The Wedding Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Spent from their exertions, the couple dozed off.

Len, who thought he was dreaming that someone was giving him an incredible blow-job, awoke and found that somebody, in fact, was doing just that. His erect cock slid in and out of Marion's mouth as her head moved up and down. Shock-waves of delight rumbled through him. His hips began moving as his body began to respond to Marion's oral caresses.

While Marion sucked Len's dark pole, her hands slid up and down his legs, adding immeasurably to the excitement she was giving him. He knew if he let her continue, he'd soon be filling her mouth with hot, sticky fluids, and he wasn't sure whether that was what she wanted.

Len began stroking Marion's back, and she twisted around to look at him, her eyes wild. She didn't stop what she was doing to him with her mouth.

"Marion...I...I'm going to come!" Len warned her, his voice strained. He thought she'd stop but she didn't. If anything, she increased her wondrous sucking. Her hand moved to his scrotum and she massaged his balls adding even more raging sensations to the ones that were already threatening to overwhelm him. "Marion I...I can't hold it any more..." he moaned. "Oh, God, that feels too good, I...I can't wait!!!" With a loud cry of joy, he exploded. His pulsing penis sent his fluids gushing from him like water out of a fire hose. Marion took her mouth from him, but continued to milk his cock with her hands. The sensations he experienced were so fantastic, so intense, that the pleasure she was giving him verged on pain.

Marion kept sucking Len's cock until it lay limp in her hand. She laid it gently on his leg, then she sat back on her heels and looked down at him, smiling, traces of his sticky white goo on her chin and chest. "Did...did you like that, Len?" she asked softly.

Unable to talk, Len nodded.

"I...I don't know what came over me," Marion murmured, a far-away look in her eyes, "I...I saw it lying there, on your leg, and I...I couldn't resist kissing it. The rest...just...it just kind of happened. Once I got started I...I couldn't stop."

Len lifted his arms and she came into them, her alabaster body sliding atop his ebony one. She kissed him and he could taste himself on her lips. "I loved what you did," he told Marion once the kiss ended. "It was wonderful!"

They lay in each other's arms until Len's strength returned. Then, unable to have her in his arms and not touch her, he began sliding his hands her incredibly smooth, warm skin. He heard his beautiful companion purr with delight as his hands glided over her.

"Do you think it's possible for a person to get too much sex?" Marion murmured as Len aroused her once more with gentle, insistent caresses. She couldn't recall the last time she'd been this aroused.

"I doubt it, but it might be fun to try and find out if that can happen," Len replied.

Marion giggled. "I'm willing to give it a try if you are," she said.

Len's exploration of her marvelous form became more intense. Marion whimpered with delight when he captured a turgid nipple between his lips and sucked on it hard. She raised her head, looked down and could see his purple lips engulfing her nipples. The sight made her tremble with delight. Her hands went to his ears and pulled his face against her.

Len's hands kept moving over Marion, delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness of arousal in her crinkly pubic hair. She thrust her hips up, seeking his touch, and he didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted the slick, silken pink lips of her labia and drove inside her. She moaned more fervently and began fucking his fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

Len moved so his lips could trace a path down over Marion's belly, then he paused and lavished a lot of attention to her navel, bringing squeals of delight from her while her hips continued thrusting onto his invading fingers.

"Yessss, Len!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Marion hissed through clenched teeth. She looked down and saw the tightly curled black hair on the young man's head, which was now buried between her lean thighs, and her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

After kissing through Marion's lush pubic thatch, Len found the swollen bud of her clit and sucked it into his mouth. His companion's shrieks of delight rose to a crescendo, her thighs clasped around his head, and her hips gyrated in wild circles and humped up and down on the bed.

"Eat meeeeeee!!! Oh, God, Len, eat meeeee!!! Yessssss!! Yessssss!!!" Marion shouted. "I'm there!!! I'm there!!! I'm commmmminnnnngggggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

At last Marion's cries of ecstasy waned and she collapsed onto the bed. It was Len's turn to have a face smeared with come, and to slide up a warm body and embrace a person spent from delight.

Marion turned in here lover's arms, facing him, her breasts pressing against his chest. Len kissed her and she smiled weakly. Never, in her entire life, had she been treated to such wonderful, plentiful, sex. Spotting Len at the party had been the luckiest thing that had ever happened to her! "Oh, God, Len!!" she exulted, "I'm not finished yet, let's do it some more!"

"I'm sure willing to give it a try," Len said, and kissed her. Once more their tongues duelled. The time it took him to pleasure Marion had given his body a chance to rest, and he felt familiar stirrings deep inside him as his hands once more stole over her velvety flesh.

Marion was kissing his chest. Then her soft lips moving to his nipples, stiffening them. She sucked on Len's dusky nipples like he had sucked on hers moments before, and he was delighted by how wonderful it felt. Her soft hands continued exploring his body, sliding over his ass cheeks, making them tighten with involuntary spasms.

"Do you like that, my darling?" Marion asked.

"Yeah, I sure do! It feels incredible!" Len gasped in reply.

The young man's cock had arisen again, and when Marion felt it pressing against her belly, she rolled on top of him, trapping his erection between them. She grinned down at the dark-skinned young man lying under her. "You really are insatiable, aren't you, Len?" she groaned. "Do you ever stop?"

"Look who's talking about being insatiable!" Len gasped. "Jesus!"

"I know, isn't it wonderful?" Marion gasped. She began moving her hips, caressing the shaft of his cock with her vagina, exciting both of them. "God, Len, I need you again!" she gasped. "I have to have that wonderful thing of yours in me again!" She reached between them, grasped his cock, and soon had him deep inside her. Then she began moving her hips. "Oh, God, Len!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! I love it so much!!!"

Faster and faster Marion's hips moved, whipping Len's cock around inside her, stirring her. Her moans of joy grew louder and her body began trembling. Her hips went wild and her luscious body began shaking. Then she was experiencing the feelings she wanted. "Len!!! Oh, Len!!! I'm almost there!!" she whimpered as she felt her orgasm beginning. "Take me, Len!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Oh, darling, take me nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Me, tooo!!! Oh, God, me toooooo!!!!" Len groaned, once more spewing his hot juices into her.

Once more they clung to each other once their passion was spent. Their mixed fluids trickled out of Marion, dripped onto Len, and ran down through the crack of his ass.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Marion murmured happily as they lay in a happy, sated embrace. "That was so wonderful!!!"

"It sure was!" Len agreed.

They enjoyed snuggling a little longer, but other needs had begun making themselves known. After all, they'd been engaged in strenuous activity for several hours, and had taken only a few brief breaks.

"Are you hungry?" Len asked his Marion. "I sure am."

"It's funny you should ask," Marion replied. "I was just thinking that myself." She kissed him on the nose. "I don't want you to think I'm getting tired of you," she said, "because I'm not. But it might be nice to take a break from making love for a little while."

"Good point," Len said. "After all, man cannot live by sex alone."

Marion giggled, a soft, wonderful, sultry sound. "Why don't we go downstairs? I'll get something together for us to eat. I hope you don't mind leftovers or frozen dinners."

"Anything you have is fine," Len said. "I'm not fussy."

Marion got up, slipped on a silken robe, and handed one of her husband's robes to Len, who slipped into it. Then they went downstairs to the kitchen to see what they could find to eat.

Marion was bent over in front of the refrigerator, looking for something to make for them. Len, standing next to her, slipped his hand into her robe and began to fondle one of her breasts.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Marion mewled. "Len, what are you doing? I thought you said you were hungry."

"I'll stop if you want me to. Do you?" Len asked.

"Nnnnnnoooo!!!!" Marion groaned as thrills once more began to sweep through her. Len's ability to arouse her seemed boundless! "No, don't stop!!! Never!!!!!"

The more Len caressed her breasts, the louder Marion purred with delight. He wasn't about to stop. He continued his fondling, savoring Marion's cries of delight.

"Oh, God!!! I love this so much!!!" Marion whispered as a tremor of delight shook her.

Len slid his hand down over her body, opening the robe, as he did, then he inserted his hand between her silken thighs. Marion, hanging onto the door of the refrigerator, parted her legs and he touched her center, eliciting a loud moan of happiness from her.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Marion groaned. Her body shook. "God, Len, every time you touch me, I feel like coming!!!"

As Marion continued to cling to the open refrigerator, Len intensified his caresses. His fingers parting her labia, then two of them slipped into her. She began moving against him, clutching his arm desperately. "Oh, God, Len!!!" she whispered, "I...I think I...I'm going to...to come!!!"

"Go ahead," Len said softly. He began rubbing his thumb over her clit.

Marion's soft moans and squeals were constant and her hips were alive with frantic activity. "I'm commmminnnnnngggggg!!!! Oh, Lord!!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!!!!" she murmured, her hips bucking against Len's intruding fingers. Len watched Marion's face as she came and felt pre-cum seeping from his cock.

When Marion quieted, Len pulled his fingers from her still-quivering vagina, took her in his arms, and held her against him.

"You're awful!!" Marion exclaimed. "My God!"

"Did you like that?" Len asked.

"I loved it!" Marion replied, snuggling against him. "I can't believe that you like making me come without you, though."

"I love it," Len told her, squeezing her. "You can't believe how wild and gorgeous you look when you're coming. It's a real kick, knowing I'm making you feel that good."

"Oh, Len," Marion said, feeling herself blush.

They finally did get something to eat and, when they finished, they returned to Marion's bedroom.

Marion walked toward her young lover, a big smile on her face. When she reached him, she dropped to her knees, pushed his robe apart, and took his rigid sable cock in her hands. Her hands shook as she caressed it then, smiling up at him, she said, "Now it's my turn to do you!" Having said that, she took his cock deep in her mouth and began sucking on it while she lashed it with her tongue. Her hands cupped Len's dangling sac and rolled his swollen balls

It wasn't long before, with wrenching spasms and groans of delight, Len erupted into Marion's mouth. His legs went rubbery again and he held her head in his hands as he fucked her mouth.

Afterward, they got up and went back to Marion's bed. Once more, their hands began exploring and Len found himself growing hard yet again.

"Get on your knees," Len told Marion as his desire once more rose to a fever pitch. She did, presenting her taut bottom to him. He got on his knees behind her and moved close, his cock slapping against her. He guided the tip to the cleft between her finely-shaped buttocks and rubbed it up and down through her swampy wetness.

"Put it in me, Len!!! Don't tease me!!! I want you in me again!!!" Marion begged.

Grasping her hips, Len drove deep into her once more.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Marion hissed. "It feels so good, so fantastic!!!!" She rocked back against him and his thighs smacked against her creamy buttocks as he rammed into her.

Len looked up and realized he could them in the mirror over her dresser. It was as if he was watching an adult movie and he and Marion were the actors. Her dangling breasts jumped and wriggled as their bodies thudded together.

"Oh, God, Len!!!!" Marion exclaimed, "I...I'm going to come again!!!"

Len leaned forward; caught her dancing breasts in his hands and felt her rigid nipples boring into his palms. He squeezed them.

Marion's body began to jolt, her moans turned into wails and, once again, she exploded violently into orgasm. "Take me, Len!!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, darling, yesssssssssssssssss!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, her body bucking wildly.

The tension in Len's middle uncoiled and, with an incredibly sweet rush, his fluids coursed up and out, into Marion. His orgasm seemed to trigger still more joy for his companion, whose moans grew still louder.

"I...I think we...did it. I'm...I'm all fucked out," Marion said languidly as they lay in each other's arms after they finished.

"Me, too," Len agreed. He tightened his arms around her, pulling her closer against him.

"Do...do you have to go home tonight, Len?" Marion whispered apprehensively.

"No," Len said.

"Will you stay with me?" she asked, kissing him. "I...I want to go to sleep in your arms and wake up in them, too."

Len smiled at her. "You'll have to call the cops and have them throw me out," he replied.

Locked in each other's arms, they dozed off. Both of them soundly and well. Daylight coming in the windows woke Len who, at first, wasn't quite sure where he was. He looked around the room, then at the woman snuggled against him, her back to him, her hair a tangled mass on the pillow, and remembered. Marion stirred softly in her sleep and her buttocks moved against him. Immediately, his penis began swelling, pressing into the cleft between them.

Len slid his hand lightly over Marion's silken, creamy skin, cupped her breast, and squeezed it softly, then he teased the nipple until it was rigid. As he did that, the motions of her hips grew more urgent.

Before long, Marion was murmuring with delight while her buttocks caressed Len's erect cock, which continued to grow harder and harder as her body moved against it.

"Oh, Len, this is such a wonderful way to wake up," she murmured. "I wish I could do it every morning."

"Me, too," Len said, continuing to work on her. He reached down and hooked her leg back over his, exposing her vagina to his touch. His hand slid through her pubic hair, onto her clit, and the movement of her hips increased in intensity. Juices of excitement began oozing from her, lubricating Len's finger, making it easier for him to arouse her.

As he toyed with Marion's opening, Len could feel the tip of his cock protruding from between her legs. He pressed it against her opening and moved his hips, causing it to rub against her slit.

Marion groaned and begged him to put it in her, so he did, once more feeling a rush of thrills as her tight, wet, cavern engulfed his cock.

"This is so wonderful! I had no idea you could make love lying like this!" Marion murmured as their bodies began the ritual motions of love-making.

Thrills shot through both of them from the point of their joining as their bodies moved together in a steady rhythm.

Len continued fondling Marion's breasts and that quickly brought her to the bursting point. Without warning, she exploded, uttering loud wails of pleasure, her hands flailing, looking for something to grab. "Lennnnnnnnn!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Take meeeeeee!!! Oh, yes, darling, take meeeeee!!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Groaning, Len joined her, pumping his molten fluids into her once again.

At last Marion went, limp. Len's cock slid out of her, but remained trapped between the cum-smeared cheeks of her ass.

"You...you do have to go home today, don't you?" Marion asked finally.

Len bent and kissed her neck under her silken hair. "I'm afraid I do," he said.

"Will...will I ever...see you...again?" Marion asked hesitantly. Being with Len had been so wonderful, she didn't think she could bear it if it turned out he only saw her as a one-night stand.

"I will if you want me to," Len said. He felt a powerful attraction for Marion, and wanted to see her again as badly as she seemed to want to see him.

"I do, Oh, God, I certainly do!" Marion exclaimed. She turned in his arms and buried her face against his chest. Len stroked her hair and her smooth back. "This time that we...we've been together has really so wonderful," she murmured. "I...I've never, ever, experienced anything like it."

"Me, either," Len said.

They got up, showered, dressed, and went downstairs. Marion made breakfast and they sat at her kitchen table, eating. Both of them were aware that Len had to leave, and seemed to be doing things slowly to avoid that reality. Finally, they could delay no longer.

Marion looked at Len. "When will I see you again?" she asked.

Len reached across the table and took her hand. "I'm on duty from six tonight to eight tomorrow morning," he said. "Would eight thirty tomorrow be soon enough?"

Marion squeezed his hand. "No, it isn't." She smiled. "But I'll just have to wait, won't I?"

"I guess so," Len said. "I'm not sure I'll be able to concentrate at work, knowing you're waiting for me."

They walked to the door, wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed fondly.

"Tomorrow morning, at eight-thirty?" Marion said.

"Have some coffee ready," Len replied. "I'll be here." He gave Marion another kiss, then he was out the door.

Marion watched Len walk down the sidewalk until she could no longer see him. Then she turned and began cleaning up the breakfast dishes. Thinking about what would happen when Len returned the next morning started her heart pounding and gave her a fluttery feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"This is crazy!" she thought as she put the dishes in the dishwasher. "I...I'm all wound up about a man I don't really know, other than that he went to school where I work. I...My God!...and he's coming back tomorrow!" She smiled to herself. "I guess as long as Len's in my life, I won't need my husband to satisfy me, will I?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12