All Comments on 'The Weekend Getaway Ch. 03 - Sunday'

by erocroetem

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can

Can he accept her domination when she takes another man while he is tied up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to go

I'm thinking he's about to get dressed and leave. She couldn't really stop him. And there seems to be no reason to continue allowing her to degrade and humiliate him. Nothing very smart, clever or interesting about this mess. She's just another bitch manipulating a poor man that doesn't seem to have any feelings of pride or self respect. What's entertaining about it? No stars if for no other reason then that this was just plain boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

I loved it, thanks for writing and sharing it. I hope you will continue to write more stories in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot stories!

Wait till she finds the files with chastity cages in it! He's in for it and I'm jealous! I hope we find out her secret fantasy soon. Thanks for the great writing

JoshuaXJoshuaXover 9 years ago
5 stars

Great story. need to see more femdom like this; where the couple actually loves each other, and are having fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Assuming

Assuming that her fantasies involve other men, then hubby needs to realize that this relationship is doomed. He in short, needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tortured cock

Thank you for this great story. My wife does this to me and the orgasms are to intense to discribe.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
5!!!

I agree it's great loving femdom! So realistic and original. Great writing. Thanks for sharing here. Hope to see more about her hidden fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a ride!!!

I wanted to feel it all. From the rough rope around his balls, to the pain of the weight in that backpack on his sack and thighs, and of course that ass play too. My favorite, though, was the edging and ruined orgasms which would be enough to drive most men wild! Love the idea in the comments about Chastity cages and play, maybe that's her fantasy!

IamfrustrationIamfrustrationabout 6 years ago
Please finish this!

Please continue with her fantasies. Whether her fantasies are of domination or submission, I am sure you could make them feel real and loving (not to mention erotic as hell!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a god premise.

But seemed to be in a rush to get into the action. And get to the end. Not nearly as good as chapter 2, and way behind chapter 1.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous