All Comments on 'The Wedding Party: Claire and Tina'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
not bad

I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to the next chapter.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Most enjoyable!

Well written! Cannot wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WILDLY WONDERFUL

You hit the ball hard with this group of characters!

Enjoyed the hell out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where were they?

The girls went to Claire's room for drinks. When they woke Claire had to leave, to get ready for her flight... They were in Her room!

Guess I need to read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago

Lovely erotic and the wedding sounds like fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Claire's room

My guess is that Claire had to check out to get her flight, but left Tina use the room to sleep some more.

Besides that, there was a nice teasing build-up during the story.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
what a well told story

This was so entertaining, I loved it.

mnscousermnscouserover 4 years ago
Always spot on!

Yet another wonderful story from you!

One thing I appreciate in your writing is that the situations are actually realistic.I know that there are a few trolls here that go out of their way to disparage your writing and some of the themes, but obviously they’ve never had any experiences as a reference, and are clearly pathetic assholes...which probably explains the lack of experience!

So often, the ones who are dominant in their public life can be more submissive in the bedroom, so it was nice to see that play out here for their first time together given their past.

This is a lovely story, and I look forward to reading the rest of the series!

mrsreadermrsreaderover 4 years ago
great start

Nice to read a story without giant body parts.

Thanks,

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Lovely story by a quality author, I have it 5* but it left me wanting more, much more.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Oh, oh, oh...to the "anonymous" commenter from 6 years ago, and his/her "whore" comment about our author "Imstillfun"...YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE, SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THESE STORIES AND THE ENTIRE LITEROTICA SITE!!!! Your comment(s) are sssooo not appreciated by the rest of us readers. It would appear you have some serious issues, deep in your psyche, that you need resolved in your life...but NOT HERE, prick!! Take it somewhere else...'please'...

To "Imstillfun"...please keep writing your stories!! Your life experience comes thru so well, the imagery and feelings are spectacular. That you choose to share all this with us is a blessing that I, for one, much appreciate.

Tina and Claire...so cute together, short/tall...still friends and now, lovers...I am ready for Chapter 2 now!!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥😈😈😈😈😈

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

This is the first story of yours that I've read, and I absolutely love it. Your flair for words and your ability to bring scenes to life - not only sex scenes - hjad me entranced from the start. Thank you!

Sarahxxx

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

Loved it love the warm between them and I do not mean below the waist line you have a way of wrighting thing's in a real life way. AS to Anonymousover from 6 years ago I'd just like to meet him when or if he was to ever leve his Mothers bacement as say go talk to a women.

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

And I hope that the next meeting was as hot as that one was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES