The Webber Family Secrets Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Storm stiffened, her thighs locked wide as she felt a small incredibly thick dildo slide into her pussy. It did not stop until it was fully in. A note was pushed across to her. Reading it Storm understood that she was not permitted to come. She looked through sex crazed eyes at Felicity and nodded: arching her back when the dildo commenced to buzz the vibrations rocketing through Storm, her pussy pulsing.

Locking her legs onto the dildo she concentrated begging her pussy not to come. She knew that to come would glue her dress to her pussy putting her on public display. She also knew that when they got back to their room she would be whipped. The evening became a drawn out session of extreme torture. She couldn't concentrate on the very interesting talk because her insides were convulsing with her pussy filled with the extra thick throbbing dildo. Just when she felt she was going to succumb she heard the applause feeling Felicity withdraw the dildo.

"Well done. That wasn't so bad now was it? Let's return to our room and get some sleep."

The following morning after they had showered together Felicity told Squirt that from this day on she was going to be responsible for the management of the house. "You will be up an hour before me and have my clothes for the day laid out, when we are at home you will then have my breakfast set up and then come back up to shower and dress me. During the day you will manage the home and be ready and waiting for me when I arrive home from work. At this hour I will expect you to give me my daily orgasm. If you fail in any of these tasks, then you shall have an appointment with my little friend. Do you understand? Oh and one more item when around the house you will always be naked."

"Yes mistress. But what if someone comes to the door I cannot answer it naked."

"Did I ask for your opinion?"

'No mistress."

"Get my little friend from the cupboard and bend over the back of the couch"

With a tear in her eye Squirt went into the bedroom and retrieved the cane from the cupboard. Giving it to Felicity she bent over the couch. She heard a swish and the cane struck the centre of her butt leaving a fresh welt. This was followed with fourteen other strokes before Felicity stopped, giving the cane back to Squirt. You may return it and then I need you to get my clothes for the day. As for you, well get dressed and join me for breakfast and then I want you to return here and wait until I collect you for lunch and remember on getting back here you are to be naked otherwise I will give you another ten.

"Mistress may I speak?"

"Yes go ahead what is it you want to say."

"Mistress I am in too much pain to come down for breakfast I want to stay here and try to rest. I hope that by lunch I will feel better."

"All right but I expect you to be awake and on your knees waiting for me at midday. Don't disappoint me again."

"Thank you mistress."

After Felicity left for the morning Squirt sat lay face down on the bed and cried herself to sleep. It was eleven forty-five when she woke and seeing the time rushed through to the outer room and knelt on the floor waiting for Felicity. She had only been there two minutes when she heard the door open. Felicity came striding into the room in a bad temper telling Squirt to get dressed and be ready for lunch in five minutes.

Squirt hurried back into the outer room dressed and ready to follow Felicity to lunch. The lift was empty and as they went down Felicity asked Squirt why she did not have any lipstick.

"I didn't have time mistress; you only gave me five minutes."

You have had all morning to do your face you little slut."

"Sorry mistress but I fell asleep."

"Okay so that means another ten stripes when we return from lunch. One day you will remember that you are serving your mistress and not yourself. On entering the room you are to collect our little friend and bring it to me."

Trying to fight back tears Squirt replied "Yes mistress."

Later that night Felicity told Squirt that she wanted her orgasm. Moving down the bed Squirt began to rub her fingers along Felicities slit. Scraping her nails over the clit and slowly sliding down pressing two fingers inside. Felicity gasped as she felt Squirts fingers on her G spot and her hips began to pulse. Sensing this Squirt doubled the pace and leaning in licked across her cunt tasting Felicities arousal. Smiling to herself she pushed four fingers into her mistress's pussy and began to fuck her in earnest knowing that she would succeed in getting Felicity off in record time. Five minutes later Felicity tensed as her orgasm washed through her. "Well done slut now get to sleep because in the morning I will want another orgasm before breakfast."