The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled quietly, marvelling at the energy and vigour of young men that perfectly matched the horniness felt by middle-aged women of a certain age. No wonder so many older women took young lovers.

"James?" she murmured quietly.

"Huh-huh. What?" he replied sleepily.

"Just how young are you?"

"I'll be twenty-one next month. Why?"

"Oh my God, I'm going to hell..." Barbara laughed softly, feeling her lover begin to stiffen once more against her soft, inviting buttocks.

"I hope I'm going with you." he chuckled, moving his hips suggestively, his latest erection seeking entry to her opening

"Bloody hell... Again? You're insatiable..." she giggled, wriggling back against his newly replenished hardness.

"I'm only trying to keep up with you, you naughty bitch." he whispered in her ear, slowly inserting himself into her warm, welcoming vagina for the umpteenth time.

"Ohhhhh... That's so good... Mmmmm..." she whimpered, pushing herself backwards and forcing his invasive penis as deep inside her as it would go.

"How about you doing a bit of riding Mrs.'Aitch?... I can watch you cum while I play with your big beautiful tits then." James whispered in her ear, slowly withdrawing from her clasping wetness.

"Oh my God James," Barbara gasped breathlessly, throwing her leg over him and climbing on after he rolled onto his back, "I think it will be okay for you to call me Barbara, don't you? I think we know each other well enough by now." she chuckled, wriggling her bottom to welcome him inside her again.

James moaned softly as his middle-aged lover lowered herself slowly onto his rigid cock and presented her hard chewable nipples for his attention.

"No way!... Mrs.'Aitch sounds so much sexier when I'm fucking my girlfriend's mother, don't you think?"

"You dirty sod... You're such an arrogant young prick. It may have been your fantasy, but I'm still feeling guilty about all this, you know..."

"Okay... If you really don't want to..." he laughed, lifting her off him easily and almost withdrawing completely from her, just leaving the very tip of his pulsing shaft resting tormentingly inside her pouting lips.

"Oh God... Don't you dare... Put him back in... Please..."

James lifted her off him completely, holding her hovering above his hips as his cock slapped wetly back against his hard stomach.

"Please..." she whimpered, "Please put him back in."

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we should stop. If you're feeling guilty and all." he teased, releasing her and allowing his shaft to press frustratingly against her engorged clitoris.

"NO!... I'll get over it. Just.... Please..." she pleaded, reaching between them and trying desperately to force him back inside her abandoned vagina.

James chuckled at her anguish, tauntingly resisting all her attempts to impale herself on his rampant penis.

"Tell me what you want, Mrs.'Aitch. Tell me, and maybe I'll let you have it."

"Oh my God. You know what I want. Please, just do it."

"Do what, Mrs.'Aitch? What is it you want me to do?"

"I want you... I want you to make love to me."

"No you don't, Mrs.'Aitch. What is it you REALLY want?"

"Oh my God...I want you to...I want you to FUCK ME... There, is that what you want to hear? You want me to beg?... Well I'm begging you, you arrogant young prick... Please fuck me like a whore." Barbara yelled, feeling herself turn red as she blushed furiously; ashamed of herself for allowing him to control her like this, - ashamed but incredibly turned on...

"That's better, Mrs.'Aitch. Now tell me what you want me to fuck you with."

"Oh, you...Bastard!... I want you to fuck me, fuck me with your big, hard, beautiful cock."

"And where do you want me to put my big, hard cock?"

Barbara was trembling with excitement, eagerly anticipating his penis invading her once again as he allowed her to place his tip against her opening. She knew what it was he wanted to hear, what he wanted her to say. It was all alien to her, this 'dirty' talk, but she wanted to let herself go, wanted to allow herself to use the kind of disgusting language he was demanding to hear. Determinedly, she screwed her eyes tightly shut, not able to look at him as she finally capitulated and allowed herself to become the kind of slut he was cockily insisting she be....

"You bastard!... I want you to stick you big, hard cock deep into my pussy. I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow..." she muttered through clenched teeth.

"Nearly, Mrs. 'Aitch... Tell me like the dirty, horny bitch you are. Tell me what you REALLY want."

Barbara took a deep breath. Opening her eyes, she looked directly into his and murmured breathlessly, "I want you to fuck me with that hot hard cock, shove it as far into my dirty old... CUNT as you can... Make me your filthy old whore... FUCK ME..." she screamed as he thrust himself almost painfully inside her.

James roughly threw her off him and onto her back. Clambering between her lewdly spread thighs, he grinned triumphantly at her as he thrust himself as deep inside her as he could, smashing their loins together with a resounding wet slap and immediately beginning to pound his thick rigid cock mercilessly into her grasping pussy.

"That's much better, Mrs. 'Aitch," he taunted smugly, "Now you're REALLY being fucked...."

* * *

Sunday 10:30am

Barbara laid back in the warm water. Eyes firmly shut, she nonchalantly toyed with the thick bush between her spread thighs; gently teasing her swollen labia with her fingers as she reflected back on the events of last night. How could her daughter have done that, set her up like that? Should she still be angry with the little minx? Or maybe just grateful? They would definitely have to talk about it whenever the little so-and-so decided to reappear that's for sure. Barbara smiled mischievously to herself as she gently spread her sex, allowing the warm water to flow over her sore clitoris like a soothing balm. How many orgasms had she had? How many times had her young lover taken her to a peak of sensuality before he exploded deep inside her? She had no idea, just that she was now sore and exhausted -- "Not as exhausted as the young man I've left snoring in my bed." She reminded herself, chuckling softly at the memory.

James' youth and energy, coupled with her own insatiable, freshly-awakened hunger for sexual satisfaction, had led them almost to a gentle war of attrition as they'd relentlessly took pleasure from each other. Their mutual lust had enabled them to use each other to climb to peak after peak of carnal gratification, repeatedly coupling together like rutting animals as they satisfied each other's lecherous desires. Barbara knew one thing for sure, she knew she was extremely happy. Any feelings of guilt she may have had, any sense of remorse, they'd all flown out of the window as she'd been completely and utterly screwed to a standstill. She didn't believe in life after death, but if there was such a thing she hoped her lovely late husband David had enjoyed watching her being taken like she had. It was something they had fantasised about many times when they were together, now she found herself wishing wistfully that they had turned those naughty dreams into reality and satisfied their most carnal desires when they'd had the chance.

A small tear left the corner of her eye as Barbara fondly thought of her beloved David. She knew now that that part of her life, her happy marriage, was finally over. She had to move on. Maybe find another man - "Or woman, if I'm anything like my horny daughter." she giggled -- Maybe not. What she did know, what she could finally admit to herself, was that she wanted and needed more of the earthy, vigorous fucking she had experienced last night...

Sunday 12:20pm

Barbara sat in her kitchen. A mug of coffee in her hand, she was reading the women's supplement from the Sunday paper after putting the chicken and vegetables in to cook for a late lunch. Emma had texted her to tell her she had spent the night at her friend Annabel's house and would be back around 1pm. A naughty image of her daughter and her friend entwined together in a sapphic '69' embrace had momentarily flashed through her mind as she had read the text causing her to flush with embarrassment, and excitement she had to admit, at the sort of thoughts she would never have entertained before that weekend.

James had finally dragged himself from her bed about twenty minutes earlier before wandering into the kitchen as naked as a jaybird, with a huge grin on his face and his semi-hard phallus swinging around between his legs as he walked toward her, obviously intent on carrying on where they had left off earlier.

"Oh no you don't, you randy sod. You stink, so you can bugger off and shower while I make lunch." She'd protested, giggling girlishly and running around the kitchen island away from his attempted grab.

Reluctantly, after several abortive attempts to catch her, he'd retreated back out of the kitchen and could now be heard banging around in the bathroom showering and whatever else he had to do after their night of debauchery.

Sunday 1:10pm

Barbara heard the front door slam, followed by sounds of footsteps down the hallway toward the kitchen.

"Oh hi mum... How's things? Something smells nice" Emma nervously queried, grimacing at her mother's glowering expression.

"You may well ask young lady. How on earth do you think THINGS are after what you did?"

"I'm sorry mum. I just thought..."

"No you didn't... You didn't think at all. You just assumed. You assumed I would go along with your dirty little plans... Do you have any idea how humiliating it was? Having my daughter setting me up like that?"

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry mum. We just thought you needed a helping hand that's all"

Barbara couldn't keep up the pretence of being annoyed any longer. Her face bursting into a wide grin as she laughed at her repentant daughter's contrition, she raised her magazine to cover her amusement.

"Mum?..." Emma hesitantly enquired, bemused by her mother's obvious cheerfulness.

Barbara lowered the magazine and smiled at her daughter, "I suppose you think I should be grateful? Having your boyfriend seduce me like that."

Emma stared at her mum, her mouth open in astonishment, "Fuck mum... You mean? You... You really DID it?"

"Emma, please, your language. Not that it's any of your business, but yes, we DID it, as you so delicately put it." Barbara confirmed to her astonished daughter.

Emma rushed over to her mother, embracing her in a hug that said everything about their love for each other, "Oh mum, I'm so glad. And did you enjoy it?"

"Oh my God sweetheart. It was wonderful. I haven't been so happy for years. Thank you, my darling. Thank you so much." Barbara pulled her daughter close, hugging her tightly in a loving embrace, "I really needed that, needed someone to push me. I haven't had so much fun... Well, since your dad died. Does that sound bad? You aren't upset with me are you? I couldn't bear it if all this came between us."

Emma pulled away, gazing affectionately into her mother's eyes, relieved beyond her wildest dreams that her mother had gone along with her devious plan, "Was it that great? Was he as good as I told you? Hasn't he got a fantastic cock? What did you do together? Did he make you cum? How many times?"

"EMMA... I've no doubt that young so-and-so will tell you all about it eventually, so let's just say it was... Mm-mm... Very satisfying, for now eh?" Barbara giggled, blushing furiously at her daughter's cheeky, incessant questioning.

"Spoilsport," Emma laughed, hugging her mother once more before pulling away and kissing her warmly on the cheek, "I think I should go check up on the poor man. See if he has anything left, or if the old Cougar has worn him out. Pussy's okay for a change, but I could really do with his hard cock right now." she laughed, skipping away down the corridor toward the bedrooms.

"My God. Has that girl no shame? 'Pussy is okay for a change'... Really... And what on earth is a Cougar?" the amused mother laughed, amazed yet again at her uninhibited daughter's complete lack of decorum and sense of what should be kept private...

Sunday 4:30pm

After a lovely, if sometimes awkward, lunch Barbara escorted her young guests down to the front steps of the building.

"Emma, what's a Cougar?" she enquired tentatively, suddenly remembering what her daughter had called her earlier.

The two youngsters looked at each other and suddenly burst into peals of laughter, "Really mum, I think I'm going to have to educate you properly the next time I see you." Emma giggled at her confused mother, "A Cougar is a sexy older woman who uses her womanly wiles and experience to seduce much younger men into fucking her... And you will make a brilliant one."

"Oh my God," Barbara gasped, "Am I really one of those?"

"You sure are, Mrs.'Aitch... And a fantastic one too." James chuckled from behind her.

Turning to face him, Barbara looked up into his cheekily grinning eyes and said, "Yes... Well James, It was lovely meeting you, I hope to see you again sometime." She hesitantly announced, reaching out to shake his hand in a nervously formal way.

Laughing loudly, James grabbed her proffered hand and used it to pull her hard against his muscular body, openly gripping her buttocks in his huge hands and crushing their groins together in a flagrant display of lustful intimacy. Totally ignoring her gasp of embarrassment, he hugged her tightly against him before bending and kissing her ardently on the lips, forcing his tongue against hers as her lips opened submissively. "It was lovely MEETING you too, Mrs.'Aitch. I'd really love to MEET you again sometime,"

Barbara felt herself blushing furiously at his unsubtle innuendo, even though a surge of excitement was shooting through her loins. Reluctantly, she dragged herself from his grasp and turned to her chuckling daughter.

"Fuck, that was so god-damned sexy." Emma whispered into her red-faced mother's ear as they hugged, giggling as she held her close, "I'm really glad everything worked out mum... Love you so much."

"Me too sweetheart. Love you too." Barbara replied, pulling her daughter tightly against her and kissing her warmly on the cheek, "See you soon."

Emma grabbed her boyfriend's hand and together they ran down the steps to her car before slinging their bags untidily onto the back seat and jumping in the front. Winding her window down, Emma shouted up at her still-blushing mother, "See you soon Cougar... Love you."

"Love you too Emma. Safe journey and don't forget to ring me when you get back."

Barbara watched the departing Mini until it disappeared from her view and then turned back into the building, bashfully looking around and hoping no-one who knew her had seen James' brazen display of lascivious familiarity.

"Mmmm, I think I may just enjoy being a Cougar." She laughed, enjoying the warm feelings of sexual desire lubricating her loins as she skipped up the stairs to her apartment like a frivolous teenager...

* * * * *

Note from Oldie:_

I appear to have lost yet another editor. Self-editing is very difficult and nearly always leaves some simple mistakes that would be more easily spotted by a fresh pair of eyes. If there are any such errors in this story, please accept my humble apologies and hopes that they didn't ruin the story too much.

If there is anyone out there who would like to help me as an editor, please contact me by e-mail and let's discuss it. I would prefer a mature female (in life too <smile>) but really, anyone who has the patience and time to help would be much appreciated.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Milf Tails: After Midnight Steven has a late night encounter with his best friend's mom.in Mature
More Stories