All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 14'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
was that the plot moving forward?

For just a second I thought the plot moved forward. I was wrong. Is that the twist you are going for?

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
please finish the story NOW

13ch about the samething... is boring... finish the story ....

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
The twist is that the plot never goes forward

The entire story just twists in the wind....

OldStormyOldStormyover 13 years ago
Bloody Hell!

For the last 5 or 6 chapters I have just gone to the last paragraph to see if the story has moved on, but no, just more of the same. I cannot be bothered reading about more of her cheating exploits. We know she is a cheating slut and hubby is an absolute f***wit. Please JPB, do something - torch the bitch, kill the idiot husband off or simply nuke the whole story. Bored silly.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
I read this story a long time ago. This is not a new one.

I don't remember who wrote it but it also dragged on and on for many chapters. But the revenge in this story far out weighs the crime. She is just a slut.

cyendreycyendrey4 months ago

I keep hoping they all come down with a fatal disease. Have only been fast skimmimg and frankly the only significant change is the chapter numbers. A decent efotor would have cranked this down to three pages at most, probably less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES