The Wedding Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny moaned, appreciating the feel of her old BF's tongue on her excited pussy. She was giving me one hell of a blowjob, the only thing that sucked is that she was giving Jon equal attention.

What the hell had just happened? 15 minutes ago we were all just talking, and now we were well into an orgy that none of us (as far as I knew) had ever discussed. I guess I'd agreed to it, but that was after my wife, who had always been perfectly faithful, had been discovered secretly tugging off cock mountain. I had become a willing participant, sure, but what exactly had I gotten myself into?

Tiffany was sitting backwards on Mark's dick, rubbing her clit as she bounced back on it. It was an erotic sight, matched only by that of my wife taking on three guys at once. Rick had finished thoroughly wetting Jenny's pussy (she hadn't cum so I assume that was the only reason he went down there) and stood to line up his big slab of man meat with her unguarded vag. He spit in his hand and lubed himself up, then started pressing it into her. I was all one smooth motion: he didn't stop pushing into her until she'd taken all of it. Jon's cock fell out of her mouth with an audible 'plop' as Jenny let out one long, uninterrupted moan that got higher with every inch that entered her. Once he was buried to the hilt, Jenny was composed enough to start blowing me again. I had now, officially, let another man fuck my wife.

Once all the way in Rick wasted no time. Ready or not, he started humping Jenny for all he was worth, picking up speed on each thrust. She took it like a champ for a minute or so and continued giving me head, but the way she was standing made it awkward for her to turn the top half of her body in my direction. After some particularly brutal humps, Jenny had to abandon the BJ and realign herself with Jon, both hands resting on his chubby thighs for support. Her balance reestablished, she could resume handling Jon's cock and started blowing him as well.

Now I was watching my wife get spit-roasted by King Kong's bigger brothers, and she was literally getting fucked too hard to allow me to be part of it. I looked over at Mark and Tiffany who were still fucking but noticed how I'd been edged out.

"Tiffany can give you a handjob if you want," offered Mark, "But sorry, the rest of her is just for me."

I guess it was a nice gesture, but it struck me that he had rigid boundaries for his own wife while I was tacitly allowing mine to fuck and suck freely.

I scooted over so that Tiffany could grab hold of my dick and start stroking while her husband bounced her on his lap. It was pretty exciting to have a woman who wasn't my wife stroking my dick, but at the end of the day it was still just a handjob so nothing much to write home about.

I think Jenny came around that time. It was hard to tell since she'd been moaning exceptionally loud through the whole ordeal, even considering how well Jon's bulbous cockhead was muffling her. I saw her legs spasm a good amount and Rick seemed to be holding her up with his hands on her hips (though he never slowed down his fucking). In any event, the three of them had apparently decided that the hot tub was not the best location for their fuck-session and were getting out and toweling off. Jen giggled and laughed as the guys pressed in close to her, their huge cocks laying on her bare tummy and back. They pulled her hefty tits out of her bikini and started mauling them as she slowly pulled on their dicks. They got her out of her bikini entirely and, leaving it dripping on the wood deck, practically carried her into the house.

"Looks like the party's moving," said Mark, "We should keep up."

He and Tiffany stopped fucking and she stopped jerking me. I got my first real look at Mark's cock and was a little relieved that it was about the same size as mine, maybe even a touch smaller. Still though, he was fucking his own wife while the Giganto Twins were fucking mine.

We got up and went into the house, following the sounds of sex into the spacious living room. Jenny was on the couch, straddling Jon while Rick was standing on the couch next to her feeding her his meat. We arrived just in time to watch Jon's swollen glans penetrate my wife's usually tight pussy for the first time. Jenny groaned like a stuck pig while this overweight, boar-like man stretched her like she's never been stretched.

There wasn't really any room on the couch with the three of them, so I sat down on the couch opposite theirs with Mark and Tiffany. Tiffany fell onto all fours automatically, facing me while Mark got behind her and started fucking. I had to kind of wave my dick at her to remind her, but soon she was giving me a handy again as we all watched what was happening across from us.

Jenny was doing an admirable job riding Jon's monstrous dong, but was only getting about ½ to ¾ of it into her. It was just too much girth. Jon was plenty happy though, squeezing my wife's ass hard, squishing her big boobs in his strong hands and sucking on her gumdrop nipples. Jenny was doing a much better job with Rick's cock, which she was nearly able to take all of in her mouth. Obviously the two had practiced that often back in the day.

"Let me get in there, boys," said Mark as he abruptly stopped fucking his wife. He leaned over and kissed her deep, then walked over to the other couch. Now Mark was going to bang my wife. Great.

The only equitable position they could come up with was for Mark to lay on the floor and Jenny to get on top of him. That way, she could sit up and suck and tug the two big boys while Mark got his. Mark slid in easily (She'd been well-stretched) and held her ass steady in his hands while he rapidly humped up into her.

I was getting frustrated with getting only a handjob from Tiffany (I mean seriously, her husband was now fucking my wife) so I reached over to try to finger her pussy or asshole, whatever I could get at to maybe move things a bit further. She rubbed the wet head of my dick against her big, fake tits which was a nice little bonus, but she did not move an inch to help allow me access to her ass or pussy. With my arm fully extended I was able to just barely poke and prod her holes, but nothing all that satisfying (for me and surely not for her).

While I was getting shut down, Rick had taken things with Jenny yet another step further. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear, to which she quickly nodded her head yes. Rick smiled and turned around, sticking his ass out directly at my wife's face. With no hesitation she dived right in and started rimming his clean-shaven asshole. Jenny had never been shy about playing with my ass (even though I never really asked her to) and now I knew why. She was eating Rick's asshole like it and her tongue were old friends. She moaned like an animal while she did it and I knew it wasn't just from Mark's dick thrusting up into her.

"Damn, I'll take some of that," said Jon, turning and sticking his fat ass out towards Jenny's face. Like the rest of him, Jon's ass crack was extremely hairy, but by pulling his cheeks apart with both hands he was able to give Jenny's searching tongue access to his dirty hole. It was hard enough witnessing everything else she'd done that night, but the image of my wife's face absolutely buried in that big guy's hairy ass will be burned into my memory forever.

Jenny alternated between licking Jon and Rick's assholes, her hands snaking between their legs to give them reacharounds while she did. Pretty soon Mark got jealous and the whole crew reorganized so that he too could get rimmed by my wife.

"Tiff, come over here," he said between moaning grunts as he used one hand to push Jenny's face harder into his ass. Tiffany let go of my cock immediately, leaving me with an angry erection and no relief in sight. With a gesture, Mark indicated that he wanted Tiffany to blow him while Jenny rimmed him and Tiffany happily obliged. The energy and passion with which she sucked her husband was a thousand times better than what she'd offered me with her handjob. It took less than a minute for Mark to announce he was cumming and pump his load into Tiffany's eager throat. Only then did he release Jenny's mouth from his asshole, leaving her gasping for air. I absentmindedly stroked myself while I watched it all go down.

"That was fun boys, but it's time for me to take the ol' lady to bed," said Mark, wrapping his arm around Tiffany's hip as the two made their way to their room, smiling at eachother like lovesick teenagers.

Rick and Jon had Jenny on her knees ready to blow them again. Jon looked over at me.

"C'mon buddy, join us," he said. I think he was just trying to be nice and get me involved in the action (something none of the others, including and especially my wife, had cared even a little about) but it did kind of piss me off that another guy was inviting me to join in the gangbang of my wife. Nevertheless, it beat jerking off.

I stepped towards the group and Jon made a space for me to stand between him and Rick, right in front of Jenny. Jon smiled and clapped me on the back and Jenny looked up at me with a sweet, innocent grin that belied how sloppy her face had gotten after sucking and rimming these dudes.

Jenny got back to work, using her mouth and hands to keep all three of us going, switching every so often so that we were each getting an equal share. This went on for quite awhile as we all admired her dick-handling skills and savored the feeling of her hot mouth. Every so often one of the guys would reach down to squeeze and pinch her soft tits or give her a little spank on the ass.

It was a little embarrassing having my dick so close to Rick and Jons' as it really made them look elephantine in comparison, like Shaq standing next to Muggsy Bogues. Jenny would struggle to take as much of them in her mouth as she could (a struggle she clearly enjoyed) then when my turn came she'd easily swallow me down to the root.

I tried not to worry and just enjoy myself, but I realized that somewhere along the way Jenny had begun to pay less attention to my dick, instead focusing on the pythons to my side. Maybe I was the only one keeping score, but each of those guys seemed to get much more time in her mouth than I did. At one point she even skipped my turn, going from Rick to Jon and then another long round with Rick before giving me a few obligatory bobs.

"Aw shit, I'm gonna cum, Jen," said Jon, who had just enjoyed a particularly long turn in her mouth and was currently getting rapidly yanked off by Jenny's tightly clenched hand. Jenny immediately cut my BJ turn short and sucked Jon's massive tool back in her mouth, pumping him with her hand and looking up into his eyes. Her other hand stayed on Rick's cock and feverishly jerked him as well, leaving me, again, to watch and play with myself.

Jon was hanging on the edge of his orgasm, trying to take in all the pleasure Jenny was willingly giving him. With his shaft well coated in her spit, she stopped sucking him and moved her hand up to jerk him off with her saliva. Her mouth went down to his hefty, hairy balls and she licked and gobbled at them. Jon groaned and grunted as he received probably the best oral attention he'd ever had. Jenny moved even lower, past his balls until she was licking his taint or asshole; only she, he and God could tell which.

With a bellowing holler Jon started to unload. Jenny stroked him fast and hard, aiming the exploding tip of his hog at her face and letting rope after rope of thick, white cum cover her forehead and cheeks. It was an absolute torrent of jizz and not a drop landed anywhere but her pretty face. As his spurting began to slow, she smeared the bulbous head of his cock around her lips and cheeks, smiling.

"Oh Christ, my turn, darlin'," said Rick. Jenny planted one last kiss on the tip of Jon's dick then turned her attention to Rick's. She started to suck him like she had Jon, but Rick wanted more. He placed both hands behind her head and pushed his cock further down her throat. He wasn't super rough, but he certainly wasn't gentle either. Jenny was a little surprised by the sudden invasion but did her best to accept as much of Rick as possible.

She gagged away for a solid two minutes until finally she was taking Rick's entire girthy lance down past her tonsils. Rick just held her there, thrusting slightly but violently, not wanting it to end. Jen had one hand on his thigh, stabilizing herself and the other cupping his fleshy ball sack, kneading and massaging them as her drool dripped all over them.

Rick didn't make a lot of noise as he came, but he certainly made a lot of something. Jenny's cum-covered cheeks bulged even further and she sputtered, letting some of his load pop out of her mouth to join Jon's on her chin. I was amazed how much dribbled out of her mouth considering I could see her throat working to swallow the majority of his spunk. His load finally spent, Rick released my wife's head and inch after inch of wet, spit-and-cum covered cock spilled out of her lips. Jenny took a moment to regain her composure.

"Alright honey, your turn," she said, wiping her chin a little and flashing me a smile.

"Oh...Uh...I'm good," I said sheepishly. At some point while she'd been servicing the other two guys (I'm not even sure when) I had lost control and shot my wad onto Jenny's boobs, with a little landing on her thigh. Apparently while tasked with the loads from Jon and Rick, she hadn't even noticed. When I pointed my cum out to her she smeared it around her breast with a finger than licked the finger clean, smiling at me. It was meant to be an intimate gesture just between us, somewhat cheapened by the fact that a lot of that cum was Jon or Rick's after it had dripped off her face.

Jon had collapsed onto the couch, breathing heavy and recovering from his intense orgasm. Rick went to get more beers and I helped Jenny over to the hall bathroom to clean up.

Alone for the first time since any of this had started, Jenny and I talked. We were both coming down from a sexual high so the conversation wasn't too heavy.

"Brad, I know that may have gone further than you were thinking," she said, vying for understatement of the year, "I want you to know that, unequivocally, I have no feelings for any of those guys beyond friendship."

"I believe you," I said, meaning it, "And more importantly I trust you, but yeah, that got pretty crazy," I said with a laugh, "Is that the kind of thing you guys would do back in the day?"

"Not at all," she said, shaking her head, "I mean, yes, Rick and I had sex a lot while we were dating but I've never even thought about Jon sexually. Except I guess for that moment in the movie theater where I saw his penis. It's insanely big, right?"

"Yeah, I'd say so," I said, "And Rick's is almost the same size. You never told me you liked them that huge."

"I wouldn't say that!" she said, slapping my arm, "I'm not a big dick slut or something. I mean sure, they're fun to play with and they can feel good, but the same is true of your dick."

She grinned and grabbed my flaccid cock, pulling on it a bit. We were still naked and the cum had been cleaned off her, so it didn't take much to get me hard again.

"Jen, Brad, care for another round?" called Rick from the other room. Jenny let go of my dick and we poked our heads out to see him holding up a sixer of beer.

"I'm alright," I said, trying to sound chill and relaxed, "Probably gonna turn in for the night."

"I could go for another," said Jenny to my surprise. She wrapped a towel around herself and we headed back to the living room. Rick and Jon were seated on the ends of the sofa, with an open space in the middle. They were both naked, their soft cocks flopped across their legs like sleeping cobras. Rick held up a beer, offering it to Jenny. Jenny turned to me and gave me a big kiss.

"I'll be in soon, K sweetie?" she said, stroking my arm before prancing away to take the open seat between the guys and their beefy members. As I walked off to bed I could hear them chatting and laughing, still full of adrenaline from their raucous evening of sex. I brushed my teeth twice to get rid of the lingering cum taste from when Jenny kissed me.

It was a fitful night of sleep for me. I had nightmares that probably would have given a therapist years of paid work but thankfully I couldn't remember them. I had left the door cracked a bit and at one point woke up to hear the sloppy sounds of wet sex coming from the living room. I looked at the clock and realized I'd only been in bed for an hour, but apparently that was plenty of time for them to get into round two. I listened for a bit and fell back asleep.

Sometime later I awoke to a loud thudding against the wall behind the bed. I was momentarily groggy and thrown off by my unfamiliar surroundings, but when I heard moaning I pieced together that our room shared a wall with Rick's. Rick and/or Jon was now fucking my wife on Rick's bed. I listened to the thudding and moaning for what felt like many hours before drifting back to sleep.

I woke again and was surprised to find Jen in bed next to me. It was nearly 5am and I wasn't sure how long she'd been there but she was asleep. I went to put my arm around her like I always do, and was grossed out to discover that I couldn't seem to find a single patch of skin on her that didn't have dry, flaky cum on it. I laid my arm on top of the blanket she was under and fell back asleep.

Thus ended the first night of our wedding weekend adventure.