All Comments on 'The "Wedding" Pt. 03'

by ForbidLust

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The quality sure is going up

It was a lovely chapter, much better than the "real" wedding would offer. By now I can actually see them living there permanently and establishing a colony of their own, now wouldn't that be a new thing here on LE.

Gave you 5* and hope for more soon.

ForbidLustForbidLustalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you. That was one of the reasons why it took so long to post it. Was trying to clean it up as much as I could. I'm working on other things but I am thinking about continuing this story some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

I loved when Dave and Rachel were surprised by the islands Sasquatch family. The male Sascrotch fucked Rachel in the ass with his massive three foot long tree trunk of a cock. She screamed and gushed bright red blood as her intestines were shredded. Dave shrieked like a pussy before he was suffocated by the big female when she stuffed his entire body up her giant sloppy cunt cavern. While Rachel was being assfucked the other younger male fingered her snatch and tore her clit off with a sharp fingernail. Meanwhile, Dave ate his way out of the female and killed her by ripping her head off with his crab claws. Rachel was rescued and sewed back together by Grandma. They loved her so. Soon the island was invaded by baboons which swam from another island. Dave and Rachel each picked one for their mate and lived happily ever after. But then Grandpa showed up. Uh oh.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a douchebag.

Whatever Nutjob wrote the last Anonymous comments really need to get their head checked. Plus just because they can't write diddly-squat of a decent story doesn't give them the right to criticize other people's stories. Grow the fuck up man try to act your age not your penis size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the first anonymous

The writing sure has picked up in quality. And you really can see them having a future there. 5 stars from me

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Yep must agree with the others.

This chapter was much better but this story is far from over. You can't have them living on the island permanently have lots of babies and live happily ever after. But nothing is stopping them later on down the track. Why you say. Because his flight path logged was specific as stated in chapter two , there was no bad weather to throw them off course just engine failure ,he sent a mayday and there were only a few islands on his flight path for them to search so logic states they should be rescued..so for me this story has only just begun. Can't wait for the next chapter to see which way you go with this story. Good first up story so far, well done.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

These idiots beet hope they are rescued very soon before their snacks run low...

octabrainoctabrainover 7 years ago

What happened with them after that? Did the rescuers find them with a child or just her obliviously pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Do they ever get off the island?

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Great story but

You have to continue on with this story. Unfortunately or fortunately for you which way you want to look at it you can't have them staying on the Island now. As stated in chapter 1 and picked up on by other readers he radioed his location before he crash landed so in theory they should be rescued any day now. Who rescues them family or the Coast Guard? The confrontation/ breakup with her and the husband to be. What the family say when they declare their ❤️ for each other. Is she infact pregnant? There's so many unanswered questions and ways to go with this story. So get your arse into gear and start writing...

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
An interesting read

Let's see he filed a flight plan, stuck to it, sent a mayday, and kept a beacon fire going for several days. So the question is why haven't they already been found? It is inevitable they will be.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Great read thanks

I hope you are going to keep going with this please don't leave it here. So much more fun in this tale yet.

Reader420Reader420almost 7 years ago
Interesting story

I like the the story but it can't b left where it is. As stated there are many unanswered questions and lots of directions to go in. Please keep writing.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 7 years ago
Good storyline

But the story is far from finished. I think kookaburra8 comments said it all

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Fealt like i was written by a 14 year old

It just did nothing for me, it wasnt good at all

I cant even give 1* it was that bad, as for the ending, what ending !

caryzfieldcaryzfieldalmost 5 years ago
Disappointed

Keep going. Don't end here.

brianelabrianelaalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

To me the story line is believable, and it needs to be continued to a conclusion.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

It needs an ending, a proper ending. AAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous