The "Wedding" Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rolled over and I wound up on top of her. We continued to kiss passionately and I felt her hands reaching up and she started to pull down my boxers. I turned so that she could get my boxers completely down and I kicked them off of me. Once my boxers were off, I worked on her. My hands reached up under her babydoll and I began to pull her v-string down. I got it down around her knees and just pulled them off and threw them over the side. When I had them off, I started to caress her clit while her hand worked my cock.

I was still on top of her and I felt Rachel's hand trying to move my cock towards her slit. I got further on top and I inserted it into her. With me buried in her, we returned to our passionate kissing. While starting to make love, I managed to lift up her babydoll and got it off of her without breaking the rhythm we've started. Once it was off, our hands found one another and we settled for the slow steady rhythm that we both loved.

As we were making love, I started to feel my pleasure starting to build. As it began to, I picked up the pace. This elicited more moaning from Rachel and I felt her bucking with each one of my thrusts.

"OH DAVID YES!!" she was screaming "I LOVE YOU!!"

"OH RACH!!" I said. "I'M GETTING SO CLOSE!!"

I was really going into her now as I was building up a stream to shoot into her. I felt Rachel's juices coating my cock and the squish squish soud was sending me over the top. My hands were also caressing and squeezing her boobs and I could tell that she was getting close to an orgasm as well. All of a sudden, I gave a quick thrust and my pleasure was released into her inviting pussy.

"OOOOHHHH!!" I said as load after load shot into her body.

I felt her bucking continue as she milked my cock and then I felt a gush wash over my member.

"OH GOD YES SWEETHEART!!" she exclaimed as she came as well.

I stayed on top of her as the last of my seed was spent and I propped myself on my elbows so that my weight was not fully on her. She held my hands in hers and we stared into one another's eyes. She gave me one of her soft smiles and I could tell that she truly was happy.

"I love you Dave." She said.

"I love you too Rach." I replied quietly. I lowered my body and pressed it against hers as I gave her a kiss. When the kiss was broken off, I gave one more thrust for good measure which sent her giggling and I rolled off of her. As I did, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it softly. I turned my face and looked at her and she looked at me. "No matter what happens from now on sweetness, I will ever be by your side."

"I know. I will be by your side no matter what happens as well. You mean everything to me and I will do what I can to take care of you."

"And I will do what I can to take care of you."

She rolled over and put her head on my shoulder. I held her close to me and her hand was still stroking my cock. I could feel it stirring again but then she just put her hand on my chest. I could tell she was exhausted and before long her and I were both sound asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I felt an odd sensation. My eyes fluttered opened and there was Rachel, licking my cock. Her hand was working the shaft as she stuck the head into her mouth. She was varying her speed from slow to rapid and back to slow again. Her mouth was working the head and I could feel the pleasure radiating on down and causing me to shiver. With my cock in her mouth, I felt her tongue flicking it and I bucked which startled her but she kept right on licking and stroking. It wasn't long before I was ready to burst.

"OOOHHHHHHHHH!!" I moaned as I held it back for as long as I could. When I released the pressure that was built up, it exploded into Rach's mouth and it wound up onto her face as she sputtered. Some did get into her mouth and I heard the slurping sound as she swallowed some of it. She looked up at me and smiled and I smiled at her back.

"Morning sexy." I said.

"Morning handsome." She replied.

We got out of bed together and I gave her a good morning hug and kiss. She went to our closet and got a towel to clean up her face. She emerged and joined me outside. Neither one of us decided to get clothes back on as we sat down to breakfast. I held her hand and could see that she was wearing both rings just like I was still wearing mine.

I handed her a plate of fruit for breakfast and she took it with a smile. As we were eating, we just stared off into the distance and watched the sun rise together. Her head was on my shoulder and I stroked her hair.

"What do you want to do today Rach?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. Seems like we have things in order here but we could use more fruit."

"Fruit picking it is." I said and she smiled.

"This is the first day of our new lives Dave. After we are done fruit picking, we should just have a relaxing day."

"I can go with that Rach. After all...we are newlyweds."

She chuckled at that. There wasn't much else to say. We were settling into our new environment as best we could. Fruit picking was a good activity to do. Swimming will probably be in the cards as well. We also love walks and since we began mapping trails, it'll be easier now as well. Today was going to be a chill day and everyone needs a chill day. Besides, it looks like rain was coming in anyway.

After we cleaned up from breakfast, we reentered the cave and got some clothes on. We each put on jeans and t-shirts because we were going fruit picking and we didn't want to get totally scratched up. Once we were clothed, we went to the west trail and started collecting fruit. Once the fruit was collected, we returned to camp and put it inside the cave to protect it. We then decided to do some swimming. We stripped out of our clothes and proceeded down to the beach. We splashed for some time and the weather started to turn. We got out of the water and ran towards the cave. When we got there, the sky unleashed a torrent of rain.

It rained for two days straight. While it was raining, we read books and played games. We also fooled around. We were very happy. When the rain ceased, we inventoried what was lost and what needed to be replaced. Luckily enough, we moved all items of importance into the cave so they were already protected. Some of the markers along the trail we mapped out were no longer present but we were able to fix those thanks to the map that Rachel made. The fire that we have kept going since we crashed here was extinguished and I looked over at Rachel.

"It is up to you if you want it relit." I told her.

"I don't think it is necessary to keep it going all day sweetheart. We can light it at night to make dinner and such but I think that we should put it out before we go to bed."

I looked at her and she gave me one of her small smiles. I knew it was an admission that this has become our new home. I held her tightly in my arms and she wasn't nervous anymore about our status here.

We re-entered the cave and cleaned up what the wind blew in. Once that was done, we ate a light lunch and continued to clean up the campsite. Before long, we had all in readiness again.

12