The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraJ101
KaraJ101
218 Followers

I slid forward, running my hand up her thigh, letting my thumb run up and down her slit, coating it in wetness before slipping it inside her just barely, letting her lips wrap around it as I ran it back and forth, leaning my face in closer to gently kiss her inner thigh. "Say her name," I whispered.

"Oh, Simone," she said, dragging out the last part and letting it linger in the air.

Pulling my thumb out I put it in my mouth, tasting her sweetness before I leaned in and planted a light kiss on her lips, my tongue flicking out and quickly parting her lips before I leaned back, running my fingers over her clit and slowly circling it. "You want me to continue, say it again," I said.

"God, yes, Simone. Don't stop!" Her voice was as passionate and insistent as I'd heard it in a long time. I was jealous, but as I remembered Simone's fingers in me, I was also unbelievably turned on and probably leaking from my whore cunt onto the bed.

I slowly pushed my index finger inside, letting it slip in and it was instantly gripped by her pussy. Feeling her want more I added my middle finger, working slowly to fill her tiny cunt as I rested my thumb over her clit, slowly pushing on it as my fingers pressed deep inside, just like Simone had done to me.

"Oh my God, Simone, please don't stop! Please!"

Holding my fingers inside I leaned in, running my tongue up her opened pussy, licking over her lips and around my own fingers, tasting her directly I as stopped on her clit. I removed my thumb and brushed my teeth over it as I sucked on it, my fingers slowly coming out, only to thrust back in.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she moaned so loud, I feared guest in the hotel would hear. I didn't care. I owed her this.

I pulled my fingers out all the way, a streak of wetness followed and dripped down onto the bedsheets. God, she was turned on! I flattened my tongue and licked her slit from bottom to top, coating it with her delicious cream and then swallowed. Taking my sticky hands I placed them on her thighs, keeping her legs wide open as I push my mouth onto her pussy, kissing her hard before letting my tongue open her up, pushing deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried out into the night, the sound echoing off the ceiling and walls.

I broke away briefly to look up at her from below, my face sticky with her cum as I met her eyes. They looked so tortured, so pleading. I silently mouthed "cum for her" before I placed my lips onto hers again. I slid my right hand over her stomach and up to her right nipple, my thumb once again finding her clit as it pushed gently on it, my tongue splitting her pussy open.

"Are you a dirty girl, Stephania? Would you let Simone fuck you tonight if I wasn't there?"

She moaned loudly, but wouldn't say yes.

I stopped what I was doing and she craned her neck to look at me, to beg me with her eyes.

"Fuck, you are a dirty whore, and you're going to cum all over my face aren't you?" I said and licked all the way from her pucker to her clit.

"Si," she said. "I am a dirty whore, si!"

"But you're thinking of her, say it!" My hands pulled her ass cheeks apart and I licked deep into her cleft all the way to her clit.

"Si," she said and she moaned Simone's name.

My left hand traced a line down her thigh, touching the base of her slit and feeling the wetness she leaked out before. Running deeper down, I found her tight little bud, already warm and slightly pulsing as my wet finger touched it. Like the dirty girl she was, it easily opened to my finger, probing inside her ass now as my mouth kept her pussy wide.

"You wanted to fuck her, didn't you!"

"Si," she whimpered, "She's so fucking hot I wanted to fuck her so bad... If you hadn't been there..."

I thrust my finger quicker into her ass as I felt it contracting, gripping hard as her pussy started to gush. My right hand circling roughly on her clit as she released, cumming all over my face, her hips bucking as if she wanted this orgasm to never end. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Simone, Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, Simone, Jesus Fucking Christ," she repeated over and over and over, her tone softening and the gaps between the iterations lengthening as she slowly came down and relaxed, and then within just a few minutes, she fell asleep.

When she was finally gone to the other side of consciousness, I pushed myself off the bed and went to the table where my laptop was. I opened my e-mail and started typing from memory in the address field. For the subject, I put, "Are you up?" I pressed send and slid my fingers inside my soaking wet whore cunt as I waited for her reply.

KaraJ101
KaraJ101
218 Followers
12