All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 07'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
too short!

More! That was way too short! I can't wait for Chapter 8!!!!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
agree with the valkyrie...

It may be 3 pages but can't wait for more....

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

Well his brother isn't a vampire, but her friend Melissa is!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
this is one of my favorite stories

i always get happy when you update. i love this story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love ur story...

please go ahead... m dyin 2 read more... i wish u wrote this as a book and sold it... cz then i cd read it over n over... the scenes are really hot... exactly wat a woman wd want.

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 12 years ago
Love this story

It was very good as always ,I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you.

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I'm enjoying the story. I like the fact that there seems to be something supernatural about her also.

The one thing that confused me was the whole Leonard thing. I couldn't tell if the scene of the man on the bench with his 'Marie' was what happened to Mitch and Janette in the park. It's described the exact same way and it was the same night. If it was, why was she being mistaken for a "Marie" and why did Mitch describe him as smelling of 'death and rot' if he was bitten by a were? You'd think he'd know what a new turn would be like. So, I'm not sure about that whole part. Other than that, I look forward to seeing how she reacts to his revelation. I don't think he did it in the most smooth way but hey, would have been a shocker either way :)

I wonder if she ever saw his wolf in the woods or if it was just a premonition and that is how she knew what he'd look like as a wolf?

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

what is a sabbat? lol I keep wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

LOVE IT!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Another great chapter to an amazing story. Please keep up the great work!!!

vixenfurryvixenfurryabout 12 years ago
@ cannd

to answer your questions about the man and his interest in Jannette, read chapter one! Jannette is the little girl in that chapter and her mother's name is... wait for it... MARIE. obviously that guy that called her that is the same guy who was trying to be with her mother and obviously Jannette grew up to look a lot like her so this guy has mistaken her for Marie. and he was bitten the night he saw Jannette, that's why Mitch didn't notice. it says that he saw her and then later that night was suddenly attacked from behind. so go back and re-read and i'm sure you will understand things better.

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you vixenfurry

You got to it before I did. I was worried there for a bit that I did a poor job of explaining things... whew! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved it when Mitch pressed his lips to janette. he was done being patient and nice. he claimed what is his. keep it coming.would love to see tham mating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot n steamy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your editor has done a fab job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Jeez cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

another chapter. Good. what happens next

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago

At least he is not discouraged ^^"

Oh so this Leonard guy...was the one who caused her parents death... He was just turned now? What was he before? I had an impression that he wasn't human.

Good job in this chappy ^-^

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Good job.

Now let's keep the story moving.

Hope her mom's stalker doesn't do anything bad to her.

kissntell13kissntell13about 12 years ago
Awesome story

Really loving it! Totally interested in Alexander and Jude - what's up with them and their respective ladies? I hope you bring them back into the story (or allow them to have their own stories).

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Catching Up

I'm so glad I have the next chapter to read now. Of course if it has a cliffhanger like this I will just have to wait w/everyone else but until then.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous