The Wedding Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody laughed, though I felt kind of awkward doing it.

"She spends the rest of the day up in her room, and when we see her at the mall the next day she's STILL walking funny," continued Mark, "But who could blame her considering what he's got swinging between his-"

Mark stopped abruptly, or maybe Tiffany nudged him. Mark's face told me that he'd nearly spilled the beans about something. For a fleeting moment there was an awkward silence in the tub, but Jon quickly and casually jumped in with another story and things went back to normal.

I thought it was kind of strange how cagey they were all being, not just about Rick but about Jenny as well. The two had dated so I expected to hear plenty of similar stories about them (though I'd be happy to skip some of the details). Clearly the group was intentionally avoiding the topic, but why? I'd only been half-listening during Mark's story (Tiffany had been leaning back in a way that I was getting a really great, sneaky view of her ample sideboob) but it seemed to suggest that Rick was good in bed. Or that...maybe he had a big dick? Jenny had never said anything to me about Rick being well-endowed, but then again I'm not sure why she would have. I thought back to the bulge I might have seen in his suit earlier. Could that be the reason for all this tight-lipped talk?

When they did start talking about Jenny, what I heard surprised me.

"And then there's Miss All-State with Honors Prude over here," said Mark, gesturing to Jenny.

Of all the things I thought I might hear, that was not one of them. Jenny was far, far away from being a slut, but I knew she'd been with a few others guys in college and from the beginning of our relationship she had been the sexually adventurous one. I was content to enjoy the present and not worry about her past, but to hear her called a prude was not what I expected.

"Oh come on!" protested Jenny, "I did some pretty crazy stuff!"

"No no, you were around for some pretty crazy stuff," said Jon, making a big show of pushing her buttons. Jenny gave him a "how dare you" look and a punch on the arm, which I doubt he could even feel.

They ribbed Jenny for awhile but through the whole conversation Rick didn't say a word. I don't know if he was trying to be polite or coy or if he was just daydreaming about the sex I knew he'd had with my wife back in the day, but he kept his mouth shut the whole time.

"I'm just upset you went and started dating this clown and never gave me a fair chance," said Jon with a laugh, gesturing to Rick. It was clear that Jon was goofing around, but also maybe the case of beer he'd polished off that day was starting to make him say things he otherwise wouldn't have.

"Oh yeah?" said Jenny with a guffaw, "You think you could have handled me?"

Jenny was overcompensating now, trying to buck the notion that she was a prude. Jon paused and looked Jenny up and down. Her bottom half was under the bubbling water but her great tits were floating right above the surface like God's own pillows. Jon's eyes passed over them several times, some combination of sizing her up and checking her out.

"Yeah you're right, I think you'd have bowled me right over," he said, getting laughs from everyone.

Rick started to get up and clapped Jon on the back.

"Join me for a shot of Jack, Slick?" he said. Jon nodded an enthusiastic affirmative and the pair made their way out of the tub and into the house, dripping wet. Was I seeing things? As he'd stood up, Rick's clingy suit seemed have made a pretty clear impression of a pretty impressive bulge.

With only the two couples left in the tub the conversation turned to marriage-y things like houses and school districts and the like. I was only half paying attention as I couldn't stop glancing sideways into the house where Rick was leaning against the counter. He had Jon huddled in and was talking to him in a low voice, and the pair would occasionally shoot glances out at the hot tub. I might have thought it was suspicious if I hadn't been (weird as it is to say) so focused on Rick's crotch and trying to figure out if I really had seen what I'd seen. His suit was clinging less now and it was harder to tell, but if he really was as big as he'd looked a moment ago, when he was standing behind Jenny and playing with her tits earlier his hard cock must have been halfway down her thigh.

I did my best to avert my gaze as Rick and Jon came back to the hot tub. I tried for a quick last second look before Rick dipped into the water but I couldn't confirm or deny the existence of a large dick on him. They jumped back into the conversation casually as can be.

The conversation ebbed and flowed but seemed to always come back to something sexual. During those times I noticed that Mark and Tiffany would get more amorous and handsy. Tiffany's big, hard nipples were poking through her suit and even after she'd dipped them an inch or so beneath the hot water I could still see them standing at attention. I'm sure Mark thought he was being sneaky when he wrapped his hand around her back and started pinching and tweaking the nipple on her right boob, closest to where I was sitting. My cock stirred, spurred on by the visual and the conversation.

When it was her turn to reset the timer, Tiffany stood in the tub and, bending slightly, pointed her ass at all of us and made a big show of slipping her wedged bikini bottoms out of her buttcrack. It was funny sort of jab at Jenny's earlier situation, but it was also an overtly sexual display in a hot tub that had been simmering with sex-talk all night. I did my best not to be obvious but I'm sure Jenny knew I had seen a good amount of Tiffany's "deal" since I'd been sitting closest when she'd done it. I was not, however, alone in enjoying the show as Tiffany slinked away to the timer. Not only that, but with the jets off the water was transparent and if any of the other guys had looked (and I'm quite sure they did) they'd have had another damn nice look at Jenny's submerged, barely-clothed body as well. I doubt I was the only one who was getting a hard-on, and Rick's hands resting on his lap seemed like proof enough of that. "Is that how you'd position your hands if you were restraining a big dick?" I thought to myself. I was becoming obsessed with figuring out just what exactly Rick was packing.

Tiffany sashayed back to the tub and slipped into the water, everyone noticing her rock hard nipples as she did. The conversation resumed but with an even more intense air of sexuality. I think Jenny wanted to get some of the male attention back on her after Tiffany's display, so she told by far her most sexual story of the day:

"I remember when we went to see...God, what movie was that? Doesn't matter. It was Jon and Cindy and Rick and I, and Jon was adamant that he needed to sit in the very back row of the theater. I hate the back row so we were arguing about that, but of course, Rick sided with Jon and as always the two of them got what they wanted," she Jenny, with a mock scowl at Jon and Rick, who high-fived their past teamwork.

"We compromised and Jon and Cindy sat in the very back while Rick and I sat right in front of them the next row up," continued Jenny, "So the movie starts and I'm still fuming at Jon about making me sit so far back. I decide to shoot him an angry look over my shoulder to let him know I'm still mad. So I turn around and what do I see? Him and Cindy are making out and, no joke, his penis is out and Cindy is giving him a handjob! Right in the theater!"

Jenny is a hand-talker and as she explained the part about the handjob she couldn't keep from miming what she saw. She sort of leaned over me (like Cindy apparently had been to Jon) and with both hands stroked an imaginary dick. Her heavily exaggerated motions made it seem like she was jerking off an invisible elephant. I guess she was just trying to make the story funnier, but it also made her large boobs bounce and shake under her flimsy top. I didn't have the best view but the rest of the group (Rick especially) sure did.

"So I quickly turn back around, embarrassed and I try to just watch the movie," continued Jenny, "But soon I start hearing these wet, sucking noises behind me. It's so distracting I turn around to tell them to knock it off, and now I see that Cindy is..."

For some reason, maybe historical accuracy, Jenny turned to Jon and with her mouth open as far as she could (again, needless exaggeration) starts giving him a mock blowjob. Now of course, her head was above the water and his crotch was well below, but it was still kind of weird watching my wife pretend to give oral to another guy. But everyone, myself included, was laughing. Jenny stopped play-sucking Jon to finish the story.

"So she's bobbing away back there and doesn't even see me, but I look at Jon's face and that bastard is smiling at me and gives me this shrug like 'told you I needed the back row'," said Jenny.

The laughter continued as Jenny glared at Jon, who gave, presumably, the exact same shrug.

"Hey, did you like what you saw at least?" Jon asked.

"Oh ha ha, I'll be fine if that's the first and last time I see your penis," Jenny responded.

"I was talking about the movie! Gee, you must have dick on the brain!" said Jon, springing his perfectly laid verbal trap.

Jenny's face got red and she gave Jon a flurry of shoulder punches. He faked like they were hurting him and threw up his meaty hands in defense, but I'd guess more than anything he was enjoying watching Jenny's tits bouncing around as she attacked.

"Alright, truce! Truce!" he said. Jenny stopped her assault, "I'll make it up to ya."

"How?" asked Jenny, her fist up, ready to attack again if the offer wasn't good enough.

"Oh I dunno..." said Jon, "Want a shoulder rub or somethin'?"

Jenny had been rubbing her neck a bit that night as it's prone to getting sore, but the offer was kind of out of left field. Jenny acted like she was thinking over his offer, but I know she never turns down a massage.

"Hmm, alright, deal," she said.

She turned her back on Jon a bit and after cracking his knuckles he put his massive hands on her shoulders, rubbing them with his thumbs.

Now, I thought it was strange when that happened, but at the time I was still mainly concerned about solving the big-cock mystery stewing in Rick's swimsuit. Looking back, I can give you a play by play of what went down:

1. Jenny loves getting her neck and shoulders rubbed.

2. Most people wouldn't know that, since she never bugs anyone to do it for her or brings it up or anything.

3. Rick absolutely knew it, and that's what he was secretly telling Jon when they'd gone inside. Why? See item 4.

4. Did I mention that Jenny likes neck rubs? Did I mention that she reeeally likes them? Like it's the go-to foreplay of choice for us and it can put her in the mood faster than you can say Jackie Robinson? No joke, before that night my absolute, honest to God only fear of Jenny ever being unfaithful to me was if she ever went and got a massage from a hot masseuse. Hell, any masseuse. Seriously, rubbing her neck is like turning a crank on her hormones that, if left unchecked, can and has sent her into sexual flurries the likes of which I'd only dreamed of until they were directed at me.

If I'd been paying more attention, I'd have gotten her out of that tub and into bed with me immediately. We would have had amazing sex and our whole lives would have been different.

But I was trying to solve a dick mystery.

So what happened instead is that Jon rubbed my wife's neck with his big, strong, meaty fingers. We all kept chatting and Jon kept rubbing. We kept drinking and Jon kept rubbing. For ten minutes or so he rubbed her neck and shoulders while I tried to evaluate another guy's dick while it was underwater.

"Hold on, twisting like this is making it worse, we need to change positions," said Jenny. There wasn't much room to maneuver so there was only one way to get her shoulders lined up right: she had to sit on Jon's lap.

She was moving into her new position when I first started to really take stock of what was going on. My wife and Jon had been playfully ribbing each other all day and especially since we'd gotten into the tub. Jon had been drinking heavily all day and while I'm sure he can handle his booze well, it had to be affecting him. Jenny was on her second drink since getting into the tub so at best she was slightly tipsy, but with Jon's big hand massaging her and the general sexual tension in the air she was definitely somewhere between a little horny and extremely horny, and was now sitting her soft ass, bikini wedgie and all, directly on Jon's crotch.

Everyone kept talking like it was the most natural thing in the world, but there were noticeable differences in the way Jon and especially Jenny were acting. Jenny was less engaged, closing her eyes for long-ish periods of time, seemingly enjoying the massage. Jon was breathing a bit heavier, rubbing her shoulder a bit harder. The way he was manipulating the skin on her shoulders was causing her breasts to slowly rise and fall.

Tiffany was telling a story about Erika and Chuck, the couple whose wedding we'd be attending that weekend. Jenny was acting strange. Her eyes bulged open and she started laughing too hard at a part of the story that wasn't all that shocking or hilarious. Her eyes were darting around, kind of...nervously? She wouldn't really make eye contact with me for more than a second, but to be fair my focus was mostly shifting between Tiffany's tits and Rick's crotch.

Jenny kept shifting her position on Jon's lap. Tiffany was describing, in detail that seemed too intimate for even a close friend to know, what the soon-to-be-married couple's sex life was like. I could see Mark's hand still lingering around her tit, now squeezing it brazenly, his fingers under her bikini top. Rick's hands were under the water, presumably still cradling what may or may not have been the big dick he used to fuck my wife with.

Jenny had been letting her arms float on the surface of the water but now they were under the bubbles somewhere. Her eyes were closed again, her breathing heavy and labored. She seemed to be enjoying the massage more than before, yet Jon's hands were barely moving. He seemed distracted, closing his eyes tight for seconds at a time, grimacing occasionally. Tiffany was wrapping up her story.

"...Of course, Erika started dating Chuck after she dated Jon, so he had some pretty big, ahem, "shoes" to fill," she said snidely.

Everyone laughed and looked at Jon who kind of chuckled but didn't stop acting...weird.

"What sort of big shoes are we talking about here?" I said, determined not to be left out of this particular conversation.

"Well, from where Jenny is sitting I'd say she's in the best position to tell you," said Tiffany, a little smugly.

Jenny gave a kind of laugh at that, but it trailed off into a moan. An overtly sexual moan. Everyone heard it and Mark, Tiffany and Rick all laughed. Jenny's hands were still underwater but I saw her right arm moving up and down, like she was rubbing something.

"Like I said before, Jon is gifted," said Tiffany.

Jenny's arm was moving faster now, thrashing like she was fighting off a sea monster. And, basically, she was.

In a moment of cosmic intervention that I can only say proves the existence of some kind of higher power, the whirlpool jets chose that very second to turn off. As the bubbles cleared, we could all plainly see that Jon's shorts were pulled down and his cock was sticking up between my wife's legs. And what a cock it was. My god. I'd been so worried about the big fish I thought I'd spotted in Rick's pants that I'd missed the whale that was sitting right next to me.

Jenny hadn't missed it at all. By this point she had both hands on that big hog and was jerking him from tip down. The "exaggerated" motions she'd used when describing how she'd seen that other girl work on Jon's dick had turned out to be completely accurate to what the task required.

"I-I saw it years ago but I didn't remember just how...wow..." Jenny said, unable to finish her thought as she pulled on Jon's meat. Her legs were spread a bit just to accommodate the girth of it. The lower end of the shaft was pressed tightly against my wife's bikini-covered pussy lips.

I must have looked pretty mortified, though I'd say I kept things pretty calm considering what was going on.

"Don't worry, darlin'," said Tiffany, rubbing my arm a little, "He's always had a little thing for her but he's harmless. Let's all just have some fun, huh?"

That would explain their playfulness throughout the evening, but from my point of view he had a pretty damn HUGE thing for her, and she was more than happy to accept it.

Tiffany and Mark began to make out in earnest and inside ten seconds he had her bikini top off. Damn, those really are some nice fake titties, I thought. Her hand was on his crotch, playing with his dick over his shorts.

Rick stood up and sat on the edge of the tub. In a smooth motion he dropped his trunks to reveal his own dick. Mystery solved. He was probably a bit smaller than Jon but goddamn huge in his own right. Where Jon's dick was proportional to his massive build, Rick's stood out starkly from his relatively skinny frame. I didn't have a yardstick with me, but being generous I'd say they could both make a footlong hot dog jealous. Not only were they both absurdly long, but Rick's was much thicker than my own and Jon's was thicker still than that, like a flesh-colored soda can.

Jon and Jenny awkwardly rose out of the water, his gargantuan rod still wedged between her legs. She actually had to throw her leg over like she was getting off a horse to get off of it. She looked at me, a mixture of innocent, tipsy and batshit horny in her eyes.

"Is this ok?" she said. It was a loaded question. I'd accidentally given her carte blanche with my indecisiveness earlier. On top of that, if I put a stop to all this I'd be the exact jealous wet blanket I'd been trying so hard not to be. On top of THAT, the way Jenny was still holding Jon's big cock and the look in her eye, I'm not sure I could have stopped it if I wanted to.

"Sure, of course," I said, trying to sound cool and confident, like I was really making the decision. She smiled her melt-your-heart smile and reached her hand toward me. I reached my hand toward hers but she brushed right past it and ripped my trunks down, grabbing my semi-erect dick on the upswing.

My dick wasn't even in the same league as Jon or Rick's, but I tried not think about that as my wife jerked off me and her old friend. She was standing in the center of the hot tub with the rest of us sitting on the edges. She bent over at the waist and put her mouth on my cock, blowing me for a bit. Then she switched over to Jon, though her small mouth was really struggling to get more than the tip inside. Jon didn't seem too disappointed though.

Tiffany and Mark were already fucking, her sitting on his lap and bouncing up and down on his dick, her boobs barely moving an inch. Rick was jerking himself up and down, his big, full balls bouncing with each stroke. His eyes were focused intently on my wife's great ass. She didn't react when he began to squeeze her ass cheek with his free hand (she was pretty busy alternating between sucking Jon and I). Rick clearly wanted more but looked up at me, I guess wanting permission. I thought that was odd considering how far and how quickly things had already gone, but I nodded to him as if to say "go ahead". He smiled and gave Jenny's ass a nice, sharp smack, then pulled her bikini bottoms to the side. When I'd given him permission I didn't realize it was to start eating my wife out immediately, but that's exactly what he did, his face disappearing behind her stuck up butt.