All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 06'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Great update!!!!

I was eagerly awaiting an update to this story and was not disappointed.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Good job.

Keep the chapters coming!

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Loved it * * * * *

Best chapter so far. I was pleased that you didn't rush the plot this time ,but I'm also hoping you will post the next chapter soon. I know I'm being selfish but i can't help it,I love this story.Can't wait to hear about your vampire characters too.

Thanks.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
yes!

finally!

i've been waiting for this one with great impatience!

i'm loving the way this is heading, and i'm anticipating the moment when the truth comes out...

keep 'em coming, preferably not as long of a wait...

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yay!!!

So glad you posted a chapter today! Love, love, love this series! Good writing!

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor

I submitted this chapter almost a week ago. I can't help when they post. I'm glad that you guys like it so far. I have chptr 7 and 8 ready to go. shouldn't be too long now.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the chapter. I still kinda think she should have demanded an answer why a man who she didn't know laid down in bed with her. In the human world she lives in it is a little fucked up. I can't wait to see who the black hoodie guy was. Do vamps smell like death and rot. It didn't seem that Jude and Alex did. I hope you get back to them and Melissa's fate too. It was a good chapter. I wonder how much trouble Darla will cause. Her grandmother and her aunt intrigue me too. Clearly they are more than they seem. I am wondering what her family legacy might be and when they will tell her. Does she have any abilities? And the dreams...is it a natural result of the mating bond or is that b/c she may be something more than human? I can't wait till he tells her he left her the dolls and such. Does she still have them? Looking forward to all these answers and whatever else you have for us!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
really great chapter!

i just love this story, i really liked how janette's response to mitch was reasonable and she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and meet with him. i really love how you've written his character, he is so earthy and manly? oh, and let me just mention, thanks for dedicating this chapter to mitch and janette, i have to admit that even tho your other characters and their relationships are interesting, it's these two characters that i love the best. i just can't wait for your next chapter, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Finally the next chapter. Mitch has a strong bond with Janette.Dont make us wait long for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love!

MORE!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Oh brother

The way that he treated Darla practically guarantees that she will hold a grudge against Janette.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next Chapter!!!!!

I need more!!!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

Very exciting. Though I wonder why they took her memory away and she seems to have no clue to her abilities. And I agree with previous comments, she should have had more of a reaction to him being in her bed. Dropping the phone off and moving her to her bed is one thing but laying down with her is another, she should have still been freaking out and not to desperate for a date with him even if he is the Adonis type. Is the guy in the hoodie the same guy who killed her parents. Seems to me hes going to come into play sometime or another because she looks just like her. Great chapter and I'm salivating for more. haha

xoxo

C.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Catching Up

somehow I got behind in this story. Well the good news about that is that I don't have to wait for the next chapter because it is already up.....and here I go....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous