouth, "Please eat my pussy........ eat my pussy you beautiful woman........ make me cum all over your beautiful face........ oh my God........ "

Lita's words drive me insane with lust and I close my mouth around her pussy and begin to thrust my tongue in and out of her in a thrusting motion which both of us have been wanting for so long. I feel like I've been waiting forever to take her like this and now I am it's even better than I imagined. I throw everything that I am into this determined to do it right, determined to give her the same kind of ecstasy she gave me.

1...56789...12