The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 03 - Holiday Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott, yes or no? What do you say?" Dan again asked.

"Err, yeah... but..." he stammered, before Hayley cut him off.

"Yes or no what? What are you guys talking about?" she asked.

"I just asked Scott if he would be up for a threesome with you and me. Initially he didn't answer, now he's just answered yes, but I don't think he believes we are serious, so why don't you do something to convince him babe" Dan responded.

Hayley didn't need telling twice, as she walked over to where Scott was sat on the sofa.

"You don't think we are serious Scott. Is that right?" she asked as stood in front of him, his eyes now fixed on her toned torso. "So how can I convince you that we both want you to join in and fuck me?"

As she asked the last question, her hand had reached down and started rubbing his cock as he tried to play it cool. Unfortunately for him, his body wasn't prepared to comply with that, and his cock was already hard, again straining at the fabric of his shorts. He tried to say some kind of response, but it just came out as a mumble before Hayley moved her left breast to about an inch from his mouth.

"Mate, we're serious, let's do this" Dan said, reaching over to guide his friends hand to his girlfriend's pussy.

Scott could the slickness of her immediately through the almost non-existent bottoms she was wearing, and realising the offer was genuine, began playing with her love hole. His free hand moving to pull the top to the side, and he took her nipple into his mouth, licking, sucking and nibbling at the erect nub. He could feel her body responding to him, and as her pussy became even wetter, he slid his middle finger into her waiting slit, quickly followed by his ring finger, resulting in a small gasp from Hayley as he worked his digits in and out of her. He continued playing with Hayley's pussy, she began undoing first the button, and then the zip on his shorts, before reaching inside and pulling his cock out as she continued rubbing it. For the first time all afternoon, he was glad he didn't have to try and hide his erection, instead he leaned back to give Hayley better access to his length whilst he carried on fingering her.

"Hmm, I can't wait to have your hard dick inside me, both of you fucking me every which way you want," Hayley told Scott, "but first, I think I need to taste it" she said, before sinking her mouth over his uncut shaft and taking his length all the way into her throat.

"Ah, oh yeah" Scott almost panted, "I never imagined she'd be able to deep throat. Fuck, her mouth feels so good, I envy you getting this regularly!"

"Oh, you haven't tasted her pussy yet" Dan responded, "Why don't you lay on the floor so you can 69 her you'll love that."

As Scott moved from the sofa to the floor, Hayley tugged at his shorts so they dropped to the floor, and he removed his t-shirt, leaving him naked. She stood over him for a second, taking a good look at the new cock she wanted to be riding so desperately, before she felt Dan undo the string of her bikini top, allowing it hang down between her breasts. She took hold of it, and as she lifted it over her head, she again felt Dan's hands, this time pulling the bottoms down, exposing her completely. As soon as she stepped out of the bottoms, she squatted over Scott's face, and he began tonguing at her immediately. His fingers spreading her pussy lips and drawing out the clit, his tongue flicked across it like a professional dancer, sending chills of pleasure through Hayley's core whilst she had again taken him into her mouth and was working her way up and down his shaft with her tongue and lips. Looking down at his friend, Dan asked Scott how she tastes.

"Fucking amazing! If I were you, I'd be licking this every day!" was his response.

"What about you babe, how are you enjoying having Scott's cock in your mouth?" he then asked Hayley.

"Oh, I love it, but I as much as I'm enjoying it, I really want to ride it" she replied.

"What do you think Scott, do you want to find out if her pussy feels as good as it tastes?" he asked.

"Definitely! I've wanted to find that out since we started" he confirmed.

Upon hearing that, Dan stood up and took off his shorts and t-shirt as Hayley moved down Scott's body and positioned herself, her pussy hovering over his erection, before she placed it at her soaking wet entrance and began to impale herself on him as she slid down his length, both of them letting out a moan as her pussy devoured the thick cock penetrating her. Dan placed his cock at her lips, which she immediately parted and started sucking on his member whilst bouncing up and down on Scott. From his vantage point, Dan had a great view of his girlfriend as she was fucking his best friend, her small tits bouncing rhythmically as she slid up and down on Scott's cock, her landing strip giving an indication of where he was inside her.

After a few minutes in this position, Scott instructed Hayley to change to be on all fours, and Dan sat down in front of her. Again, she took him into her mouth whilst Scott knelt behind her and slid himself back into her waiting pussy, thrusting into her hotness as her moans of pleasure were muffled by her boyfriend's cock. Dan couldn't help but smile as he looked down at his gorgeous girlfriend sucking him off as his best friend ploughed into her.

"You fancy swapping places Scott, getting your dick sucked again for a bit?" Dan asked.

"Yeah man, defo. I got to say she gives the best head" he responded.

"Can we take it onto the bed please?" Hayley requested, "If I'm not going to be able to move, I want to be somewhere I don't need to!" she said with a chuckle.

"Sure we can, Scott, lead on" Dan instructed, as his friend reluctantly pulled his dick out and headed towards the bedroom, Hayley and Dan following closely.

Scott walked in to the bedroom and sat on the bed at the top, Hayley crawling up until her head was over his crotch and his dick was in her mouth again, her ass sticking up in the air, presenting herself for her boyfriend to fill the position recently vacated by his best friend. He wasted no time doing this, lining his rock hard cock up with her love hole and sinking himself in balls deep, drawing a muffled yelp from Hayley as he bottomed out in her and began pounding her tight pussy with abandon. Hayley meanwhile, continued pleasuring Scott with her skilful mouth, varying between deep throating him a few times, to taking him out of her mouth and using her tongue to flick over the tip or lick around and under his foreskin, playfully teasing him.

As the two men continued their teamed efforts, Hayley took Scott's cock out of her mouth temporarily, leaned over slightly, and reached into the drawer in the nightstand next to the bed, pulling out the tube of lube she kept stored in there now. She offered it backwards to where Dan was still going at her doggy style, before she looked up at Scott with a grin -

"Babe, I want you to fuck my ass while I suck Scott. I'm so horny right now, I want him to watch as you slide your dick into my asshole whilst he's in my mouth, so that he wishes it was him ass-fucking me, and then in a little while, I might let him."

Dan needed no second invitation to this, flicking the cap on the tube open and squirting a dollop to run down between her cheeks as Scott moved up onto his knees, leaning forward to watch intently as his friend positioned his end at Hayley's puckered up asshole and began to slowly slip in to the tight ring whilst Hayley continued taking his cock to the back of her throat.

"Fuck man, that's so hot!" "I've only ever fucked one girl's ass before, but I never saw it this close. I can't believe you're into anal, Hayley!" Scott exclaimed as Dan began thrusting in and out of his girlfriend's ass.

Dan continued sawing his cock in and out of Hayley's back channel, getting deeper and deeper each time until his balls were slapping against her pussy lips on each forward thrust, signifying he was as far in as he would be able to get. The two men quickly established a steady rhythm, with Hayley rocking backwards and forwards on all fours as the cocks at either end of her entered and withdrew from their respective points of penetration. Since Scott was now kneeling upright, looking down at Hayley as she sucked his cock, Dan slipped out of Hayley and lay on his back next to her, instructing her to go on top, reverse cowgirl style. She obliged immediately, positioning Dan's erection at her asshole and pushing down until she could again feel him in her ass, whilst Scott moved to stand above her, once more putting his end to her mouth before letting out a grunt of satisfaction as she once more took him into her mouth.

"I have to say mate, as amazing as Hayley is at sucking me off, I was hoping you were ready to trade places again as I'm gagging to fuck her pussy again! That thing feels like heaven!" Scott said to Dan, despite not being able to see his friend beneath the gorgeous girl currently sucking his cock.

"Well, no one is stopping you!" Dan replied, "Fuck away!"

Hearing this, Scott gave a huge grin and took his cock out of Hayley's mouth, before carefully stepping off the bed and moving down to position himself between her already spread legs as Dan continued ass-fucking her. It had taken Hayley a while to realise what Dan had implied, but now she could feel Scott's hard prick beginning to push in to her pussy for the second time, It suddenly dawned on her what was happening - She was about to be double penetrated.

Immediately, her first thought was that there was no way she would be able to take the two big dicks at the same time, although this concern didn't spread to her body, which rather than tensing up, reacted in the opposite way by causing her pussy to somehow become even wetter than it was before, assisting Scott's length to slide in to her. This created an incredible sensation like she had never known, and brought a loud gasp and shriek of pleasure from her mouth as he pushed in as far as he could go. The feeling of fullness overwhelming her as the two men again began finding a rhythm in their fucking of her, alternating their thrusts so that as one was pulling back, the other was going in. The intensity of this had made Hayley a lot more vocal in her screams, which considering she was normally fairly quiet, being more of a "gasper" than a screamer, but right now, that was out of the window, and she didn't care. So what if people heard her, the only thing she cared at that time was the amazing feeling she was getting from the 2 cocks in her pussy and ass.

"Dude, I'm guessing it's because you're in her ass, but somehow her pussy feels even tighter than it did before!" Scott said to his best friend as he continued sliding into Hayley's silk like pussy, "This is incredible!"

"Wait til you try her ass mate," Dan responded, "I'm gonna cum any minute, so you'll be able to take over on that when I do."

"I don't fancy having your cum on my cock, bud," Scott replied, "So as much as I really want to fuck her arse, I'm happy to keep fucking her pussy."

As Scott was saying this, the sensation of the 2 cocks inside her finally overwhelmed Hayley, and the most intense orgasm she had ever had hit her, making just about every muscle in her body clench and spasm, turning her legs to jelly. This created a knock on effect in Dan, who was already approaching the point of no return in her ass before her muscles tightened and began gripping his dick even tighter, milking him for all the cum he could give. He pumped everything he could into her rectum, his cock twitching as stream after stream shot in to the back door of his girlfriend, who was still getting her pussy pummelled by his best friend. Scott wasn't letting up in his ravaging of her either, reaching down and playing with her boobs as he continued thrusting into the dripping wet pussy that was still spasming.

Dan continued laying beneath Hayley as Scott carried on until his cock softened and slid out of her ass hole, at which time Scott asked where she wanted him to come as he could feel his own orgasm approaching.

"Well, I would have preferred it in my ass with Dan's," Hayley panted, "but since you don't want to, it's up to you. I want to feel you cum inside me, but if you want to pull out and cum on my pussy, tits, face, or in my mouth, it's up to you."

Hearing this, Scott increased his pace for one last burst before letting go and shooting his load deep into her, lining the insides of her love tunnel with his jizz, something he had been thinking about all day since he saw her naked in the mirror that morning. As his cock continued to spurt his seed in to her, he collapsed forward and began vigorously kissing Hayley, their mouths crashing together as he filled her pussy with cum. Once her pussy had squeezed out everything Scott had to offer, he pulled his still-firm cock from her, and edged back down the bed, never taking his eyes off Hayley's naked body as she lay on top of her boyfriend. He watched as a small amount of his cum pooled at the entrance of her pussy, before she finally had the strength in her legs to move off Dan, and head off to the bathroom to clean herself up.

Sitting on the end of the bed, Scott turned to Dan, and expressed his disbelief at what had just happened, adding in that he meant that in a good way, and how jealous he is that Dan has Hayley.

"Man I wish I could find a girl like that. She's absolutely gorgeous, she's got an amazing body, she's got an amazing personality, and now I know she's great in bed! I want one!"

Dan chuckled to himself, before reassuring his friend that he will find a girlfriend sooner or later.

"If not, I'll have a word with Hayley and we might set up a repeat performance, just so you don't forget what sex feels like!" he laughed.

"Dude, any fucking time! You say the word, I'm round here! I'll probably crash my car I'd drive that fast to get here!" Scott responded.

Hayley returned from the bathroom, and the three of them sat on the bed chatting for a while, before Scott made his excuses, got dressed, and left, agreeing to keep quiet about today's events if he ever wants any possibility of a replay. This was something he would not have spoken of anyway, so to be offered a potential reward for keeping his mouth shut is a bonus. Once he had gone, Dan asked Hayley how she enjoyed her first double penetration.

"That was something else. When I first realised that was about to happen, I was instantly terrified. I thought there is no way I'd be able to take both of you at the same time. When Scott moved down it still didn't occur to me what he was doing until I felt him pushing into me, that's when the sudden panic hit me, but as I felt him stretching me while you were in my ass, that panic disappeared immediately. I actually thought I was going to orgasm straight away it was that intense, god knows how I lasted as long as I did."

"So, you fancy doing that again sometime?" Dan asked, a cheeky, suggestive grin on his face.

Hayley responded with a similar grin, indicating she was interested, before they carried on getting ready for their holiday that was rapidly approaching. They both knew they would struggle for time during the week so needed to ensure they were pretty much packed and ready to go before next Saturday morning. Both were looking forward to it - 2 weeks away in the sunshine, their first holiday in over a year. They had been advised by a friend that they would love Costinesti in Romania, and had found a great deal on it, so now it couldn't arrive fast enough.

The week passed through pretty uneventfully, work dragged for both of them during the day, then the nights were a collection of packing and unpacking, outfit trials, and take-aways, with more than a few fucks thrown in. Both had been texting the people they met from their weekend away, who were all asking when they would be away for another weekend ('anyone would think they want to see us again' Dan kept thinking whenever he saw this message). Eventually, the day in question arrived, and they headed off to the airport for their well-earned fortnight away. Dan had already asked Scott if he would take them, which he was always happy to do regardless, but this time he felt a little more obliged following last weeks' events. As he dropped them off, he made sure to mention he was looking forward to seeing all of their pics, before they said goodbye and walked in to the departures section.

After passing through security, they went and had some breakfast, before heading into the bar for a couple of drinks before their flight. Hayley sat at a table whilst Dan went to the bar and ordered the drinks - Vodka, lemonade and lime for Hayley, pint of cider for himself, when he heard a voice from the past behind him.

"Well, hello stranger!" it said, "fancy running in to you here of all places."

Dan recognised the voice, but couldn't tell from where he knew her until he turned around. The voice in question belonged to Lauren, a woman that worked as a temp at the same company as him for a few summers, her last year being the same year that Dan was promoted into the office full time, and the year he and Hayley got together. He and Lauren always got on, and she was a great looking girl, literally everything about her was a check list of Dan's typical type, but when she practically threw herself at him, he was already seeing Hayley and would never have cheated on her. Recognising her as soon as he saw her, they shared a hug and immediately started chatting, talking about what they were up to now, where they were living, working and the such, before Lauren asked if Dan was still with Hayley.

"Yeah, still with her. I'd almost be out on good behaviour by now if I'd just killed her when I met her!" he joked, which brought a laugh from Lauren.

"How about you, you had just started seeing a new guy when I last saw you, you still with him or with someone else?" He asked.

"I'm still with V" she replied, "He's just gone the toilet but will be in soon."

"I'd better go and get this to Hayley before she dies of thirst" Dan said, "but feel free come over and join us if you want, may as well whilst we wait to be called"

With that he took their drinks back to the table, and told Hayley about the chance meeting at the bar with Lauren. She had she saw him chatting with someone like he knew them, and after a few minutes the conversation moved on to things Hayley was looking forward to during the holiday, like actually sunbathing topless for the first time ever in public, and the various nightclubs she was excited to go to that she has heard about. Dan gave a smile as he asked suggestively if she would be interested in carrying on their recent "adventures" while they're away. Hayley answered she's definitely interested, and will do anything he asks whilst away, so long as it's legal. Hearing this brought a broad grin to his face as he finished his drink and began imaging what he could ask her to do, before he headed to the bar and got another drink for them before they got the call to begin boarding the plane. As the finished their drinks and began to get up, Dan turned to Hayley, and said

"Well, here we go, 2 weeks of sun, fun, sea, and loads of sex!"

Waiting in the queue to board, Hayley noticed the girl from the bar a few places in front of them, and after boarding the plane, they turned out to be sat a couple of rows behind Dan and Hayley, also going to Romania. Once the plane had taken off and they were allowed to move about, Dan stood up and went back to speak to Lauren, taking the empty seat next to her. She immediately introduced him to her boyfriend Vinny, who was sat in the window seat. He immediately offered his hand and a huge grin to Dan. Vinny seemed like a fun type of guy, always smiling, pleasant, polite, and he clearly looked after himself, even sat in the plane seats Dan could see the outline of his 6 pack beneath the t-shirt that was clearly too small. As they chatted further, Dan learned that they had got the same package as he and Hayley got, staying at the same hotel. 'Oh, this could be fun' Dan thought to himself, before returning to his seat.