All Comments on 'The Way You Look Tonight Ch. 04'

by MaxiMilf

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little more explanation but

An understandable reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ximand

I await your phenomenal contribution that must be on its way as you have stated how bad this is.

The story is not a 5* but I have given it a 5 so that Ximand's 1 can bring the average of a 3* which this series is.

JJ

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh!

“One thing about tonight that he was not looking forward to...a visit from the sole owner of the franchise, Beatrice Ocean” – Unless he actually doesn’t like her, what’s wrong with opening himself up to the POSSIBILITY of a relationship?

I don’t understand him being so hung up on her, yet he was able to just run off, abandoning his CHILDREN as well. The ONLY way I could accept running off like that would be to get away from his wife, but he obviously DOESN’T want to be away from her!

Her doesn’t need to apologize to Beatrice, SHE seduced HIM.

“there may be something behind all this, like maybe a logical explanation?" – There may be an explanation to hiding her past, MAYBE even an initial blackmail slip, but a TOTAL return to slutdom?

He should go back with Beatrice on his arm!

Instead of signing the papers if he WASN’T coming to the wedding, she should have made coming to the wedding the price of her signing.

Bea wants them to talk, but it’s not Candice who’s stopping that, until now she didn’t even know where he was!

Cheap reconciliation. “Oh, you had a tough life. That excuses you for everything.” I could accept him having a friendly relationship again, but with a divorce. And despite Bea’s claims, this HAS to affect his career, with his boss in love with him, but not being able to have him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Pace

You dr-a-g-g-e-d out the beginning, then "wham bam thank you ma'am" they're happy ever after?

If you HAD to put them back together, let them have a happy wedding for their daughter, sign the papers and part friends. Maybe after a few years, when he and Bea realize that they're not meant to be, THEN he goes back and takes her back.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Good story.... but something missing

Good job alternating the viewpoints throughout.... so why abandon it at the end? The reader was setup to learn what's going through Nicky's head, then it doesn't materialize. A scene where Bea, Mickey, and MacKay walk him to Candice's door, then another of his thoughts through the wedding would have fit perfectly.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a lousy cuckold/wimp crap!!

Your primary declaration is your cuckold/wimp crap!! Your second message is if you got a childhood trauma you get a out of prison card!!! Lying disrespecting cheating neglecting thats no problem for you! Reconciliation no matter what the cost !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm surprised her pussy hasn't spontaneously combusted! It's been drill constantly since she turned 14, including an army of the brothers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
rushed ending

The story was built up nicely, but the ending fell flat. Why did Nick forgive her? What was going through his mind? What was the factor that solidified his decision? She told him her story, and then 1 hour later, forgiveness? This was a good story, I loved the title and the song, but the ending....

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 7 years ago
Terrible ending

This was bad...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good turn around from Ch. 03

I like the outcome but, I thought you could have created a longer ending bringing out the same emotions as you did in the first few chapters. I was a very vocal critic of the Ch. 03 ending because she seemed to have lost her mind (as well as her loving husband) so while I agree with the reconcilation I would have liked a better more detailed rejoining and a way to overcome the emotional hurt from the episodes that led up to her downfall. Perhaps a Ch. 05?

Bubba

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Phoned it in

Ch. 3 dropped the ball and this chapter kept dropping.

Ok start and weak ending.

cap5356cap5356almost 7 years ago
great story

this story was very emotional in many respects. lots of ups and downs on both parts. she would have been better to tell him in the beginning but like the saying goes hindsight is better then foresight. so glad everything worked out for the better in the end. keep writing

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

This is my second one star rating in as many days. I can't believe the reconciliation was as fast as it was. But, how do you reconnect with a woman who lied her whole live to a faithful and honest man, became a whore again (not at first, but became very willing) and become a happy couple again?

Readers on this site read for many reasons. Excitement, fantasy, new ways to enjoy sex. Some for romance, for happy endings, satisfaction, mystery.

I personally look for justice, revenge and consequences. Read my bio to know why. One thing I can almost guarantee is that no one reads to experience anger. Yes, the last two nights reading these one star tales have made me angry. So to me, this looks like another author to be avoided.

One more thing. I hate cheaters and wusses.

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story

But I think the end was rushed

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
MEH

Good tale, nice happy ending

BUT. That's all it takes to forgive, and get over it. BS. FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Meh, more cuck shit where even the writer got bored with their own story and rushed the ending. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I never give 5s. I did this time. There are some difficult elements in this story, but you...

....handled them well. Candice shrugged off her responsibility to tell Nicky of her past, earlier, rather than later. Beyond that, she never seemed to ascribe responsibility for her choices and actions to anyone else.

When she finally came clean, with the help of some very, very good people (one of which was a hopeful love interest) he was stunned into a near stupor.

I guess I liked this story as much as anything, because Saint Nick is a really good man. How he was ever able to overcome his hurt and anger and find forgiveness, is beyond me. But he did. I doubt I could recover from the kind and depth of hurt she caused him, allowing her past to intrude on her present in such a personally devastating way.....for her and for Nick.

I tend to prefer the BTB scenario, but she was blackmailed and like many with her kinds of experience, she just couldn't bring herself to tell Nick about her past or her current problem. While it may be true that Nick would have hunted down and devastated the scum, as in several other "black ops" response stories. That would have been well beyond his character. Besides, he didn't know any of those kinds of folks. And equally true, her mistrust may well have been well founded, in that If told all of that at that particular juncture, Nick may have walked away, leaving Candace to bail on the scumbag and face the consequencesalone, or he may have blown out, like he did after she was well and truly fallen.

I like to think herctaking the grave leap and telling him of her past and of the resurgence of trouble from it, Nick would have taken decisive action and they would have carried on together. But that would have been out of character for Candace and would have made a far less dramatic story.

Great characterization, realistic plotting, good pacing throughout, minimal difficulty with the technicals, and a very well presented story.

Thank you.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Defiantly good but

With as long as it took you to setup the ending to the story, I have to say that it seemed a bit like the ending was rushed. I actually enjoy these longer tales and this one was great except I just felt that Nick wouldn't have been able to digest the entirety of her life stored that fast. I think he would have come around eventually but not that fast. Did perhaps you have you ending thought out before you got there and the transition suffered? Either way thank you and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of a stupid plot device, being honest too late.

So, she just couldn't confess her previous life style and take the risk of losing her husband. But then she becomes a cheating lying gang-bang slut, and, uh, seems to have forgotten about not wanting to lose her husband? And then after she loses her husband and her marriage, oh, then she can now bring herself to tell him the ugly truth she just could tell him, while she was still a loyal loving faithful wife. So, becoming a cheating whore also made her become a more honest person? And while he abandoned her as a cheating whore, now that he know she's not only a cheating whore, but really really stupid, he wants to take her back?

Maybe its just me, but I don't find your reconciliation very convincing. The ending is just too stupid and contrived. He should have thanked her for her belated honesty, pointed out her obvious mental and ethical dysfunction, had her sign the divorce papers, and made a new life with Bea. But that would have required a character trait he obviously does not possess, common sense.

Thanks for the effort.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Wow, first of all this is definely NOT a “feel good” story. The amount of pain and sorrow out weighed the ending. Sorry, I don’t read books or stories to feel depressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So after all that pain and anguish...

...she tells her little story and Nicky just flips like a switch? He's carried the hurt and heartache of her betrayal all this time and just let's it all go? And why the heck would she wait all this time to speak up? It feels like you just ran out of story and just shut it down. You were doing pretty good right up to the ending.

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

Never expected the ending, Thats a great story. You have a new fan. actually brought tears to my eyes. thank you for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ending was just bad ruined the whole story

damn it was really good until the end I know its a story but come on you turned nicky into a real pussy no man in his right mind would take her back

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100almost 6 years ago
People make stupid decisions

All of us make stupid decisions at timeons in our lives. First she should have told Nicky about her past when he proposed. If he loved her as much as the story indicated he would have understood her mistakes. Second when the asshole Guy tried to blackmail her, she should have went straight to Nick and told him. Together they could have put an end to the blackmail and had the asshole in prison sooner. Some people don't understand true love because they have never had it. Candace's life was a disaster from the time her parents died until she decided to get her life back on track. I understand that you wanted them to get back together, but you should have let it take more time and slowly put things back in line. (Just my opinion) To the idiots that are anon. Get a life and some bravery and let the writers know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so XXXhole jackdaniel100 is that your real name?

You fucking sicken me, you have no personal data just all blank, shut the fuck up..Bitch

And you dare call out the Anon readers,

MaxiMilf can write big deal so can trump and hitler, does not mean the shit they write is any good.

So he left his kids with a abusive cunt, Wimp

she shits all over him and the writer who lacks any soul say sex addicted...yeah thats the reason.

So, the kids are okay with what she did to the DAD..no? well it Reads that way morons.

Abuse against men is openly encourage by Maxi

Why the person view on your writing, because like all females today you write a ITS NOT MY FAULT PLOT, reverse it, man cries she takes him back?

You have heard of Plots right, A to B to C, character change growth?

No he runs away gives her it all....if i was his son i would kill him, for being a pussy.

Toxic masculinity is the only reason women in the USA are allowed to write/think this crap, do you think a male like this could defeat a Nazi, or Fundamental X, no

Honor Duty Respect and Compassion and most of all the ability to be in a world of hurt and told to surrender your Self respect > look her in the eyes and say "nuts".

Snowflake logic : a plot that never blames a women, she cant be evil, its never her fault.

alot oh this writers stories are written by snowflake logic, Real men have Self Respect. The females characters (they aint women) they have as this writers seems to give them all, one common snowflake trait, no remorse only regret.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good stories

Good series of stories, but ending was just too sudden. Reconciliation too quick without any real explanation or discussion. Just not a good finish to a good story.

hectarehectarealmost 5 years ago
She'said too smart...

...to fall 9nto Guy''s trap. She's not the naive 19 y/o sex addict.

Her life is stable, she has a strong relationship, a powerful husband

and friends, no way does she show up at a hotel to be raped.

Liked the writing but I think the plot fails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Long lead up...

To such an abrupt ending. The story isn't a bad story but the ending felt rushed. So much detail went into character development, thoughts and emotions to non existent at the end. What were his thoughts? What was going through his mind? What was the defining thing that made him take her back? Why didn't his cousin tell him what went on, as I'm sure she filled him in since she stayed with him and his wife? It almost felt anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK, YOU HAD A ROUGH LIFE.............................

Before you met me, but after 25 years you don't trust me enough to tell me you were being blackmailed for something you did before you met me? Seems to me you made a choice to return to that life, leaving me behind. For that reason I want you to sign the papers and take a hike. I 've got a date with a hot, rich, sexy team owner.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She did trust her husband enough to tell him the truth thus allowing herself to be blackmailed and used. Did she really believe Nicky would never find out.

In the end she cheated, eyes opened.

Divorce was the only option.

Honestly how could he take her back, really???

I feel so sorry for Bea, she took a leap of faith and got burned, big time.

Poor woman!!!!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Painful

Great story. But...

Everything about the story was painfully foreshadowing greater pain to come.

The ending teeter tottered, which way would he go? I like the forgiveness and reconciliation ending, but it was such a fast turn, it figuratively snapped my head. The ice cream line was a nice touch.

Forever?

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YOU !!!!! KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK

I'M Very impressed with this story and how much thought you had to put into it this is only the second story you've written that i have read and you did'nt let me down in any way. I promise to keep reading your work's . Thank you for the entertainment.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Good choice for Bea, she sounds too smart to have ended up with Nicky. Him and Candice are about stupid enough to belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Saint Cuckolas is hurt. But that's not important. What is important is Candy O's "healing". Therefore nobody gave a fuck about the man who was cheated on by his wife. It's all about "forgiveness".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story as I really like reconciliation stories. It was depressing for a while but loved the ending even though it happened really fast.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

A reconciliation story that works, sadly most don’t, this happily is an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love happy endings, well written. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, I gave you a 5, But I hated the fact that you made her a whore !!!

Baldy74Baldy74over 1 year ago

A decent story but after all the build up and 4 chapters you just ended it in a couple of paragraphs! Ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aww what can I say, obviously you’re a woman. You cannot write a honest male character because you don’t know how men think. Same as men cannot write as women because we don’t know how they think.

Men and women are so very different, different hormones and chemicals in the body and different ways of thinking.

Women think of love like a Disney story, they’re all princesses and some day they’ll meet a prince, who’ll worship them, cherish them and provide for them and to them that’s love. A man’s there to treat them like a princess.

They don’t need to provide anything themselves, because just getting to have that princess in their life should be enough.

So for women it’s easy to separate sec from love as loves all hearts, roses, foot rubs and diamonds and gold. They want a doting husband, good provider, good father and if they can get a bit of side cock. Hey, it’s not like they love them, they love their husband.

Men are more logical, practical and we are perfectly willing to give and keep on giving for our wives and families.

Our needs are simpler, not so material and not built on Disney fantasies and Hallmark channel romances. We just want to know we’re appreciated and loved, and yes we want intimacy.

If our wife or partner gets done strange dick, it means they don’t live us as we tie in sex with love not separate as women do.

No way would 99% of men have reconciled so easily with a woman who cheated and whited herself like this one - regardless of the circumstances.

In this age of ‘equality’ when women want to be ‘empowered’ and often ‘entitled’ how can they expect not to be held accountable or responsible for their choices?

It’s simple here, once the blackmail threat popped up she came clean about her past / most men would have accepted it as they’d had nearly 25 years together since they time but instead she made the decision to give in and then got deeper.

Dream n, in life no guy would get involved with a white, worse a cheating whore and the family, knowing the facts would not have urged him towards reconciliation

The kids I get as they didn’t ever know Mum was whoring but his cousin and best friend seriously guys would not have ousted it.

Funny how on here cheating husbands get taken to the cleaners and thrown out regardless of their reasons but so many authors here (not all women) seek to encourage cheated on men to forgive and forget. Again n, because women are all ‘victims’ and men all ‘predators.

Women don’t needed parented by men throughout their whole life’s and are as capable and as responsible as men for their actions and decisions.

2 star cuck series - you said their were no cucks but there was

Ps you forgot to end with ‘and they all lived happily ever after’ God help your husband as you sure expect if you decide to cheat he’ll certainly forgive you after all I’m sure you ‘luuurve him’ sigh

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Easy to see why the bottom dropped out of the ratings on this part of the story. Wow, don't ever want to meet anyone like Candy, what a bitch, or Bea, even bigger betrayer or Nicki, such a wimp it should be spelled with an i instead of a y.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow thr ending was so non emotional, the big stuff happens off the page (her confession, no questions, dialog, zilch) and then bam they are together. Her handling of the blackmail whether from the get go or after first time when raped and drugged and gangbanged is ludicrous. Thr blackmail threat of the old photos, was weak sauce. If your husband of nearly 24 years learns that his wife had a sordid past but never cheated on him and after hearing about her rape when 14 years old by her uncle and her sex addiction and drug woes, her therapy, how she changed her life and especially for him, and also the threat by Gus, and decided to dump her, well then fuck him, he doesn't love her as he should. And his wedding vows were worthless. That holds even maybe more so.if she tries to buy time, because paralyzed with fear, gets raped, drugged unconscious and used in a multi hour gangbang and has proof of the drugging and thr new photos and she comes clean and he doesn't see that as rape, well yeah then he fails as a husband ihe tosses her aside. But here is this brilliant researcher with a PhD in chemistry and she doesn't do any of this mental calculus. Whatever. This story went off the rails. I like a reconciliation as much ss the next guy, but ffs she gets hit by not the Martian Slut Ray (guess that happens when she goes full whore with the large black guy, though as an aside hubby was large as well so how many extra inches, within statistical reality, suddenly break open her inner slut after 25 years) but instead the Venusian Bimbo Ray because suddenly when confronted by Gus with blackmail, her IQ drops 70 points. Dumb characterization, dumb plot in chapter 3, and lame ending with an almost deus ex machina in Bea setting up a meeting, but suddenly, wtf no pathos, no emotion? Just a fizzled, incomplete ending. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Totally not a reconciliation guy but she was used raped blackmail etc. I can’t understand but I guess it makes a better story why the wife when faced with this would not go to hubby ? She if I guess should’ve met him one more time and recorded him . Play for hubby explained past then gave to cops . Hubby may be pissed he married someone he might not have gotten close to but he loved her all those years and she was loyal. That past also was criminally started with her uncle and then the lowlife who guided a desperate young woman trying to make it .

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun12 months ago

Painful, heart breaking and romantic. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not a believable RAAC. It just wouldn't have worked at that point. Not to mention she was way too dumb for him, not only for her degree but also for him. Blackmailed by a scumbag like that, and she thinks she can not only keep it quiet but that it'll end eventually? It would be understandable if her husband wouldn't want her back. Much more so actually than him wanting her back.

bigurnbigurn11 months ago

Sorry, but there is no way she is forgiven... She, like that marriage, is too damaged ... 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think you're an excellent writer and you told a really good story.

BigfundrewBigfundrew5 months ago

I liked it

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not a credible RAAC. First of all no actual hard work or real discussions happen on page.

Second of all the blackmail from her distant past, pre marriage, was unbelievably weak. She should have just told her husband. Or at least stalled for time with one or two trysts and recorded the conversation and then shown her husband. Only angle I can see is that she was terrified of people, especially Nicholas learning about her rape by her uncle. Some rape survivors carry that trauma and "perceived" shame for their whole lives, despite therapy. So maybe that was a major driver. But otherwise it was incredibly weak blackmail, until of course she did cave and then well gave the execrable blackmailer more kompromat. Meh. Disappointing story. Not just because they reconciled but though they both suffered in different ways, it is not realistic how there is so little discussion, confrontation or trying to do thr hard work of reconciliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous