The Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of cycling to her boyfriend’s she found herself cycling to Chris’s apartment. She pushed on the door. It was unlocked. She walked into the living room. Chris was sitting on the sofa. He looked up but said nothing, as if he were expecting her. Toni pulled her sweatshirt over her head. She wore nothing underneath so that she was aware of Chris’s eyes on her breasts. She felt her nipples harden with the excitement.

She undid the button on her trousers and let them fall to the floor. She had no underwear underneath as ordered. She knelt down in front of the fire and bent over. She knew from her photographs earlier in the week just how assertively sexual the pose was. She reached back and put a finger on her clit. She wasn’t surprised at how hard it was already. She slowly stroked herself, exaggerating her movements somewhat since she was also putting on a show. When she was close to coming she quietly spoke.

“Fuck me.”

Chris moved behind her. She heard the rustle of clothes being removed, then she felt Chris’s cock nestling in the wet doorway to her cunt. She pushed back enjoying the feel as his hard cock slid into her. She was so excited from masturbating and from the tension of the situation that she came immediately. She started to rock back and forth, feeling his cock slide almost entirely out of her before she pushed back taking it deep into her cunt. Chris reached over and picked up something that she couldn’t see. As she continued to rock back and forth she felt something lubricated push into her arsehole. Each thrust back now pushed Chris’s cock into her cunt and also the plug into her arse. Soon the widest point of the plug passed and it locked into place. She felt really full with both Chris’s cock and the butt-plug deep in her body. Toni continued to stroke her own clit as she fucked Chris and soon had another orgasm.

“You are so naughty,” Chris said suddenly. “I think I shall punish you by fucking you up the arse. Have you ever been fucked up the arse before?”

“No,” said Toni. “You will be the first.”

Chris pulled the butt-plug out of Toni and rubbed more lubricant on her arsehole. She felt his cock push on the ring of her arsehole. But it had already been prepared by the plug and her body relaxed almost immediately to admit his cock deep into her. It felt so naughty to have a cock in her arse. She had expected it to be somewhat painful but it wasn’t at all. Chris started to thrust deep into her tight arsehole. She could feel his balls banging on her cunt. He reached around underneath her body and started to stroke her, sliding his fingers between her lips the length of her cunt, and running them gently over her clit. That was all it took to take her over the edge again.

Chris thrust harder and faster now, his breathing getting heavier. She felt his cock spasm in her arse as he came, thrusting his hips aggressively against her cheeks. They lay down on the rug in front of the fire.

“Thank you for such an exciting week. It has definitely been something different from just having sex with my boyfriend. You are right. Erotic experiences are somehow different from plain old sex.”

“I should thank you. Think of it from my point of view. I got a painting of your crotch, then a written fantasy of yours, then a tape-recording of you masturbating and playing with clothes-pegs, some extremely rude photographs of you, then photos taken by you of Sallie Ann being fucked, then I watched you from the back of the room at the strip club. I hoped you would come here today but I wasn’t sure you would.”

Chris took Toni’s hand and guided her to his bedroom. She climbed the steps to his bed. It would be the first afternoon of many she would spend there.