All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 03'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyabout 12 years ago
Really!!!!!!!!!?????

I so dislike getting into a story and have to wait. The waiting becomes annoying then frustrating then distracting ... I could say that I'm enthralled and the anticipation is killing me but I haven't even went through the three early stages (yet!)

I have enjoyed the story to date and looking forward to the next installment.

Are we there yet? lol

Love4wordsLove4wordsabout 12 years ago
Idk

WTF the other commentor I'd talking about becauseyou update wonderfully

NottsgrrlNottsgrrlabout 12 years ago
Nice!

I think I recognise the model for Mitch - 6'5", black hair, muscles, werewolf (I'm guessing)... it's Joe Manganiello isnt it?

Good choice ;) I have used him as a model myself before.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Club

so who is at the club? The hot new guy or maybe someone new who's not such a nice guy? Looking forward to your next installment......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great storyline! And not bad writing!

Little long winded, but...

Really like the storyline so far! :P And I like how you didn't go out and say they changed identities (in an earlier installment)- showing us not telling us and allowing us to reach a conclusion. I also like it in depicting character emotions or thoughts (E.G. "Susan resolutely stomped off, granting the offending man an icy glare when her husband attempted to placate her" versus "Susan was mad at her husband and glared at him.")

That aside... "the orbs in her head [had a mind of their own] (pp.1 ch. 3)" sounds a bit awkward...gaze, eyes, field of vision, view, and line of sight all could be used to denote vision, with different modifiers and in different cases.

All in all a good start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous