The Wedding Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had listened patiently, unable to get a word in between. She had always liked people who fought for a good cause and Simon certainly seemed like that. He was trying to change the world while she was adding numbers in a financial firm. The fact that he looked so good didn't hurt her appreciation either.

"So what are you gonna do now?" she asked.

Before Simon could answer David chimed in, grabbing Simon in his sides from behind.

"Simon you old bastard, did I just hear you say something about sex to my girlfriend?"

"I was explaining about my plan for a documentary."

"Well, if it's about sex, I might finally see one of you documentaries. I'm sorry to interrupt, but the ceremony starts in twenty minutes, so we should be getting to our seats."

The ceremony was beautiful. The groom was one of David's cousins and the bride an American fashion designer who worked for a big couture house in London. Apparently a lot of her family had flown across the Atlantic, making the costs of the wedding even more impressive. After the vows were exchanged they had a new round of drinks in a big hall of the castle before they moved to another hall for dinner. She and David sat at a round table filled mostly with people that were related to David. It seemed they all fell for their meet cute story about an after work drink where they ended up alone when everyone else cancelled. The casual touches on shoulders, arms and legs seemed to come natural now. They would exchange glances and smile, the lines between pretend and real couple were blurring.

After the newlyweds performed their opening dance the floor quickly filled with couples and they joined them. She already knew David was a good dancer and he effortlessly led her around the dance floor. There were constant exchanges of partners and she ended up dancing with other family members also.

After one of the exchanges, she found herself in the arms of Simon. He smiled at her as she blushed. He pulled her closer so he could whisper to her ear.

"I was looking for you."

"You were?" She gasped. She felt his hand settle on her lower back.

"Yes, in fact I have been thinking about you, and there's something important I have to tell you."

"What?" she whispered back.

"I can't tell you here, follow me."

He grabbed her hand and dragged her off the dance floor towards a table in the back where nobody sat. When they were seated he turned his chair so they were facing each other and grabbed both her hands. She looked back at the dance floor to see if she could spot David, but she only saw a dancing mass. Simon's big blue eyes looked straight into hers making butterflies twirl around in her stomach.

"Anna, I thought about what Pauline said, about how you write. I got a great idea for my documentary. We'll pitch it as an online documentary to websites and newspapers. I can shoot the documentary, you can write a live blog, upload clips about our progress, maybe publish a book afterwards. You're Hungarian so you can act as a guide and contact person, it would be perfect. You would bring a genuine emotional connection to the story."

She felt dizzy. This was so much at once.

"Simon, that's wonderful, but I have my job, I have David, I can't just do something like that."

"God, Anna, don't think about what you can't do, dream, aspire for something better! You're an intern right? I'm sure you could be so much more if you believe. And I believe in you."

Maybe he was right. Hadn't she sacrificed her dreams in favor of a career that had yet to take off?

"So, how would we do this?" she asked as she reached for a glass of wine.

------

"Anna, can I have a word please?"

She jumped at Pauline's voice. She had been too engrossed in Simon's stories about adventures on the shooting trail to see the girl approach.

"Sure," she said as she rose to her feet. "I'll be right back Simon."

The black haired girl dragged her along until they were out of earshot.

"Anna, I fear I have messed up again."

"What do you mean?" she said confused.

"I shouldn't have told you that earlier. About my brother and my doubts that he was serious about you. I've been watching the two of you tonight. You looked wonderful."

She blushed.

"Thank you," Anna said, "and don't mind what you said earlier, I had already forgotten."

"I'm afraid it might have lingered. You spent an awful lot of time with Simon. You were laughing, touching, while my brother is on the other side of the room with his friends. I can tell he was watching the two of you but he's too proud to come over. I just had to talk to you; I would feel terrible if my untimely words broke you up."

Anna cursed on the inside for forgetting what she was here for.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea I was spending so much time with Simon. He was telling me about his project."

She glanced to the other end of the room where David was sitting with some friends. He was avoiding looking at her, but she could see some people around him were watching them.

"I'll go over right away."

"You do that, I'll have Simon update me about his project," Pauline winked.

As she walked to the table where David was seated, she noticed the crowd in the hall had thinned out. As David had predicted the classy dances of before were replaced by more modern styles, and a mostly young crowd was rocking on the dance floor.

"Oh, there you are Anna, care for another dance?" David said on a casual tone.

She followed him to the floor. Hardly had they begun to move to the rhythm when a familiar intro started. As David put his arms around her she whispered in his ear.

"Did you do this?"

"I'm as surprised as you. Must be the universe talking or something."

David pulled her body close to his and swayed her over the dance floor as Ed Sheeran crooned his song. Memories of Wednesday evening crept in her head. She knew what would happen as she lifted her head from his shoulder. Their eyes crossed and she saw the burning desire in his gaze. She had no time to think as their lips connected and time stopped around her. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe the surroundings, maybe his tantalizing fragrance, but she felt like she was falling for him. Her nails dug in his sides as their tongues wrestled and chased each other. She knew they were probably behaving a little too passionate for such a classy feast but she couldn't care less. All that mattered was feeling him close to her. His big hands were sliding lower to her butt and she wanted him to grope it, massage it, pinch it, but he had more control than her.

They were pressed so close together she could feel how he hardened, his manhood pressed against her thigh. Her heart was beating in her chest like she just sprinted up the stairs. Their lips only let go of each other as the song died out and was replaced by a more up-tempo song. As she opened her eyes David smiled at her.

"Quite a show we put up," he whispered.

A show, was that all this was to him? Was it to her? She didn't know anymore, but she knew she needed a breather or she was gonna do stupid things right there on the dance floor.

"I'm gonna sit down for a moment," she said.

As she fell into a chair she closed her eyes. Her pulse was still racing, and she was catching her breath.

"Well, it seemed I was worried for nothing."

She opened her eyes to see Pauline had sat down on the chair next to her.

"You guys were quite ... passionate," David's sister said. "In fact I saw quite some people blushing and looking on with envy at you two. Ah, young love!"

Anna was embarrassed. Not just because of what she had done, but because she now saw the impact of their little charade on other people. She really liked Pauline. Yes, David turned her on, but she still didn't think more of him than before. But Pauline seemed a genuine, nice woman, and she felt bad about tricking her to help David. If her own brother would ever do something like that she would feel so betrayed. Distraught she realized she was licking her lips, tasting David. She reached for a glass of wine and looked away from Pauline. On the other side of the room Simon was still sitting in the same spot as before, alone. His eyes were looking at her with an intensity that unnerved her, he didn't look happy with the show she had just put on, but she refused to look away as she sipped from her glass.

---

"That last glass of wine might have been a bit too much," she giggled as she walked through the corridor.

Her head felt light, and she was sleepy. David hardly seemed in better shape, his tie hanging loosely around his neck, his hair ruffled. As they approached the room Anna remembered they would be sharing the bed and she felt adrenaline rushing through her body. Would he try something? Would she? Anna was generally shy, but the wine made her feel more daring. Would she regret it if nothing happened?

Inside their bathroom she carefully took off the cocktail dress and put it on a hanger. Standing before the mirror she removed her makeup when she heard a knock on the door.

"Anna, are you decent?"

Her heart skipped a beat. After a moment's consideration she decided on her answer.

"Yes, come on in."

In the mirror she saw David's surprise that she was standing there in just her underwear. She pretended to study her face and remove the last traces of make-up, but from the corners of her eyes she followed his gaze as it clung to her thong clad behind. David tore away his eyes and stood next to her to brush his teeth. The butterflies flew in her stomach as she was standing nearly naked next to him, but forced herself to act as casual as possible. She realized he didn't even have to look at her, he could check out her body in the mirror as much as he wanted. Was he taking an extra long time to brush his teeth? She couldn't tell. She casually took out her own toothbrush, while he finished and left the room.

She undressed and put on the slip nightie she had brought. It had quite a deep neckline and came to about halfway up her thighs. Although it didn't cover very much, the fabric was plain and didn't suggest any sexiness so she felt comfortable wearing it here. Taking a look in the mirror she was content at what she saw. She adjusted her hair a last time and took a deep breath before walking out, determined to look as confident as she could.

In the room only the bed lights were burning, throwing a soft light. David was already between the sheets, checking his phone. He wasn't wearing a shirt so most of his smooth muscled chest was on display. Was he wearing anything at all? He looked up as she entered and she could feel his eyes sliding over her body. Her nipples stiffened, maybe from the excitement or maybe from the cold air in the room. She could feel how they poked at the soft fabric of her nightie, and she knew he would be able to see it. His head turned as she walked around the bed and put some extra swing in her hips. Smiling at him, she slid between the sheets.

"Be right back." He said as he jumped out of the bed.

So, he was wearing something, she saw, but not much. He wore boxer briefs that nicely snugged his butt. Her eyes stuck to his sexy ass until he entered the bathroom. It appeared to her she was ogling him in a way she probably wouldn't like herself, but she couldn't help it, the way he looked made her want to do nasty things to him. Once he was inside the bathroom she could hear him relieving himself. When he returned she pretended to be setting the alarm on her phone, but she stole a glance at his front. The boxer briefs were bulging where his dick would be, sending a pang of desire through her underbelly. He rejoined her between the sheets, and soon they turned off the lights and were saying their goodnights.

"Thank you so much, Anna. You really were magnificent tonight!"

"Thanks!" she blushed. "I really had fun."

"So did I," he said, before leaning in for a kiss.

In the darkness of the room their lips touched for a gentle kiss goodnight. She could smell his body close to her, he was a little sweaty from all the dancing, but that only turned her on more. She put her hand on his naked side, feeling his warm skin under her fingers. Their kiss had already lingered too long for anything that could pass for a goodnight kiss. She felt his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her closer. Her lips opened as their tongues resumed their earlier sensual lovemaking. It was sloppy, it was dirty, and it felt so, so good.

She let him push her over on her back, him leaning over her. His lips left hers but before she could complain they were kissing and licking the skin of her neck, planting wet kisses and making her shiver from head to toe.

"Oh David, please!" she moaned, not sure what she was begging for.

Her back arched as he kissed his way down her cleavage, as if her body wanted to present her tits in all their glory. His hands were all over her nightie, caressing her, teasing her. She couldn't keep her hands to herself either and explored his body in the dark. Her fingers traced the softness of his skin, punctuated by the firmness of his muscles as she built up the picture in her head.

Her legs were being pushed apart and she realized David had crawled between her them, planting little kisses on her inner thighs. With closed eyes she felt his hot breath on her pussy. She was so exposed, thank god it was dark! She was quivering in anticipation, but instead of diving in David was sliding his hands over her belly, while licking the sensitive skin of her upper thighs. Dammit, what was he waiting for, she was dying for him to touch her pussy! To make her point she grabbed his hair and tried to pull him closer to her crotch, but he was too strong for her.

"Oh, oh, somebody's eager," he whispered a little too cocky.

"Please David."

"Beg for it, Anna."

"I am, please!"

"No, you have to say what you're begging for."

She groaned. His teasing only turned her on more.

"Please David, lick my pussy."

She had barely finished her sentence when David's tongue made his way through her womanhood in a big lap from bottom to top ending in a kiss on the hood of her clit. She repressed a moan. His tongue made his way inside her, wriggling around and driving her crazy. Soon it was replaced by a finger pushing deeper, joined by a second one. His tongue found his way higher, teasing her, sliding around her pussy lips but carefully avoiding her pulsing clit. His fingers found a steady rhythm, curling back as they were driving in her, pushing her open. She could smell the salty scent of her own arousal as he fingered her, she knew her excitement had made her very wet.

When his tongue finally flicked her swollen clit she felt like she could die. Almost painful waves of bliss rolled through her underbelly and finally set her off. Biting her lips she rode her orgasm, explosion after explosion of pleasure rocked her body.

She was still panting, seeing little stars before her eyes as David towered over her.

"You're so wet Anna. I never thought you were such a naughty girl," he whispered, "Taste how wet you are."

She blushed as his sticky fingers brushed her lips and she opened them instinctively. As she sucked on them she could taste her own salty juices.

"That's it Anna," he panted, excited. She liked that she was turning him on hard.

She couldn't wait any longer. Her hands found his briefs and grabbed his taut butt. Hooking her fingers in the waist band she dragged them over his stiff manhood. Her hands found his hardness, pulsing hotly under her fingers. She felt around, touching the veins and feeling the shape. He seemed big and slightly curved; she wondered how he would feel inside her. Her fingers slid down, cupping his balls while her other hand slowly jacked his cock. Her thumb touched the tip of his cock that was already leaking pre-cum. She slowly rubbed it over the sensitive head of his cock, making him groan in pleasure.

They kissed again, the scent of her womanhood still on his lips. She felt him pushing her legs up and moving forward, ready to take her as she let go of his cock. As he mounted her, her pussy seemed to resist the big intruder for a moment, but she was too slick and he was too strong. She groaned as he pushed into her, it had been too long since she had enjoyed the feeling of man inside her.

"Don't hold back the moans!" David whispered.

"There might be people in the other rooms. I don't want them to hear us."

"Oh, but I do. So if you want to get fucked real good, don't hold back, moan like we're all alone."

He pulled out almost completely, and thrust back deep inside her. Against her better judgment she let out a loud moan.

"That's it," David smirked.

Now he really began to fuck her. In all fairness she probably wouldn't have been able to control her noise anyway. He pounded into her while her hands wrapped around his middle. His hand grabbed her, holding her tight while she wriggled under his assault. She kissed his neck, his shoulders his lips, any part of him she could reach. God only knew what the neighbors might have thought of them as she screamed out in ecstasy. The sound of their voices was only rivaled by the creaking of the bed that seemed on the verge on breaking down.

They rolled over on the bed, almost falling off, and she found herself on top, riding him frantically. Maybe it was the alcohol but my, this guy could keep going. It felt so good to ride him in this position, controlling the pace and the depth of penetration to awaken that familiar feeling of a building orgasm. Even more exciting was that she could look down on his face and see the pleasure she was sending through him with every thrust, his eyes filled with lust. Her orgasm was coming really close now, with her head thrown back she screamed in agony as the first waves hit her.

"Yeah, baby come for me," he grunted, holding her hips and driving up into her.

"Oh shit, it's so good!" she cried.

As her climax winded down she crashed down on him, gasping for breath. He didn't flinch, she was lifted and thrown aside.

"Now it's my turn to come," he whispered in her ear.

He pulled up her hips and entered her from behind. He was going wild now, fucking her like an animal in heat. His hands had a firm grip on her hips and pulled her back on his cock with every thrust, as if he was impaling her time and time again. Sweat dripped down her body, from her, from him, maybe from the both of them. He was as loud as she now, grunting and moaning her name in a desperate voice.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Anna, you're killing me."

"Yes David, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I want you to come in me!"

The bed was rocking and creaking making even the nightstands tremble. Her hands were clawing the sheets as he drove up the pace, she knew he was on the brink of coming again.

As his cock exploded in her, he screamed loudly and she felt another orgasm rippling through her body. Deep inside her he was flinching, shooting jet after jet of hot cum in her. She came so hard she almost blacked out. The next minutes seemed more like a vague dream as they passionately kissed and she quickly drifted to sleep, lying in David's strong arms.

------

She couldn't believe how energetic she felt. After all the dancing and the alcohol she should have felt like a zombie, but standing under the jets of the shower, she felt like she could run a marathon. Apparently sex really did wonders for your energy levels. As she toweled herself dry she felt giddy. She was freshly fucked! She entered the room with only a towel on but David still seemed half-dead, buried beneath the sheets. Maybe the beneficial effects of sex wear off if you do it often?

"David, do you wanna get breakfast?"