The Wedding Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat down side by side on the couch with two glasses of wine to go over their summaries.

"I really loved your story, if it wasn't part of our cover, I would give it to my sister to read, I think she would like it."

"Thank you," she blushed. At least he appreciated her effort.

In the next minutes she was pleasantly surprised he asked questions about several parts of her backstory that showed he had thoroughly read everything. He seemed to show a real interest in her life, and that flattered her. She couldn't understand how he could be so ditzy at times, and now seem so empathic and kind.

When they were through with their backstories it was time to breach another subject.

"David, I was thinking..." She hesitated for a moment but found the courage to continue. "When I have a boyfriend I touch him and hold him differently than I would touch or hold you. I think we should already clear that up now and see what we're comfortable with, so it looks natural this weekend. If we tense up because of a touch, we will surely be exposed."

"What do you mean, touching?" he asked.

"I'll show you."

She scooted closer to him until she was pressed up against him, their legs touching.

"If we're a couple we would be okay with sitting like this, so that's what we should do. If we sit like before it seems like we're just friends, ... or colleagues."

"That makes sense, and you're right, I would be surprised if you just sat next to me like that. Pleasantly surprised to be sure."

"David, can't you stay serious for a minute?" She said, but her heart had skipped a beat. "And when we sit like this, I could just casually put my hand on your upper leg, maybe squeeze it, but just close to the knee." She felt the firm muscles of his legs through his jeans as she demonstrated. "Now you try!"

As her green dress only came halfway down her thigh his hand fell directly on her exposed skin. Even though it wasn't an overtly sexual gesture - she would squeeze girlfriends like that, or even a good male friend - she still felt a shiver go through her when he gave her a friendly squeeze. She smiled at him.

"That's it! Now put your arm casually around my shoulders, I will just rub my hand on your arm. If we sit like that we just seem like a couple in love."

His strong arm around her shoulder felt good. It had been too long since she had felt a man's embrace like that, holding her, protecting her, making clear she was his for the whole world to see. When she looked at him their eyes crossed. Butterflies flew up in her stomach, and she started to lean in for a kiss. Just in time she realized what she was doing and jumped up.

"All right, that was sitting down, now standing up."

David seemed as flustered as she when he stood up. She avoided his gaze.

"We can just hold hands. Like that. Or we can stand closer together, our arms around each other's middle. You can pull me a little tighter, yes like that."

She had to reach to get around his broad frame. David had less trouble. She let go and spun around.

"Now put both hands around my middle and pull me towards you! I will let my right hand rest on your leg."

She could feel his warm breath in her hair and the heat of his body against her backside. To be honest she could stand like this all night long, but they still had an important topic to tackle.

"Now David, you were right last week about the kissing, that will probably be the hardest in terms of seeming natural, so we need to go over that also."

Her heart pounded in her chest as she continued.

"For example when you hold me like this you could give a small peck on my cheek or even my neck."

She hardly spoke the words before she felt David's soft lips on her neck putting three gentle kisses there, he was certainly taking advantage of the situation. He ended with a sweet kiss high on her cheek.

"Can I smack your butt?"

"What?" she asked startled.

"Well generally if I have a girlfriend my hand will sometimes rest on her butt, and maybe I'll give her a light pat, to get her attention or to tell her to move on or so. Maybe rub her back a little. It's what people would expect me to do."

"Let's try then."

David let go of her and stood back close beside her. His hand was on her backside rubbing up and down. She felt herself getting excited from his touches. Her heart beat faster as his hand slid down and rested on her butt.

"Is that ok?" He softly murmured.

"Yes," she said in a raspy voice. "You can smack it!"

She bit her lip, preparing for the impact. To her disappointment he patted so lightly it barely registered.

"That's it?" She gasped a little too loud. She regretted it the moment the words left her mouth.

David only replied with a harder smack that sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Ok, I can handle that," she said, wanting him to stop before she got too excited.

"Now the kissing," David said "How do we do that?"

"I'm ok with the short kiss on the lips like before," she said.

She grabbed the sides of his shirt and pulled herself to him to give him a small peck on the lips. Her knees were weak as she stood so close to him looking slightly up into his sparkling green eyes.

"But, realistically, we're expected to have some longer kisses also, certainly some people there will be skeptical." She added.

The words were softly spoken and seemed to hang in the air as she watched his reaction. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, she felt how her bosom pushed up against his chiseled chest. Their faces were so close their noses were touching as theirs lips searched for each other. The world around her seemed to disappear as they fell into a dizzying kiss.

"Something like that?" he whispered as he broke the kiss off. She felt his hand drop to her butt again.

"That was perfect," she panted.

"So will we kiss for real also?"

Anna blushed. It was the question that had been on her mind the whole way here.

"Is that something you did with the other girls? When other people could see you I mean, I suppose you..."

David laughed. "Yes, I know what you mean. And yes, late at night, after the older folks have excused themselves it would often happen when we slow danced, or maybe on our chairs in a calm moment with not too many people around."

Anna swallowed. "Ok, then I'd rather try it first now than at the wedding. Can you put on a slow song? It won't be bad either if we have danced together before the wedding."

"What do you like?"

"Do you have that Ed Sheeran song? 'Thinking out loud'?"

"Let's see" he said as he ticked on his smartphone. It must have been somehow connected to his audio system, because a few seconds later the intro boomed through the room.

David took her in his arms and together they started moving. He led with confidence, swaying her through the open spaces in the room while avoiding all furniture in their path.

"So, early in the night we will just be dancing like this, nothing shocking. But then as people have drunk more and only the younger people remain things will heat up and it will be more like this..."

He pulled her closer, let go of her right hand and instead put his arms around her at the small of her back. She held him a little higher as they twirled through the room to the slow beat of the song.

"Hands will start wandering around the back. It's considered unclassy, but at that point nobody cares about class anymore."

She was dizzy from the dancing. One strong hand was still around her back, but the other had drifted and cupped her ass, her own fingers were slowly dragging over the back of his shirt. All she wanted was for this dance to last forever. She felt as a kitten torn from her mother's breast when David let go of her. She looked up to see why he had moved back only to see his lips close in on her. She had no time to think as he forcefully kissed her, his tongue gently probing between her lips. She had no resistance and opened her lips to him. She tingled all over as they shared their first real kiss, standing still in the middle of the room with the music still blasting. It probably lasted much longer than needed for practice but neither of them felt like breaking it off. Instead, they shuffled to the couch and dropped down without letting go of each other. She held his head in her hands as their kiss slowed down. Once their lips parted they looked each other in the eyes and smiled. Her stomach turned to jelly.

"That should convince them," David said. "Thank God Kelly doesn't know, she would go crazy!"

Way to go, ruin the mood there by mentioning your other girl! Well, she had to leave anyway as tomorrow was yet another work day. Their kiss at the door lingered a little too long again and on the way back her mind was racing, wondering if she was just feeling lust for David, or something more.

Back in her apartment she put up no resistance to her excitement. She watched herself in the mirror as she readied herself for bed. Her hands wandered over her dress as she closed her eyes for a second. When they flew back open it was David who stood behind her and slowly pushed the straps of the dress from her shoulders, making it fall in a puddle of green at her feet. She shivered standing there in just her bra and panties, her nipples stiffening from the cold. His strong hands grabbed her breasts, mauled them and tore off the bra. Her sensitive nipples were pinched and she moaned in response. As her panties were shoved down she noticed how thoroughly soaked they were, evidence of how turned she had been in David's apartment.

In her mind two strong arms scooped her up and carried her to bed like a baby. On the sheets she spread her legs wide as David dived into her pussy. His tongue and her toy worked together to bring her off as a hand found her nipple again and pinched it forcefully. But his tongue was not enough. All of a sudden she was flipped over and his hard dick filled her up, no, fucked her with force. She bit down on her pillow to muffle her moans as her orgasm rippled through her. Her thighs spasmed around her hand, her whole body trembled for seconds as she was lost in the pleasure. Breathing heavily she lay on her sheets, bathing in sweat. She fell asleep like that, too hot to cover herself up.

-------   It had taken a three hour drive through the English countryside but now they had reached Amehurst. Anna stood in awe at the giant castle in neo-gothic style while a Valet took their car and a bellboy put their luggage on a trolley. Inside the grand entrance hall they were checked in and given a room key. They followed the bellboy to their room.

"God, David, I knew your family was well off, but to be able to pay for a castle like this for a weekend, this wedding must cost a fortune!"

"Well you know how it goes, every time one of my cousins marries the parents try to outdo the previous wedding. As I will probably be the last to tie the knot I can't imagine what mother will cook up. Knowing how badly she wants to see me settle down she'll probably spend my whole inheritance in one day."

Anna thought to herself that she had no idea how these things go. All the weddings she had been to had been far simpler affairs. She was worrying how she would fit in as they arrived at their room. It was as luxurious as the rest of the estate, dominated by a big King-size bed overflowing with fluffy pillows. In the middle there was a pool of rose petals and heart shaped chocolates in a pink wrapping. Everything seemed prepared for a romantic night between lovers. She had known they would share a room, but only now did the reality of them sleeping in the same bed tonight hit her. Her eyes flew to David, was he thinking of the same? She couldn't read him as he casually tipped the bellboy, acting as if he stayed at such a place every weekend. They freshened up and changed for the reception. She had brought a nice purple cocktail-dress for the afternoon reception and ceremony. As she walked into the room David whistled.

"Looking good, baby. Is it ok if I call you baby?"

"Sure," she blushed.

David was dressed impeccably in a perfectly fitting tuxedo. He looked like some star from a movie, ready to sweep the heroine off her feet. She desperately wanted to snap a picture of them and throw it online to brag to her friends. Oh, how she hated the pretend part now!

"Let's go!" He said as he offered her his arm.

When they walked out the back of the castle she saw hundreds of people chatting on the lawn in little groups. An army of waiters and waitresses were keeping their glasses filled and carried plates of appetizers around. David put his hand on her butt and gently nudged her forward. Despite their practice she still felt herself jump at his touch. She quickly regained her composure, grabbed his hand and smiled at him like a girl in love.

Walking through the sea of people, she admired how very sophisticated they all were. It was clear most of the dresses here would have cost a lot more than hers. She felt overwhelmed by everything and everyone while David greeted people with unknown faces and made small talk, introducing her as his girlfriend. She shook hands, kissed cheeks and tried to remember names and family connections that were thrown at her. She grabbed a drink from one of the trays to calm her nerves as yet another woman walked to her pretend boyfriend.

"There you are, David. Were you hiding from me?" a very posh voice asked.

"Off course not Mama. I was looking for you, but I had to greet all these people first," David said as he kissed the elegant older lady on her cheeks and pointed his hands at the mass around them.

"So, where is this girl you talked to me about? I'm very curious," the lady said, while her eyes scanned around, passing over Anna without a second thought.

"Mama, please meet Anna. Anna, this is my mother Elaine."

She shook the old lady's hand while she felt her burning gaze.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you right away dear. You're just not what I thought you would look like. And I mean that as a compliment."

"David!" another, younger, woman's voice shouted.

Anna looked back at David to see him kiss an elegant woman with long black hair who was about as tall as he was but slightly older. Her facial features left no doubt she was a close relative.

"Anna, please meet my older sister Pauline."

"So you're that mysterious Anna I heard about. Is it true you're such an avid reader?"

"I do read a lot, I guess," she stammered, damning herself for not coming up with a more thoughtful reply.

"Dear David, I'm just gonna borrow your girl for a few minutes to discuss books. I gather you wouldn't be interested to join the conversation?"

"Very funny Pauline. Watch out Anna, all she wants is to hear you out about my life."

"If you would tell us something about yourself every now and then, I wouldn't have to ask her," Pauline pouted.

"Yes, yes, that's quite enough," Elaine said, "But Pauline is right, when is the last time you called me? Take me for a walk so we can talk!"

And like that, David left with his mother and she was alone with Pauline. Anna was impressed. Pauline had the same handsome looks as her brother. She could almost pass for a model, but her beauty was not of the classic kind, more like that of an actress from an old Hollywood movie. Elegant and charming. As they walked through the masses, Pauline grabbed two filled glasses from a tray.

"So you're Hungarian right? Any Hungarian authors you can recommend? We do need a new hype now Scandinavia has become so passé."

Anna was surprised by the question. She searched in her mind while she sipped from the sweet Champagne. It tasted better than any other she had ever drunk.

"Well, I would probably recommend Viktor Kovacs, he's writing some really exciting stuff right now, but I don't know if he really is better than young authors elsewhere in Europe."

She noticed Pauline had led them outside of the mass of people towards a meadow, and hadn't reacted on her suggestion.

"Oh, dear Anna. I don't know how to tell you this. I feel so bad but I can't keep this to myself."

Anna's heart pounded in her throat. Had Pauline already found her out?

"What do you mean?" she whispered.

"I think I made a big mistake. Last time I saw David, I made fun of him for his choice in girlfriends. I gather you're his co-worker so I trust you know he tends to date colleagues, but generally more the blonde, busty, and not so clever type?"

She nodded.

"David swore he was not shallow, that he dated these girls for their personalities and all that, but come on, he's twenty nine! If he's still dating twenty-two year old bimbos at that age he's never gonna stop, is he? So don't take this the wrong way, but I fear he's only dating you to make a good impression for once and not because he's in love with you. It might not be my place to say it, but I would hate myself for watching you get hurt because of me."

Pauline's expression was genuinely pained. Anna tried to think fast. Pauline had already figured most out, but thought she was some innocent pawn instead of an accomplice. She had to convince her fast that David had changed. If only everything Pauline had said about her brother wasn't true it would be so much easier!

"Pauline, David told me about that, because he was afraid some people might think that. I believe people can change and we have a real connection. Only time can tell, but I truly think he could be the one."

"He told you about that? That's already spectacular coming from my notoriously secretive brother. Well, I did my duty, it's up to you to decide. I can't deny I hope you really did change him, I can tell already you two would be great together."

The beautiful girl's face broke out in a smile.

"Now, David told me you write? Tell me about that!"

---

"Hi, Pauline."

Their conversation was interrupted by a strikingly handsome blonde haired boy.

"Hello, Simon. This is Anna, David's girlfriend."

"You're...David's girlfriend? That's...uh...interesting," he frowned comically.

"Behave, Simon! Anna is a very nice woman. She writes you know. I'm trying to convince her to let me read something. I'm telling her to get it out and publish it. There are so many websites, anyone can make their own blog and put it there. No one should hide their talents."

"Which, by coincidence, is something David is very good at. At least I haven't spotted them yet. I'm his cousin by the way. I don't do much better in the talents department I fear. I'm reduced to directing dumb shows on TV for a living." His face had changed to a pained expression.

"Don't let him fool you honey, Simon is an award winning documentary film maker. And I happen to really like his work on that cooking show. I'll leave you two for a while; I've spotted someone else I need to talk with. I'll see you later."

Anna looked at the boy. He could have walked straight from the poster of a boys band. She was looking for something she could say that would impress him.

"So which cooking show do you work on?"

"Is there a difference?"

"I...I just thought, maybe I could see it or..."

"Relax, I was just joking. And don't watch the show, it's horrible. My only role is to use my technical competences to make sure everything is filmed decently, on time and within budget. I'd much rather have you watch one of my documentaries, it's where I put my heart in." "Are you working on one now?"

"Alas, I have an idea I'm pitching, but getting funding is a big problem. I want to follow the chain of human trafficking from Britain to its source in Eastern Europe. It's shocking how many young women are still lured here under false pretenses and end up being exploited. Last week I presented the concept to one of the big chains. When I was done all they said was it seemed depressing, not what people wanted to see after a long working day. I tried to convince them it was a cause worth fighting for. And then this one executive said: 'If you want to do something with sex make a documentary about eighteen year olds doing raunchy stuff in Magaluf, that always sells.' And all the others immediately nodded. I stormed out. Can you believe them? As if the point was to do something about sex."