The Weekend Away Turns into a Night Pt. 03 - Holiday Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he sat down, he told Hayley about Lauren and Vinny being at the same hotel, which made her a bit grateful that there would be someone there roughly her age that spoke English and was clearly girly. Dan, on the other hand, was thinking something entirely different. Hayley had never done anything sexual with a black man, and Vinny was about as black as it gets. The challenge would be two-fold here though, the main problem would be getting Vinny and Lauren to join in and participate. 'That's something I can work on later though' he thought.

The rest of the journey was uneventful, and after checking in and locating their room, they got changed and went for a look around, Dan in a pair of shorts and linen shirt, Hayley in a bikini with a sarong wrapped around her. They initially began messing around in the hot tub, Dan telling her what he planned to do to her in it during the next two weeks, and Hayley encouraging him by pulling her bikini aside and flashing at him, before they made a move to have a look around, as if not, they would have wasted the day in their room! They wandered around the hotel, finding the useful places like bars and restaurants, whilst keeping an eye out for places that were a bit private and not covered by security cameras.

As they walked back towards the outside bar, Dan noticed two guys sat on sun loungers both eyeing Hayley up and down, blatantly removing her bikini in their minds. This made Dan smile, as looking at them, they were clearly "Chavs", laying there wearing Burberry check style hats and matching shorts. Despite them both being skinny, he could see they were actually decent looking lads. Both had short hair, one was blonde and the other was brown, and both had several tattoos. Both had a similar build in terms of height and body style, neither had visible body hair except for their respective "Treasure trail" running down from their belly button to beneath their shorts, and both were obviously discussing Hayley from the moment they clapped eyes on her. 'Well, I can guarantee wouldn't say no if they got the chance' he thought to himself, 'Maybe we should start as we mean to go on'.

When they reached the bar, they sat on the stools and ordered a couple of drinks, before Dan told Hayley about the 2 lads that still hadn't taken their eyes off her. She didn't turn round to look, instead just smiling at Dan and asking if he had something in mind. Of course he did, but he was certainly not going to approach them, they need to make a move. Talking quietly to her, Dan told Hayley that if they come over and try their luck, he wants her to reward them. She is to flirt almost excessively, ask them provocative questions, rub their legs/crotch if they are ok with it, and encourage them to do things with her, like touch her up in return. No limits, if they want to casually put their hand in her bikini bottoms, she lets them. Smiling at him, she told him was ok with all of the above, and the thought of doing it in public, even slyly, was turning her on.

It didn't take long before the 2 lads approached the bar, nodding and giving Dan an 'alright' as they stood beside Hayley to order their drinks. Dan immediately struck up a conversation with them, asking where in England they were from, how long they had been there, general small talk. From his position he could see that both were still checking her out just not as obviously, although he was pretty sure that from where they were stood, they were also trying to look down her top. After a few minutes chatting, Dan told them they were welcome to join them, just pull up a couple of stools. Both jumped at the chance, immediately sitting to form a semi-circle, Hayley at one end, next to the bar, then them, and finally Dan at the other end. It didn't take Hayley long to start flirting, asking them how lucky two good looking guys had gotten during their stay, and which had been their best? Neither seemed particularly embarrassed by the question, both proudly answering that there had been multiple girls each over the last two weeks, and telling stories about what had happened on the various occasions. After a few drinks, Dan excused himself to go the toilet in order to leave her alone with the guys, but shot her a quick text message as he walked away -

'While I'm gone, tell them about how I like to watch you being touched by other guys, but they can't until I'm back. Convince them if necessary.'

As he returned from the facilities, he could see the two lads sat a lot closer to Hayley now, all involved in the same conversation. He moved his stool a little closer in to the group, and could see that Hayley's hand was placed on the inside of the guy closest to her (Ben's) thigh, high enough up to be within touching distance if he was well hung, whilst his friend (Paul) watched intently. Hayley looked at Dan and told him that while he was gone, they had been talking about fantasies, and that Ben and Paul had told her they would both love to have a threesome with 2 girls, so she had told them about their recent experience of this with Kayleigh.

"Yeah, that was pretty hot, I have to admit" Dan told them, "but I have a question for you - what about you having a threesome with one girl, where you both fuck her? Have you ever considered that?"

Both guys looked at each other and nodded, before Ben added in that she would have to be "really fit though".

"So, what? Someone like Hayley? Would you say yes to a threesome with her?" Dan asked, noticing that her hand was moving further up Ben's thigh towards his crotch as he asked the question.

"Why, are you offering a threesome with her?" Ben again responded, feeling Hayley's hand locate his cock, only the fabric of his shorts between them.

Dan nodded towards her hand, and pointed out that it looks like Hayley is interested in it. Hayley mentioned that she wants to sunbathe a little bit first, which brought an eye roll from the two guys, who thought they had only been winding them up. Dan then told them that should come and join them on the beach for a bit, gesturing towards the sign opposite them stating 'no topless sunbathing on hotel grounds', and to 'please use the beach if you wish to do this'. Ben and Paul picked up on what he was implying, so everyone ordered 2 more drinks each, before they picked up a hotel towel and walked down the steps on to the golden sand. Surprisingly, the beach was almost empty, with only a youngish couple paddling in the sea, and 2 or 3 other couples dotted around sunbathing. They found a space away from everyone else in a fairly well hidden area near some rocks, and put 4 sunbeds together, before putting their drinks under them in the shade. As soon as they had laid the towels on the sunbeds, Hayley took the sarong off from around her waist, and knowing exactly what the guys were waiting for, reached behind her to undo the string at the back of her bikini top, and lifted it over her head, revealing her small boobs for the first time ever in public.

The thrill of taking her top off and showing her breasts had turned Hayley on, and she could feel the heat rising inside her. She could see the smile on the faces of Ben and Paul as she lay down, and despite them both wearing sunglasses, the position of their heads showed both were looking at her chest. As she lay back to soak up some rays (and try to let the horniness pass), Dan asked the two guys if they were impressed with the view they have.

"Oh yeah," Ben replied, "I definitely want see more."

"You hear that babe, Ben wants to see more." Dan said to Hayley.

"Does it look like I'm stopping him?" She responded back, implying to Ben he is free to do whatever he likes to look under her bottoms.

Since all four of them were laying the same way, he reached down and lifted the bottoms up from the part resting on her stomach, not really letting him see anything except her pubic mound and landing strip, but a big grin came across his face as he did, probably more due to what he was doing, rather than what he could see. He held the raised bikini in the air for a few seconds, before letting it fall back onto her toned stomach, still grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"You see, if I were Ben there, I would've put this end of the lounger down, raised up the other end, and turned around" Dan pointed out, "Since if he does that, he would've been in a much better position. His hand would be right next to you, he would be able to see everything, rather than just what's above it".

Looking at Dan, Ben realised he was right, so quickly changed the direction of the lounger, and spun himself round, meaning his right hand was resting on Hayley's lounger, centimetres away from the string at the side of her bikini.

"You see, now if he wants to, he could either pull the bottoms to the side, or he could simply pull the string next to his hand which would allow him to completely move them out of the way, letting you both see" Dan explained further, encouraging Ben to do what he likes.

He took no time deciding which option he was going for, immediately puling on the string at the side, before using it to lift up and flick away the fabric covering her, exposing her trimmed pussy to himself, Paul, Dan, and anybody else if they had walked past at that point. This resulted in Hayley becoming even more aroused, knowing that her most private and intimate areas are now visible in a public location. She slid down the lounger slightly, spreading her legs a little, before reaching her hand inside Ben's shorts and zeroing in on his cock. Once she had it in her palm, she began giving him a slow hand job, feeling him growing in size as she massaged at his meat. After he had undone her bikini and put Hayley's pussy on show, Ben had moved his arm back, his hand was resting high up on her thigh in a similar position to where hers had been at the bar. Despite the fact Hayley was laying almost completely naked whilst slowly wanking him off, Ben still seemed unsure about whether the couple would be ok with him actually touching the inviting pussy mere centimetres from his fingers. Hayley answered this for him, sliding a little further down the lounger and opening her legs a bit more, granting him full access if he chose to take it. His hand inched further up her thigh until the tip of his middle finger was touching her plump pussy lip, pausing as if to test for a reaction.

The only reaction that happened was Hayley becoming even more turned on, so with her not moving away and Dan not saying anything, Ben took this as permission to go further, skimming his fingers over her pussy lips until he located the soaking wet entrance to her, and began slowly circling them around to spread her juices into the folds. The fact this was being done in public and anybody could appear without warning as everybody had their eyes trained on Ben's fingers made this even more exciting for Hayley, her new-found love of being exposed to strangers serving as a catalyst to keep her pussy wet for the fingers teasing at them

Paul had remained sat on the furthest lounger from Hayley, the other side of Ben, while he watched the show unfolding in front of him - A hot girl that he and his friend had met maybe an hour ago, who was with her boyfriend, was now laying almost completely naked a few feet away from him, giving his friend a hand job as he was touching her pussy while he and her boyfriend watched. Deciding he wanted a better vantage point, he stood up off the lounger, and pulled it around to the bottom of the other three beds, placing it horizontal rather than vertical, giving himself a perfect view of the action when looking forward - Dan on his right, Hayley in front of him, and Ben on his left. He could see Hayley shuffling her hips as Ben's fingers continued circling the outside of her love hole, before he got his friend to spread the lips for him, exposing her glistening pussy to him.

"Dude, I can see how horny she is from here," he said to Ben, "she wants your fingers inside her".

Ben turned to his friend and smiled, before taking the advice and slipping his long, thin middle finger into Hayley's desperate slit, getting a moan of approval from Hayley for his efforts, as she increased the speed in her right hand, as if encourage him to do the same. Rather than increase the pace of his fingering, Ben instead pulled his finger completely out of her, before re-inserting it and adding his ring finger, stretching her around his digits, before bending them upwards inside her, and make a come hither motion to slowly rub on her g-spot. This resulted in a more audible moan from Hayley, arching her back as he continued to massage the sensitive area inside her, before she could take no more.

"Have you got a condom on you?" She asked Ben, insinuating she intended to have sex with him right there on the beach, feeling his cock grow more as she asked him.

"Erm, no. It's in my wallet in the room" he replied. "I could run back up and get one" he continued, realising he was possibly losing an opportunity he would probably never get again.

Dan reached down and pulled the other string on her bikini and pushed it down between her legs to make her completely naked, before reaching in to his wallet, pulling out a condom and passing it over to Ben. Seeing him do this, Hayley pulled her hand from up his shorts, undid the cord at the waistband, and pulled his shorts down to just beneath his behind, making his cock spring up once it was released. Whilst Hayley had been occupied with those, Ben had been removing the condom from the foil packet, so as soon as his dick was out, he rolled the foreskin back and just about had time to put it on before Hayley had straddled him and was lowering herself on to his shaft. She slowly impaled herself, her tight pussy taking a little time to adjust to the new cock inside it, before leaning forward and pressing her small breasts against his smooth chest, and equally as slowly rising up before impaling herself again.

Without breaking eye contact, she continued this pace for a while, making the sex feel more intense, rather than a raw fucking she had previously experienced with her new lovers. Paul was still watching from his lounger, looking like he was desperate to join in but didn't know how to ask. Dan saw this apprehension, and pulled a second condom from his wallet. He passed it to Paul, and instructed him to switch places with Ben when he has finished if he wishes. This was to be a lot sooner than he thought, as nobody realised how close to coming Ben was until Hayley felt his cock begin pulsing inside her, and he leaned forward and began kissing Hayley deeply as he released his load into the latex sheath separating them, letting out a satisfied moan whilst doing so. Once she felt him stop filling the condom, she looked over at Paul, not saying anything, but raised her eyebrows as a means of invitation.

As Hayley climbed backwards off Ben, allowing his softening dick to slide from her, Paul made his way to the lounger, encouraging his friend to vacate the seat so that he could enjoy the gorgeous girl waiting to fuck him. Ben stepped off the lounger and began sorting his shorts out as Paul quickly dropped his, and took the place available where his friend previously was. Hayley looked down as she climbed onto his lap to see his cock pointing up at her showing he was already hard, sheathed, and ready to go. Taking it in her hand, she could instantly feel that it was a lot bigger than Ben's, both in lengths and girth. She positioned it at the entrance to her still hungry pussy, and began to push herself down onto it, the bulbous head stretching her significantly wider than the cock it had just replaced. Letting out a gasp as her tight little hole struggled to adjust to the large member currently being enveloped, she looked Paul in the eye like she did with Ben, and asked if he thought he could last longer than his friend.

"Well, I certainly intend to, but my god, you're tight. I thought since you had just fucked Ben you wouldn't be, but this feels amazing!" He replied.

Hayley had to agree. Due to his size, it was like she could feel every detail of the cock inside her. The thick vein on the top of his dick, the ridge of his retracted foreskin, the dome of the head, she was certain she could feel them all as she continued sliding down his seemingly never ending length. Eventually, she could take no more and began to rise up off his lap, lifting herself up until only the head remained inside her, before attempting to take the full length for the second time. Again, she was unsuccessful, stopping short of the base of his cock, before turning to face Dan as she raised up again.

"Ohh, he's really big babe," she gasped out. "I can feel every part of his big dick as he's stretching me." "Can you see how tight it is? I can't take him fully!"

Dan smiled and raised his eyebrows as she told him this, since he saw the monster Paul had when he sat on the lounger whilst Hayley was still watching Ben, and knew she would struggle. While he was certainly a decent size, Dan had seen that Paul was well above average, which he found amusing since he was such a skinny, lanky build. Realistically, Dan estimated that when hard, Paul must've been somewhere around 12-13 inches long and he was doubtful Hayley would be able to fully wrap her hand around it, such was the thickness. 'I bet he finds all pussy tight with that thing' Dan pondered, unable to look away as Hayley continued taking the huge cock as far as she could, slowly rising and sinking on the huge tool inside her. Paul had leaned forward, and was gently sucking and nibbling on her erect nipples whilst she continued softly moaning as he slowly fucked her as Dan and Ben looked on.

Ben stood up from his lounger, and made his way back over to where his friend was still fucking Hayley, before kneeling at the edge of it, and reaching down to play with Hayley's clit while she continued being stretched by the huge and very welcome intruder currently occupying her love channel. The stimulation increase made Hayley feel her orgasm begin to build deep inside, which resulted in her speeding up slightly. This, mixed with occasional involuntary muscle tenses whenever Ben touched her in a certain way, resulted in Paul's orgasm arriving before hers, filling the condom with his spunk as Hayley felt hers slowly disappear, leaving her disappointed as she was really enjoying herself, and was not far away from her own climax. Extracting herself from the massive pole inside her, Hayley looked at both guys as she stood up and re-tied her bikini -

"Well guys, you said you're here for another week, if you can keep your mouths shut and not tell anyone about this, I'm sure we can arrange a few more meetings if you're interested.."

Part 4 coming soon...