The Weekend Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott pointed to the blanket on the ground. "Kneel," was his one word instruction. As she dropped to her knees in front of him he unbuckled the belt on his khakis and started to slide the zipper down. Jenn looked up at him and licked her lips. As his pants lowered the shaft of his hard cock was exposed, until they were down low enough on his thighs for the whole thing to pop out, standing firm with the pulsing head pointed right at her. She started to lean towards him, her mouth opening in anticipation as her hands came up to grasp the shaft. Before they could reach their destination his hands reached down and grabbed her wrists. He pulled her hands apart slightly, not too far but enough to make it clear to her that he was in control of them, and by extension, her.

"No hands," was all he said, as he tilted his hips forward and aimed his cockhead at her pursed lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid out along the sensitive head as it started to glide into her mouth, his thickness causing her to open wider as it worked its way in. He let only 2 or 3 inches slide into her warm, wet, mouth before he started to pull back. Once just the head was resting on her tongue he started to slide in again, this time feeding her an extra inch or so. Her tongue swirled around him and she let out an involuntary moan as his smooth cockhead started to get closer and closer to the entrance of her throat. Just as it got to the point where she was ready to take him all the way in, he backed off again until the head was resting on her tongue. Then he slid it back in, repeating the process over and over until his cock was fully coated with her saliva and glistening in the sunlight that snuck in through the trees.

After only about a minute or 2 of this he pulled his cock all the way out and let go of her hands. He lifted his cock and leaned forward until his balls were close enough for Jenn to reach. He didnt need to say anything, she instantly started to lick them; around the outside, alternately taking one at at time into her mouth and sucking gently on them, rolling them with her tongue. He slowly stroked his dripping cock while he looked down and watched her work. After just a minute of that he pulled away again. She looked up at him, her eyes lidded with lust, mouth hanging partly open, a combination of his precum and her spit covering her chin and starting to drip down onto her heaving chest. The look on her face was one of longing and desire but also had a hint of subservience to it, and that turned him on even more. Not only was she getting turned on by pleasing him, but the fact that she was doing it like this, here, made it even better. Any thoughts or plans that he had went out the window and his lust took over, the need to get off trumping anything else.

He pulled back and tilted his cock downward, pointing toward her waiting mouth again. She opened wide and welcomed him in, as 4 or 5 of his 8 thick inches began to slide toward her throat. He put his hands on the back of her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth, as her hands reached around and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, ensuring that he could not back away (as if he would have?). Every few thrusts he would push his cock a little deeper, then back to normal, letting her throat get used to the intrusion slowly. Once he was able to feel her relax he began to go deeper, until he could feel his balls up against her chin and the moans and gutteral noises she was making caused his cock head to tingle from the vibration. He would let it pause for a second or 2, then continue to slide in and out, not quite as deep, but steadily increasing his pace. He knew he couldn't last much longer like this, and soon he was going to have to cum.

"Do you like this? Kneeling out in the open getting your mouth fucked?" he asked her, knowing she wasn't exactly at liberty to answer. "What are you going to do if a car comes down the road? Are you going to stop? Or are you going to finish the job? Huh?" he asked as he lifted her arms away from his hips and pulled his cock out, the head exiting her suctioning lips with an audible 'pop'.

Jenn was breathing heavily, her chin, cheeks, and delicious breasts shiny with their juices. "No, I won't stop. Not until you cum." was her breathless reply. "Please let me finish. Please?" she asked, trying to get her lips on his cock again.

"Are you going to swallow it? Swallow all my cum?" he asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Yes, yes I will. Please? Please can I?" she asked again.

"We'll see how well you do." was his reply as he pushed his cock back into her mouth. He put her hands on his belly, just below his shirt, and lightly grabbed the back of her head again as he pushed his cock deeper and began to facefuck her again. She knew exactly what to do and started to slide her hands up to his chest, letting her fingernails lightly graze his skin. When she reaching his nipples she grasped each with 2 fingers and slowly started to pinch and twist them, occasionally letting her nails dig in, randomly alternating between hard and soft pinches and twists.

His reaction was immediate, as his pleasure increased so did the speed of his hip thrusts, his cock driving faster and faster into her receptive mouth. She increased the suction with her lips at the same time as she slammed her head forward, burying his cock to the hilt down her throat as she dug her fingernails hard into his chest. He screamed aloud as the dam in his balls burst and jet after jet of hot semen blasted its way into Jenn's mouth. Scott's knees began to quake after the 4th rope of hot cum and Jenn did not let up, one hand on his balls now, trying to milk every drop out before she would pull her mouth off his spent cock. When she finally did it was all he could do to remain standing, his hands on her shoulders for support. She looked up in his eyes and smiled, then with an audible gulp she swallowed the last of his load, keeping eye contact with him so she could see the smile on his face when she did.

He helped her to her feet and pulled her naked body close to him, leaning down to give her a kiss. "You did well. Very well. I think this weekend is off to a fine start, don't you?"

Just as she started to answer a truck drove down the main road and blew its horn. Both Scott and Jenn jumped at the sound, then when each saw the look on the other's face, they burst out laughing.

"Ok, let's get you dressed and back in the car and get the hell out of here," Scott said, with grin on his face. "We can pick up where we left off after we check into the hotel."

"Yes, sir. As you wish," Jenn said with a smile.

12