The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling to banish all her regrets, and all the dirty thoughts she had been having about young James, Barbara finally relaxed enough to begin to doze peacefully, only to be disturbed once again by the low murmuring and rhythmic banging on the wall from next door as the young couple obviously began another bout of wanton activity."Oh bloody hell... I really AM going to have to get myself some earplugs." the jealous older woman giggled to herself, grinning wickedly as she once again allowed her hand to slide stealthily between her spreading thighs...

* * *

Saturday 9:17am

"Morning mum, what's for brekky?"

Barbara looked up from the morning paper she had been reading whilst having her first cup of coffee of the day to see Emma coming through the kitchen door. "Morning dear, how was your night?" the mother queried, asking the question before engaging her brain and immediately realising that she knew exactly how her daughter's night had been. Blushing furiously and annoyed with herself for asking such a ridiculously leading and stupid question, she tried to get out of the figurative hole she had just dug and mumbled to her grinning offspring, who was now standing in front of her, hands on hips, head leaning to one side, one eyebrow raised sardonically - and laughing mercilessly at her mother's obvious embarrassment, "I mean... Did you sleep OK?... Was the bed comfortable?... Oh bloody hell, just ignore me and I'll make you breakfast."

"Thanks mum, let's just say it was... err... tiring." Emma chuckled as she sat at the table opposite her mother and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Especially after James bumped into a beautiful, naked woman as he was on his way to the toilet."

"Yes, well let's just forget about that shall we? I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life." Barbara irritably snapped back, hiding behind the newspaper and avoiding looking at her daughter as she felt herself blushing deeply.

"Well, from what Jamie says, you have absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about mum. I've never seen him as turned on as when he came back to bed. He couldn't stop talking about your thick bush and how he'd never seen one before and how he now realises why it's called a beaver... Even mentioned me growing mine back." the playful girl replied, mischievously grinning at her poor mother's obvious discomfort.

"EMMA!... You amaze me sometimes. How can you talk like that? Your boyfriend saw me nude for pity's sake, all of me... And I saw him too..."

"Oh relax mum. He only saw you naked. It wasn't as though he caught you shagging or having a dump or something. So what? He saw your tits and your beaver and you saw his cock. Get over it, it's no big deal." Emma laughed at her squirming mum, "Anyway, just in case you hadn't realised, he thinks you're an absolutely fucking gorgeous MILF."

"Really Emma!... I wish you wouldn't swear like that, it's most unbecoming for a young lady to talk that way, especially to her mother."

"Oh mum... I'm not a 'young lady' as you put it, I'm a grown woman talking to another grown woman. It's 2008 for God's sake, not the dark ages." Emma laughed, going around the table to her mother's side and hugging her close.

"That's beside the point. I don't like it, it's uncouth."

"Sorry mum." Emma grumbled sarcastically as she went back to her own seat, amused as she always was by the conflicts of opinion as to what was deemed socially acceptable behaviour to each side of the generation gap between her and her mother.

"What's a MILF?" Barbara queried after a minute or so's awkward silence.

Emma giggled loudly, "Bloody hell mum, you really must get out more... MILF stands for mother-I'd-like-to fuck... It's what us young people call attractive older ladies nowadays."

"EMMA... Oh my God!... Really?... That's terrible... James said that about me and you don't mind?" the shocked Barbara gasped, dismayed as she suddenly felt her vagina heat up and moisten.

"Of course I don't mind, I think you're gorgeous too. Hell, if you weren't my mum, I would fancy a go at you myself. And anyway, he's not really my boyfriend as such, we're more sort of... you know... friends with benefits, fuck-buddies sort of thing." Emma giggled.

"Oh my God!... I don't believe you young people nowadays. You're so damned casual about who you sleep with." Barbara replied, shaking her head slowly in astonishment, "Hang on a minute, you mean you go with women too?... That's just incredible... I had absolutely no idea." she gasped, hardly able to speak, the sudden sexual excitement rising in her moist loins shocking her as much as her daughter's lurid confession had.

"Oops, sorry mum... I didn't mean to shock you... It's no big deal you know, I'm not a lesbian or anything. I just enjoy a bit of pussy now and again when a stiff cock isn't available that's all, everybody does it nowadays."

"Unbelievable..." Barbara croaked as the word stuck in her throat, hardly able to speak as she stared in amazement at the young daughter she thought she had known everything about up until that precise moment.

The dismayed mother, staggered by her daughter's revelations, shook her head slowly from side to side as she thought to herself that Emma was no longer her little girl; no longer a child, but instead, a grown-up, fully-fledged, participating member of the so-called permissive society Barbara had only read about - and so desperately wanted to join herself...

* * *

Saturday 10:08am

"Good morning ladies... And how are the two sexiest girls on earth this fine morning?"

Barbara cringed at James' cheeky forwardness. Her whole body tensed with the awkwardness she felt at having to speak to the young man who had unexpectedly seen her naked body the night before. Unable to look him in the eye, she was dreading having to face the man who had been the subject of her fantasies as she brought herself to a deeply satisfying orgasm just a few hours earlier.

"Good morning James, would you like a bacon sandwich? I'm making one for Emma." she tremulously replied as calmly as she could to the handsome young man,

"Love one, Mrs. 'Aitch, thank you." James answered cheerfully, pulling out a chair and sitting next to his girlfriend. "Have you recovered from your little shock last night?" he asked tentatively, trying to make the question sound as innocent as he could while winking mischievously at Emma, who was unsuccessfully trying to suppress her amusement at her mother's very obvious discomfort and chuckling so much she was nearly choking on her coffee.

"Yes. Well let's forget that ever happened shall we? It's far too embarrassing to talk about." Barbara snapped back stiffly, her irritation at the young couple's inconsiderate enjoyment of her personal chagrin rising as she heard her daughter chortling away in the background.

"I'd love to forget it happened, Mrs. 'Aitch, but I think the sight of your lovely bottom jiggling so sexily as you ran down the corridor will remain in my memory bank for as long as I live." James sighed wistfully, grinning at his girlfriend as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"THAT'S IT!... Enough is enough... I find the whole incident just too damn embarrassing and inappropriate to discuss, so just drop it will you..." Barbara snapped at the two shocked youngsters, her nervous tension finally exploding, "And you can make your own FUCKING BREAKFASTS..."

With that, a very angry and embarrassed Barbara slammed her spatula down on the stove top and stormed out of the kitchen in the direction of her bedroom, completely ignoring her daughter's open-mouthed astonishment at her previously conservative mother's use of the 'F' word for the first time in living memory.

"Bloody hell... I've never seen mum so angry... Oh Fuck!..." a stunned Emma gasped as she stared after her mother's retreating back...

* * *

Saturday 10:40am

About 30 minutes later, Emma tentatively knocked on her mother's bedroom door. "Are you okay mum, I'm sorry if we upset you." Receiving no reply, she slowly opened the door and looked inside the sunlit room. Seeing her mother laying across the bed and obviously crying her eyes out, she rushed over and pulled the upset woman to her chest, hugging her tightly as she began to cry herself, "Oh mum, we didn't mean to hurt you. We were just having a laugh that's all."

Sobbing deeply before blowing her nose on her hanky, Barbara sat up and hugged her daughter back, then kissed her lightly on the forehead, "I know sweetheart. It's just that... Just... Oh don't worry yourself, I'll be okay."

"Just what mum? You're usually up for a giggle and we just thought it was funny. James had no idea you were so embarrassed about what happened. He would never have mentioned it if he thought it would upset you so much. I really am sorry..." Emma whimpered softly as she snuggled into her mother's arms.

Pulling away from her daughter, Barbara blew her nose loudly once again before grinning shyly at the sniffling girl, "I know my darling. It's just me being over-sensitive. I do think it was funny, really I do. It's just that...Oh I can't tell you, it's just... too creepy for me." she murmured, smiling nervously before turning her face away, "It's not something I feel at ease talking to my daughter about."

"Mum?... Too creepy? How do you mean too creepy? Please tell me, it can't be that bad surely... Tell me what's worrying you so much that you are getting upset over an innocent bit of piss-taking?" Emma replied, wiping her eyes with her sleeve and gently pulling her mother's head around so they were eye to eye again.

"Emma, I can't...You'll be disgusted with me."

"Of course I won't, you daft bat... You're not disgusted with me are you?... And I've just told you I like to eat pussy."

Barbara stopped laughing. Sat there in open-mouthed astonishment at the young girl's logic, she was shocked at the unabashed openness with which her daughter could bring up her previous revelation of having lesbian tendencies when she knew her embarrassed mother would rather not discuss it. Suddenly she hugged her daughter to her chest, and as the pair of them burst into fits of laughter, they both fell back onto the bed, snorting and giggling like a couple of naughty adolescents.

Slowly their chuckling subsided, their shaking bodies gradually stilling as they rolled apart and lay on their backs looking up at the ceiling...

"I got turned on." Barbara eventually whispered.

Emma's interest instantly piqued at her mother's quiet declaration, "What? How do you mean you got turned on?"

"I got excited. Sexually excited I mean. You know... When I saw James 'like that'..."

"You mean when you saw him naked?"

"And aroused... He was aroused too... His thing was pointing at me like a huge horn, twitching at me as I looked at it... As though it had a life of its own.... And he didn't care... He was looking at me too. As if he fancied me or something...How could he fancy an old woman like me when he had just made love to you? You're so much younger than me, so much firmer... My God, he was so hard..."

Barbara couldn't seem to stop herself rambling as she confessed everything. She had her eyes closed, not daring to look at her daughter as she blurted out the details of her encounter with James. Eventually, after she had finally stopped her impulsive babbling, she could hear Emma was laughing once again. Opening her eyes she looked up at her offspring and noticed there were tears running down the young girl's cheeks again -- only this time they appeared to be tears of laughter.

"You're not disgusted with me?" Barbara queried incredulously.

"Oh mum..." Emma giggled, "You really are such a lovely naïve old bat. Of course he fancied you, you're beautiful you daft bugger. Seeing you like that turned him on so much that he came back to bed and fucked me harder than I have ever been fucked before... I'd have been more disgusted with you if you HADN'T been turned on. I mean... Fucking hell, he's a really fit bloke and any woman would get turned on by seeing him naked... And he really does have a gorgeous cock doesn't he?... Don't tell him that though, he's vain enough already."

Barbara was about to admonish her daughter about her bad language once again before she remembered just what it was they were laughing about and playfully shoved the giggling youngster back onto the bed, "Emma!...You really have got a filthy mind to go with that foul mouth of yours, you wicked little hussy. You're so damn... Incorrigible!"

* * *

Saturday 3:22pm

Later that afternoon the two women were back in the kitchen, chatting mainly about what was happening in Emma's life; how she was getting on at college; how she was managing for money; was she enjoying herself? -- all the sort of things mothers and daughters everywhere would discuss whenever they were together. The still-shocked parent shied away from asking about her daughter's social life and her relationship with young James. She wasn't sure she really wanted to know, having learned far more than she would ever have wished to learn a few hours earlier. What the two young lovers got up to, and who they got up to it with, was not a subject the envious mother felt at ease discussing.

Barbara felt her mind wandering. All manner of lurid, sexually explicit distractions were joining together in her head and preventing her from concentrating on what her daughter was saying. The frustrated widow would never have admitted, even to herself, how their previous discussion had turned her on so much that she had to go change her knickers because they were so damp. The image of James, naked and with his large penis waving at her, repeatedly wandered into her thoughts as she drank her coffee and chatted to her daughter. It disturbed her in a way that was irritatingly unsettling to her confused brain, appalling her and exciting her in equal measures. She was confused, torn between the desire to have hard, uninhibited sex with a beautiful young man like James and her irrational feelings that if she did, she would be betraying the only man she had ever loved; betraying the vows she had made to her late husband David all those years ago.

"Earth to mother. Are you still with me mum?"

Barbara shook herself from her reverie, eventually noticing her amused daughter laughing at her from the other side of the table as she tried to attract her attention.

"Oh God, I'm sorry darling. I was miles away there."

"You sure were, mum. I think I was talking to myself for a while there."

Mother and daughter laughed together; both laughing with and at the other; one amused by her mother's obvious daydreaming; the other embarrassed by the naughty thoughts in her wandering mind.

"You're looking sheepish again mum. What are you dreaming about now you naughty girl?" Emma gently chided her mother, recognising that the older woman was once again flustered and uncomfortable with what was going through her head.

"Please Emma... Don't... Don't ask."

"Oh for fuck's sake, mum! We are two adult women, surely you can tell me what your problem is, can't you?"

"EMMA please, your language!... I keep asking you to not swear like that in front of me. You know it upsets me."

"Never mind that. What is it that's worrying you so much? You're not still upset about your fantasies are you? I thought you were okay with them now." the brazenly inquisitive daughter chuckled.

Barbara glanced nervously at her offspring. Irritated by the nosy probing, she contemplated the consequences of telling her carefree daughter about what she knew deep inside was a totally irrational dilemma she was facing. She knew damn well that Emma would laugh at her and try to make light of her worries, knew that she would not understand her predicament.

Eventually, after a minute or so of uneasy silence, Barbara suddenly blurted out, "I feel as though I am betraying your dad."

"WHAT?... How on earth?... Betraying dad? How?"

"By fancying other men... You know... Like 'that'... Sexually."

"Oh my God mum! Dad has been gone for over five years. How the hell would you be betraying him?" Emma laughed, amused by her mother's irrational concerns.

Barbara slammed her mug down onto the table, splashing the hot coffee all over her shirt, "There. I just bloody knew you'd be like this. I knew you'd be unreasonable. I love your dad, I always will. Okay?"

Emma jumped up and threw her arms around her sobbing mother, "It's okay mum, I'm sorry. I understand, honestly I do. Please... Just calm down and we'll talk about it... Okay?"

Taking the piece of paper towel being proffered by her daughter and wiping down the table, Barbara nodded before getting up and pouring them both fresh mugs of coffee.

"I feel as though I would be being unfaithful... You know, if I slept with another man."

"Oh dear God mother. How would it be being unfaithful? I know it's sad but you've been a widow for a long time now. What is it your wedding vows said?... 'Until death us do part' I know you're still upset and angry about it but, to put it bluntly, dad's been dead for five years and you're no longer married are you?"

"Yes, I know it's stupid, I am well aware of that. It's just that it's always there... At the back of my mind, you know?.... I would never have contemplated sleeping with another man if David was still with us so it doesn't feel right to do it now somehow."

"Oh mum, you poor bugger. That is so sad. You're still a young, beautiful woman. Dad wouldn't want you to not have relationships would he? I'm sure he would have told you to move on with your life if he had known what was going to happen. Don't you think so?"

"I know he would, he was the most caring, nicest man I have ever met. All he wanted was for me to be happy. I actually think I could get over those feelings now, if I found myself in that situation. It's not just that though... The truth is... I'm scared..."

"Scared? How?... Why?... What is it you're so terrified of mum?"

"The whole thing... You know... Dating a stranger, letting myself go, everything... Especially sex... With another man, I mean."

Emma stared quizzically at her obviously uptight mother. Suddenly the realisation dawned on her, "You mean you've not had sex with a man since dad died?... Oh my God, you must be ready to burst." Both mother and daughter burst out laughing at the youngster's wide-eyed disbelief that anyone, never-mind someone as attractive and fit as her lovely mother could go so long without sex, "But what about the few men you had dates with over the last few years? Surely you must have, you know, at least messed around a little?"

"Oh God no. I wasn't even remotely attracted to any of them. It's not just that... I mean, I haven't had sex with ANYONE other than your father... It scares me to death that I wouldn't know what to do. I have no idea what men want nowadays."

Emma shook her head and looked incredulously at her mother, noticing the older woman had tears on her cheeks again as she wrung her hands together nervously whilst trying to avoid eye-contact with her daughter. Smiling lovingly at her distraught mum, the adoring girl spoke softly, a tear of her own forming in the corner of her eye, "Oh mum, That's so sweet and romantic. I sure hope dad knew just what a wonderful woman he had. I hope he told you he loved you every day of your life together, made you feel as special as you really are."