All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by KaraJ101

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

When is the next wedding you're going to? I'll dye my hair

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
HOT!!!!

Would love more,great story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are such a great erotic writer!

I'm a guy, and had a woody the first time Simone locked eyes with you. But it isn't just the sexy writing. Your inner thoughts were delightful to read, causing me to smile several times. Of course, we all want to read more stories from you. There's some wet panties out there this morning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good.

Wow I loved it! So naughty with fingers in her pussy underneath the table. I hope you continue with this story.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 7 years ago
I agree with Kelli

Let me know when your next wedding is, I'll be there with bells on so you know that I'm cumming.

wibitriwibitriover 7 years ago
Gotta continue

Nice cliffhanger, it would be a shame to ruin by a quick ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wowza

So hot. Hell, that girl sounds so hot that I want to fuck her too

FrenchAngeliqueFrenchAngeliqueover 7 years ago
Great beginning. Keep up the good work at your own pace

Very nice for a second story. We feel the background of character is well studied, and your personnal feelings in displaying them gives you credit.

The descriptive scenes of the surrounding is something you should keep on to set the place, and your characters feels real, we get how they evolve as realistic beings. Maybe one down side is how turned on at once they get, and don't fight back their feelings at first, even if only mentally.

Anyway, hopefull to read some sequel

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 7 years ago
I liked it

Quick, spicy and hot. The short length works well and it is a breezy read. The ending is open to continuation, but I think it stands fine by itself.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Such a lovely read. Thanks Kara

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

I like stories that are intense, short and sensual. Liked your story setting, the intertwining of the three characters. There was one paragraph early in the story that was confusing and a few other sentences that could be tighter written. Love the cliff hanger. I await.

waterfrontwaterfrontover 7 years ago
very arousing

Loved your story Kara. You built on my arousal through the story. For me very enjoyable all the way to the end with a cliffhanger for us needing a chapter 2.

Will be watching for chapter 2.

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyoover 6 years ago

Thank You for writing. Loved it

sue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wow!

this is so hot - i can almost picture myself in your place at the table..i'm soaking wet just reading this!

Charlotte35fCharlotte35fover 5 years ago
Taut, sexy story.

Beautiful pacing and description. I am sitting here in a puddle, thinking about what Simone is about to do to me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I'm a Ginger who now wishes I had an Irish accent.

Meredith0322Meredith0322over 4 years ago
Sexiness

Bravo! I had no idea you were this good! It was a little over the top, maybe, but I don't care. I am truly beginning to love the saga of Kara and Steff. (I wanna see Steff get caught cheating; just sayin'.)

(The syntax needed a little polish, but I can get past that kinda thing when the story is genuinely sexy.)

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

What a deliciously wetness-inducing tale you can tell!

Novella23Novella23about 1 year ago

After reading "Smoke Rings" I decided to sample this story. As a fellow author humbled by your style, I must say it did for me what "Smoke Rings" did. So well developed, erotic and arousing. Your pace is perfect. Having just discovered you on the advice of a member, I was wondering why you haven't written for a while. Please do! Easy 5 stars. I sent you a DM and would love to pick your brain being so new to writing. Hope you will respond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaraJ101@KaraJ101
In Australia at the moment to escape the pandemic. I like to write fun stories that don't take too long to get into, and that you can read in one sitting -- also bearing in mind what you will be doing in that one sitting and that you can't hold on forever. I'm Kara, 30 years...