All Comments on 'The Webcam'

by oldmanriver1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a top drawer story

having traveled my share on the road for a week at a time... this is hot... I am not sure this will be advanced with another chapter... I would like to see if it does the first chapter justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it

Good start to a story, would like to see more.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Was that all she did while he was travelling?

Was that all she did while he was travelling? I would like to know what he did when he arrived home!!! 2* for now

oatzaboatzabover 8 years ago
?????

@impo_61 I agree a story without any closing.....What will he do at home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe just a little bit obvious?

The only surprise is that you thought anyone would be surprised. Maybe someday you will tell us the rest of the story. This first part is just an introduction, and a lame one at that. Too bad too, since this would be a great first chapter for a really interesting story of how these people have changed, why they have changed, and what that bodes for their future. My initial spin would be for hubby to setup her computer and their house to monitor her activity, record her on-cam affairs, and determine how far his wife has strayed, and why. Since she claimed only perverts do this on cam thing, she must be unleashing her perverted self. Lots of options for an interesting story. Maybe you can write it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow, you really had me fooled.

Now what does he do, jack off the rest of his life?

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
5

Great story, now write the ending!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOME TYPE OF CONCEIT IS DUE HERE

I dont think an explanation is needed or required, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF! She tells him only perverts do that, then turns up video chat-cheating....

.....with an audience of 35, an invitation to a return engagement when he has his video cam and a younger, big dick on the chat to finish off her night?

So,done tell how this is really, any different than taking a street corner in 'that' part of town and telling hubby that perverts go there?

If he's not furious, he's a huge sicko.

And listen, in the real, rational, light of day-world, I've seen people divorce over far less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another unfinished story

Wherein the author thinks it's clever to leave us with a supposed cliffhanger. It wasn't even close to that. Just another dumb, unknowing cuckold finding out that he's married to a cheating slut. With all the standard stuff that comes with a divorce. Cancelling credit cards, emptying banks accounts and making sure every friend and family member gets to see her in the act. Lacking clever writing, an original idea or sparkling dialogue, this was a waste of time.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Great Start!

I could see that one coming - definitely enjoyed, too! When does Chapter 2 come out? I wonder - Will he lay into her when he gets home - Or will it just be he goes out and gets a camera....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
two virtual cheaters

and after several times before, or 35 does volume matter?

is virtual cheating as bad as real cheating?

does she deny husband sexual actives that she does with others?

does he deny wife sexual actives that he does with others?

do they both have a lot of explaining, yes

WyldcardWyldcardover 8 years ago

Wouldn't be recognize his own bed & bedroom at the start? Then perhaps his wife's body or robe, etc? Just a bit peculiar as you get pretty familiar with such things at a basic level

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Please do all of us a favor. Don't continue. We get the idea.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

Not quite sure who's the man in the video... given the intimacy and the familiarity with which he fucks your wife, your readers would naturally assume it's her father-in-law.

You should clarify that in your sequel.

Elaine F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mixed

quality of the writing is overall good .

basic plot idea is good , but sadly an epic failure .

because either one of two scenarios are possible.

1. someone does not recognise thier own wife naked after many years

and they don't recognise thier own rooms & furniture on cam .

(not even wondering about similar comparrisons)

or

2. the wife is in someone else's house / strange room

( which should be mentioned if thats the case )

........

i avoid commenting on morality of the tale & atempt to stick to the quality of the writing skills , which as stated at top of comment i found generaly good.

..

story spoilt by thoughtless plot omissions

3.5 to 4 stars is a fair vote for the writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous