The "Wedding" Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ForbidLust
ForbidLust
136 Followers

"I know. I just want to be with you for the rest of my life and..." She cut herself off at that point.

I looked over at her deeply into the eyes and said "and what sweetheart?"

She took a deep breath before she answered "and bear your children."

"You want to have children? With me?" I said unbelievably.

"Yes." She replied as she grinded herself on me again. "Besides, with what we've been doing lately, and probably will continue to do, we probably will."

"Yea" I replied. I always wanted to be a father and secretly, I wanted to knock up my sister. Now that I might be doing it, I held her very tightly. "You will be an excellent momma Rach. Relax. If we are here for a long period of time, we'll do what we can. I will always protect you no matter what sweetheart."

"I know David. I know." She put her head on me and somewhat rolled off. She was lying on her side and I could tell she was scared of everything.

I was scared as well but I was also joyful about a possible future with her. I looked at her as she laid there and gave her a kiss on her forehead. I didn't say anything more but I didn't have to. She already knew. Our lives are officially different now and we both just wanted to be with each other. We didn't want anyone else.

TO BE CONTINUED

ForbidLust
ForbidLust
136 Followers
12