All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DOOMGHOSTDOOMGHOSTalmost 15 years ago
NICE

VERY GOOD. WAIT FOR ANOTHER PART

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How abouy a lend

Is there any chance I can borrow your sister i dont have one of my own

slash3rrtlslash3rrtlover 14 years ago
Not bad

I felt that the ending was rushed, and for future stories make sure you don't say that the girl wanked herself. Use fingered or even jilled. Hope to see more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so-so

not good not bad just a little unrealistic if they didn't get along why would he even try to sleep in the same bed he would have slept on the couch or floor keep it atleast sounding realistic and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

Is usless no detail

HotHelenHotHelenover 11 years ago
i do!

would i like to share a hotel room with my younger brother? i do!

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 11 years ago
Not useless but....

...you could embellish with tension building and a description of their passion. Well edited and gramatically good Just give more in part two. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no good

no background to tell if this was the first time between tem or not. way to rushed this should have been chapter two of three and needed to be two or three times longer. delete and rewrite adding the missing begining and a lot more detail. before posting you should have READ a lot more GOOD stories to get a better idea of how to properly write an erotic story, although there really aren't that many real good stories here anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you never stayed in a hotel before did you

hotels ALWAYS have rollaway beds available for when couples arrive with a child so they could have easily had seperate beds. the rest of the story needs major work also, there was no background or character development and no end we just get left hanging again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Great work. Screw what anonymous said. It takes guts to write and publish in the first place. I enjoyed it and hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Complete rubbish

This fails even as a quick stroke story. It's way too short and lacking any detail, plus, the progression to sex has zero credibility. Considering where they ended, it makes little sense that they didn't get to it all a lot sooner. You can't have it both ways. If she is a reluctant prude, then there's no way she converts in two and a half nights to screwing her brother after flashing old gramps out of the blue on a public balcony. If she's the sort to go for the taboo action, then wasting three quarters of the narrative on a few sly wank sessions was completely stupid before rushing to the conclusion. Even a cobbled together porn plot is better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brother oh Brother!

Now I wish! Very well written. Need to know if more folllows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kind of blah

More clinical and very few description and feeling. Might need to dig deeper and have added description to looks, thoughts, etc.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Smoking....

is a Huge turn off for me. Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lust

Nussimme hääyönä kiimassa siskon kanssa hotellissa Thaimaassa.

Pillu maistui hyvältä ja riettaalta.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is too short, and it could have been a great story had there been more details and lead ups to actual sex.

Your stories are told much better these days. Always add an abundance of thick sexy pussy hair to play with in your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...