The Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Best man and friend enjoy humiliating the bride.
2.6k words
4.2
71.9k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
postry
postry
113 Followers

This is a fictional work for adult reading only and any resemblance with person living or dead is purely coincidental. Thank you to all who have given me encouragement by voting and contacting me. For those who want more... at least one more chapter is in preparation.

*

I only vaguely saw a see of faces turn and watch as I was led down to the altar and where my husband to be was waiting nervously. He was flanked by the best man, you! I saw you look back briefly with a broad grin on your face. I compared the men as they stood there with their backs to me both dressed in dark suits, my husband nervous and unassuming and next to him the man who had used me, made me his whore and humiliated me, but who had got me addicted to his stronger, taller, more muscular body. I felt a shiver of fear, disgust and need sweep through my body as I was brought up to stand next to my husband to be who turned and smiled at me.

I was so nervous, not like my husband, but because I could taste Kev's sperm on my breath and felt the stickiness of yours in my womanhood. I was terrified it would slowly start running down my legs and that anyone in the congregation would see if it eventually seeped through my dress, so now and again I clenched my thighs and as carefully as possible just moved a little back and forth to rub it in and hopefully dry.

Everything seemed to happen in a daze and suddenly I was being asked to pledge my vows. I felt an inward shiver as I saw my husband look at me and behind him you, with a smirk on your face. I said "I will" hoping that my face was not blushing too much with shame, in the knowledge that my body would be enjoyed by men other than husband and that I would have no say in the matter. In no time the priest was pronouncing us man and wife. I kissed Andrew, holding my breath and hoping that he did not get a taste or smell of the sperm which had recently been pumped down my throat. I was so nervous he would react, but either he didn't notice or didn't want to show any sign of surprise. As I kissed Andrew, I noticed the smirk on your face as you looked on.

Somehow I made it down the aisle and I have just chaotic memories about what happened next, but I remember your grinning face always close by.. I was so relieved looking down at my gown that there were no tell tale signs your sperm seeping through! Covered in confetti and photos were being taken, family, best man, bridesmaids...... Then I was being led down to the waiting car, more confetti and climbing in, relieved to be alone with my new husband, feeling relieved and ashamed, but at least safe. I looked out of the window as we drove off and heard the clanking of cans tied on the bumper as they bounced their way over the rough track after us. Andrew kissed me lightly on the lips and I almost burst into tears of relief to be away from the two men who had sexually assaulted me before my wedding, one of whom had possibly made me pregnant already!

I leaned back and we drove into a lay-by and stopped. The driver who was in front of me turned and smiled at Andrew, saying, "just get those cans off the back, Sir."

Andrew smiled and thanked him but I froze in horror when I saw the smiling face of one of my assailants, Kev, behind the wheel. Andrew stupidly offered to help and got out. I sat in the car my relief gone, looking back to see the two men chatting amiably, Andrew unaware that the driver had twice ejaculated into his wife's mouth in a very short space of time before the ceremony, calling her dirty names and treating her like a slut. Now here he was playing the polite, friendly polite driver.

While Andrew went back to the other side of the car Kev leaned up against my window pushing his crotch against the glass ostensibly talking to Andrew but rubbing against the glass! Getting back in the car Andrew smiled at me adding the cans had been removed and we could now relax at the reception. Relax! I shuddered and tried to smile back, agreeing with him.

It was an uneventful drive, with Andrew holding my hand and Kev driving, glancing back now and again. "Nice do!" he said grinning in a friendly way.

"Yes," Andrew replied and leaned forward. "I can't place you actually, sorry!"

"Good friend of the best man," Kev turned briefly smiling so innocently. "Helping Pete make sure everything runs smoothly today. Doing the driving and filling in if and when needed." He eyed me when he said "filling in".

"Will be one of the guys helping out with drinks and serving guests at the dance later, so you agreed with Pete to include me in the meal. Remember?" Kev seemed so sure of himself, so convincing and I saw from the hesitation on my husband's face he wasn't sure, but he blindly trusted his best man, Peter, and so nodded and smiled.

"Really generous of you, mate! Nice to see you and your new wife so happy." He winked at us and I felt my cheeks red and hot.

"Pete's really done us proud. Seems to have thought of everything." Andrew said and my heart dropped, aching to blurt out what he had really done!

"Really grateful to both of you, aren't we darling?" He asked, turning to me.

"Yes," I blurted out, "yes, thank you!"

Kev grinned again and looked back at the road. As we drove along, with me holding Andrew's hand I felt afraid again, wondering what you and Kev had planned for the reception.

Arriving at last at the hotel where we were to spend our honeymoon and where the reception was to be held, Kev parked the car and opened the door for me, playing the perfect gentleman. Andrew didn't see him run his hand over my backside and mutter "enjoy yourself, bitch, will be giving you some special service soon" as he turned to head towards the hotel entrance. He waited and I came to him and, holding his hand, headed for the door.

We were greeted with a glass of champagne and it wasn't long before all the guests started arriving, including you! Such a hubbub of chatter and I was grateful to be called along for the meal. I was shocked at finding myself placed next to you! Kev sat down at one of the longer tables, but sitting next to you surprised me and I said as much to my new husband, but he seemed to think it was perfectly normal for the bride to be sitting between the most important men at the wedding, namely himself and his best man.

The meal was really good, but halfway through the main course, I felt a hand on my knee under the table and turned to see you smiling at me, your hand stroking and massaging my knee and up my thigh all hidden under the table cloth. You leaned over to me and I had to force a smile to show any guests how friendly we were.

"Looking forward to the honeymoon, cunt!" you said in a low voice, more of a statement than a question, smiling as if you had said something nice to me. You squeezed my knee hard and I nodded and begged you in a soft voice not to ruin the reception.

"Far from it, bitch, it will be such a fucking enjoyable occasion!"

You took a bread stick and leaned close to me as you started chatting in a matey way to Andrew. I was amazed how well he got on with you, but then you switched on the charm and had him eating out of you hand. The three of us sat there close to each other when I suddenly felt a hard poke at my naked pussy between my legs. I glanced quickly at you, but you gave nothing away as you and Andrew continued to exchange some friendly banter. I stifled a moan and turned it into a slight cough as I felt something hard and long slide up into my pussy. With your right hand under the table, you picked up another bread stick with the other and smiled at me. I felt a frisson of disgust and also fear in case it break inside me. This was exactly what you wanted and I had no choice but to open my legs so you could enjoy fucking me secretly under the table with the stick. This carried on a couple of minutes before Andrew had to turn away to answer a question coming from a guest on his other side and I turned to you as you slowly withdrew the bread-stick and replaced it among the others in a small holder, making sure it stood out a little from the others. Andrew turned back and you immediately offered me the bread sticks. I looked at you in disgust and then was horrified as you leaned further forward and Andrew took the one which had just been inside my pussy and was actually moist with your sperm from our fuck from before the wedding ceremony. I struggled with myself and said nothing as I watched Andrew bite into it and felt your leg push against mine under the table.

The speeches worried me as I wondered if you would add some sort of nasty double meaning to anything, but I was much relieved when you did not and we all had about an hour to spare, before yet more guests arrived, workmates, neighbours, etc and we had the coffee, tea, champagne and cake. Some decided to go for a walk and Andrew suggested he take the older relatives for a short stroll and suggested I relax a bit before the next session. I kissed him gratefully, but guiltily, as I was feeling tired, and watched him slowly leave with some old ladies on his arm.

I decided to go to the toilet and try to clean up a bit before things continued. I was so relieved to find myself alone and going down the corridor towards the toilets that I didn't see you break away from some guests and hurry after me. I turned the corner at the end of a short corridor and stood before the two entrances, ladies and men. I was about to step towards the ladies when you grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall, pushing against me and kissing my lips. I struggled and eventually you broke the kiss, smiling as you do in your triumphant way.

"Please not here!" I gasped as I felt you pressing against me, rubbing your already aroused manhood against my body.

"Did you enjoy the ride back with Kev?" you asked, grinning, cupping my right breast. I gasped, feeling the tingling in my body that this brute always aroused in me, ashamed and at the same time excited.

"Please, someone might come along or out of the toilets!" I almost sobbed. I felt your hand, strong and warm on my breast, squeezing and massaging it.

I moaned and felt my knees growing weak and suddenly a noise in the corridor made you break away and I dashed into the ladies, escaping quickly, panting nervously and glad to find myself alone there.

I found myself shaking as I entered the cabin and sat for a few minutes regaining my composure. I finally exited and washed my face and using the towel managed to wash and wipe my breasts and cleavage, always listening out for the sign of anyone coming in.

I felt better and cleaner having washed off the sperm from my body and was about to start between my legs when someone came in. I hurriedly made it look as if I were just having a brief facial wash and adjusting my dress and smiled, exchanged a few polite words and slowly and nervously left, with the sticky feeling still between my legs! I would have to try and have a shower before going to the marriage bed this evening.

I looked around as I opened the door, half expecting to see you there, standing legs apart ready to pounce and abuse me again. I found I had held my breath to hear better and as I rounded the corner of the corridor breathed out hard as I found the coast clear.

I headed back towards the lounge, looking forward to sitting down and relaxing a little before the next lot of guests arrived. I had just reached the lobby when the man at the desk called out, "Mrs Smith." I didn't pay any attention and carried on towards the lounge until he repeated the name more loudly and I turned and realised he was looking at me.

"Oh, I am sorry," I smiled, "Yes, I suppose that's my name now. I am not used to it yet! He congratulated me and informed me the management wished to see me and congratulate me if I had a moment.

"Of course,"I said graciously and was ushered through to door, at which the man knocked and opened on hearing a "Come in!"

I heard him close it behind me and a dark skinned man in his thirties and wearing an expensive looking shirt and tie sitting behind a desk stood up smiling at me, revealing beautiful white teeth contrasting so starkly with his dark skin.

"Thank you for coming along to see me, Mrs Smith. I just wish to congratulate you on your marriage and offer a little personal gift."

His voice was quiet, smooth and almost hypnotic. He seemed friendly but the smile on his face faded and was replaced by a colder and almost aggressive expression. I noticed a slight scar on his cheek and suddenly I felt a wave of uneasiness wash through me.

I was about to reply when he added with a laugh in his voice and a sneer on his face, "I hear that that the bride enjoys feeding on sperm." He paused as if enjoying watching my shocked reaction, before continuing, leaning forward almost in a conspiratorial way, "Mrs Smith, I was wondering if your new husband is aware of this?"

I found myself gripping the back of the chair, my knuckles white, as my legs turned to jelly. I opened my mouth but somehow I couldn't speak as the sneer on his face grew. He chuckled and added, "Well a mutual good friend tipped me the wink, actually. I am sure you remember him, as he has arranged everything so well."

He nodded at something or someone behind me and I turned and in horror saw you standing at the door, hidden to me behind the door as I entered, but now standing with your legs apart and a hand lightly placed on your crotch. You took a step to your left, effectively blocking any escape, an evil grin on your face as you looked me hungrily up and down.

"Well ..... and now for that personal gift, Mrs Smith...," the manager continued in his silky smooth voice.

postry
postry
113 Followers