All Comments on 'The Wedding Ch. 04'

by postry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 13 years ago

She doesn't get what she needs from hubby so Peter is her excuse for getting what she craves but will not admit to herself. So let the debasements and humiliations roll down on her. The more Peter uses her the more she craves being used and abused while denying and refusing to beleive she needs this treatment. Am not into tatoos but she needs many piercing in all thous speical secret places. Let Peter have lots of fun and games inflicted on her at the expense of her mind and body.

charlesjocharlesjoalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing

Mmm, is our bride about to be made to suck another cock that isn't her husband's? Or maybe the dark stranger is going to take the opportunity to give her another good fucking! You need to follow this episode quickly with the outcome.

charles xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I remember the day so well...

....how is the little brute getting on...He must be nearly 6 months by now?? :) .... grins.

Excellent series postry....keep bringing in the dough xxx

BusterGonadBusterGonadalmost 13 years ago
keep it up!

I certainly did, all through the 4 parts so far. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waiting for the next part!

I just had to look this story up to see if the next part had been posted. Please write the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still waiting!

don't take too long for the next installment!

DrAustinDrAustinover 7 years ago
Beautiful pieces of art

Your stories are fun to read, my dear slut. Definitely gives me ideas of what to do to you...

For my sake, continue the series.

Your Master,

Austin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous